The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2015, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
I heard someone kena HIV fr her
Haha.. I heard Mary also passed hiv to others..

Just realized is there Mary?
Old 12-03-2015, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
An accurate report. My experience was quite similar except that she did bbbj for me without cap.

But the part on no AR, no French, no touching of her nipples is true.

To add, she pulls a long face when she realizes she can't finish you in 30-40 min.

Tried her a couple of times hoping RTF will improve, but no luck.

Still worth trying once if you like a rather pretty face, fair body and beautiful D-cup boobs.

But if looking for service, better give her a miss.

Bro, any girls of her standard when it comes to looks and body that give good service though?

I got the same experience. What she offers are pretty face and a pairs of nice boobs. So I spent a lot of time playing her boobs and watching her face. BBBJ so so. That's all
Old 16-03-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A Great Piece of Unpolished GEM Waiting To be Explored!

WL: Xiao Yu
House: L08H19
Home: GuangDong
Ht/Wt: 162cm/48kg
Debut: Mid Feb 2015

Looks (7.5/10): She wore a shiny golden short mini-dress that revealed her panties partially. Very sexy indeed! I couldn’t wait to strip her bare…piece by piece…She had little or no make-up, a wide face, black round eyes, medium high nose, sensual lips, black long straight hair which she tied up. Her complexion was very good, fair and supple smooth skin throughout her body and legs. A couple of disntinct black moles were spotted on her body but ok to me. Her bod was great – B-cupper, firm perky boobs, slim waist with zero fats, soft big bouncy ass – great for doggie and pair of slim long sexy legs.

Boobs (7.5/10): B-cupper. Soft and bouncy (but no sag) fair pair of boobs with delicious peach colour eraser size tits. Sensitive to licking and sucking.

Fenching (7.5/10): Spontaneous and natural frenching whenever my lips touched hers. Her eyes closed when I frenched her, she seemed to be enjoying it…

YTL Bath (7/10): Good but can be improved. It was evident that she was a newbie in this trade. Seemed quite blur at times not knowing what to do next (she was only 3 weeks into this trade). She was keen to learn and asked me how l liked this and that and what other WLs did, etc… with this attitude, she would be a potential AP in no time.

Cat Bath: Nil. She was not sure what to do next as the ruba ruba on my body both top and bottom was already done in YTL bath. I told her to be natural and go with the flow. So she licked my nipples and thighs, balls and finally my dick and went into BBBJ.

BBBJ (7.5/10): This one she knew how and did very well. She untied her hair and let her hair down and at the same time, let herself go….I was in for a good treat! Licking my shaft 360 degree, first at the slide walls, then engulfed it inch by inch into her mouth. Shiokingly shiok! Her long bushy hair was sweeping at my face and body from time to time.. As she BBBJ my dick, I explored her beautiful pussy with my fingers as she inched it into my face. Soon, we were in 69 position and mine, it was heavenly! She gasped in between her breaths as she sucked my dick harder and deeper into her mouth as I painted her sweet pussy until her cunt juices were oozing out non-stop….

Painting (8/10): she scored a higher point here because she had one of the tightest virgin pussy I ever tasted. So fresh and so small and tight, really like a virgin, like never stretched open before. Light pinkish pussy, hardly any labias and quite bushy above it.

AR: Nil. Didn’t offer, didn’t ask. Not sure if she does it.

FJ (8/10): Being a newbie, naturally I took the lead to move her around the positions I liked. She was very accommodating and she went along very well. After the heavy petting, we were in the mood for a great sex! Mai tu liao, I swiftly put her down and spread her legs eagle wide for missionary position. Boy, her pussy was really small and tight! Without ky, it took me a while to slither my hardened dick into her small love hole. She was gasping in joy and pain (from the look of her face)…with more natural juices ozzing out from her inside, the pumping action was smoother an easier. I ramped her in double quick time… I lifted her ass up above the bed by swinging her pair of lovely legs high on my shoulders for a different angle to enjoy…damn shiok! Next, I tried to lift her body up for sitting bonk.. Boy, she was sure heavy (guessed 48kg+) Never mind, I changed to sideway instead by turning her body to sideway and bonked her harder and harder with lifting her one leg up high. She was moaning louder and louder…. I finally turned her over to doggie position. Her ass was made for doggie, so perky, big and bouncy! I squeezed them hard and they bounced back with a vengence! Doink doink.. I grabbed them firmly and split them apart and thrust my dick in and out her ass rapidly…faster and faster…harder and harder….ooomph. uuurrgh….whew…until I released my load!

GFE (8/10): High gfe, bubbly and eager to please. Not a time watcher. First time for a very long time that I ever heard the alarm bell rang in my WL bonking sessions! We hugged and kissed after the FJ and layed on the bed for a long…long time… talking cock until the bell rang.

Overall: She was aimed to please, she will do anything that you asked (except for the forbidden ones, of course). Not for those who are impatient and used to seasoned, trained and skilled WLs.

RTF: Yes!
Old 19-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been to House12 to hunt.
OKT intro me pics of about 6-7 gals through tv screen.
Decided and pick 1 gal.
Nbr : 11 ( Ting Ting )

Quite different between person from the pic.
Perhaps due to makeover ba.
That is the risk of choosing between pics and in person.
Well...heng ar - still not tat bad in term of look and figure.

Look : 7 ( Much younger than in the pic )
Boob : B-
Figure : Small size
BJ : 7.5 ( Like to look at your expression while blowing )
FJ : 7.5

This gal was amazing which i would grade her : 'A' in service
Have been relaxing and enjoying throughout the Yi Tiao Long service.
FJ was great as well.

I am really glad and lucky that i pick her as my choice
I saw 2-3 gals walking by not really to my liking.

Happy Hunting.
Cheers !
Old 20-03-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

yi tiao long this house is how much? $150?
Old 23-03-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
yi tiao long this house is how much? $150?
Yes. You are correct.
Old 02-04-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Yeah... She's very chatty.. Ask me go back work after fucking her.. So that I can come back and find her again after earning more money.. Overall quite a good service..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC88 View Post
Been to House12 to hunt.
OKT intro me pics of about 6-7 gals through tv screen.
Decided and pick 1 gal.
Nbr : 11 ( Ting Ting )

Quite different between person from the pic.
Perhaps due to makeover ba.
That is the risk of choosing between pics and in person.
Well...heng ar - still not tat bad in term of look and figure.

Look : 7 ( Much younger than in the pic )
Boob : B-
Figure : Small size
BJ : 7.5 ( Like to look at your expression while blowing )
FJ : 7.5

This gal was amazing which i would grade her : 'A' in service
Have been relaxing and enjoying throughout the Yi Tiao Long service.
FJ was great as well.

I am really glad and lucky that i pick her as my choice
I saw 2-3 gals walking by not really to my liking.

Happy Hunting.
Cheers !
Old 04-04-2015, 09:34 PM
Samster

HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi pippo2002
Thanks for having faith my FR.
Glad you have enjoy the session as i am.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Yeah... She's very chatty.. Ask me go back work after fucking her.. So that I can come back and find her again after earning more money.. Overall quite a good service..
Old 06-04-2015, 04:18 PM
Samster

Bro YoungBoy99
I fully agreed on your statement.
She is not service orientated and does not fit to be in Cat 150
She is Lazy and Impatient.
Keep asking if you coming in just 2-3mins into action.
Good Luck to Bro who want to risk their $$$ on this worthless Baby.

A BIG YES to number 11
A total different experience Hell and Heaven.
Informatively, her name is Ting Ting.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngboy99 View Post
had my session with baby last monday as well

i would agree with the few bros, those looking for services should skip her

tried to play with her nipples but she said cannot

anyone knows who is #11?
Old 06-04-2015, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one bro, would recommend Ting Ting too. Sweet and hardworking babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC88 View Post
Bro YoungBoy99
I fully agreed on your statement.
She is not service orientated and does not fit to be in Cat 150
She is Lazy and Impatient.
Keep asking if you coming in just 2-3mins into action.
Good Luck to Bro who want to risk their $$$ on this worthless Baby.

A BIG YES to number 11
A total different experience Hell and Heaven.
Informatively, her name is Ting Ting.

Cheers
Old 13-09-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
herolumber is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
An accurate report. My experience was quite similar except that she did bbbj for me without cap.

But the part on no AR, no French, no touching of her nipples is true.

To add, she pulls a long face when she realizes she can't finish you in 30-40 min.

Tried her a couple of times hoping RTF will improve, but no luck.

Still worth trying once if you like a rather pretty face, fair body and beautiful D-cup boobs.

But if looking for service, better give her a miss.

Bro, any girls of her standard when it comes to looks and body that give good service though?
I just had my fair share. Her bod is damn a sight to behold, i rate her a little better in terms of body fairness than JiaQi but a little shorter.

The see no touch and no BBBJ is a turn-off for some. JiaQi was better in this regard but too bad i got no chemistry hence somewhat less enjoyment. Baby has improved in some ways on the YTL skill to be fair.

If you like reading my FRs or find my info helpful please up me so i'll be encouraged to do the same and continue with those wonderful FRs.

The Cock Ring Story - part 1
Old 22-09-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SemiRetired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does YTL @ L16 accepts non-Chinese customers?

Thanks
Old 22-09-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 16
johnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I heard no... only welcome chinese...
Old 22-09-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So who are the best in 16wh12 now? In terms of looks and services
Old 23-09-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SemiRetired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YTL @ L16W12 looks like a fun place to hang out esp with WB.

Anyone able to assist and provide a summary of the current list of available WLs? Eg Looks, Boobs, Service

WL #1 Baby
Looks 6/10
Boobs C+ Natural (awesome but limited access)
Service 7/10

WL #5 Crystal
Looks 8/10
Boobs B- Natural (limited access)
Service 6/10

WL #11 Ting Ting
Looks 7/10 (teh teh voice)
Boobs B Natural
Service 9/10 (with GFE)

Please add to the list and amend if required. TIA.

Last edited by SemiRetired; 01-10-2015 at 03:36 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1