The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2007, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3171 / Power: 21
goo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
Dear all brother

Anyone know how to go zhongsan from shenzhen ?

Any VIP bus or train will reach zhongsan from shenzhen ?
How many hours will reach ?

Thanks in advance
bro, you can go 侨社客运站在罗湖联检大楼 or 罗湖客运站, take the bus coach to 中山 takes around 2 - 3hrs, also depends on which part of zhongshan are you going。
Monkey4,Navras,Popiah,QooMilk,Sextrooper,simplyhor ny
Spursgetz,sunzisky,titts82002,Urger,Wat2woopee
Old 04-11-2007, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goo_ey View Post
bro, you can go 侨社客运站在罗湖联检大楼 or 罗湖客运站, take the bus coach to 中山 takes around 2 - 3hrs, also depends on which part of zhongshan are you going。
Thanks bro gooey

by the way , do u think from shenzhen to zhongsan nearer or CP to zhongsan nearer ?

If i go from CP to zhongsan then how ?

Thanks again
Old 04-11-2007, 11:43 PM
Samster

goo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
Thanks bro gooey

by the way , do u think from shenzhen to zhongsan nearer or CP to zhongsan nearer ?

If i go from CP to zhongsan then how ?

Thanks again
Bro, which town of zhongshan are you going? CP to zhongshan takes around 3-4hrs。 if CP to zhongshan go to 常平气车总站 to take the bus coach。
Old 05-11-2007, 05:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goo_ey View Post
Bro, which town of zhongshan are you going? CP to zhongshan takes around 3-4hrs。 if CP to zhongshan go to 常平气车总站 to take the bus coach。
let me check it out the address and pm you again
thanks for the info
Old 05-11-2007, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Spent another hour looking thru posts in SZ....
Sound like a great place to hang out alone too.

So many choices. Where should I spend my days after Hong Kong?

Bros, if you have only about 1 week to explore, starting from HK. What is the best route/itinerary you'll arrange to get the most bonk for the buck?
(To try as much things as possible alone; so things like KTV out since it's not worth to have a room to myself right?)

I'm torn between macau, trip to DG/CP and now SZ...
Can't make up my mind

Also, PM me if any1 wanna hunt together in these areas from 6th Nov onwards.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AO_Viet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Shenzhen Info Needed

Thanks for a few Bro asking for contact in ShenZhen. Look like SZ is getting hot now. I have already PM the contacts to the Bro who ask me. Check your PM Bro.

I have a very good experience in a MP in DG. It is one of best massage I had. I frequent MP in Singapore, Vietnam but cannot compare to the one in DG. It is value for money. (500RMB (S$100) + 250RMB (S$50)). You get 90 min of action. It start with a nice soap bath and follow by a full list in the standard menu. The facility is fantastic.

Any other interested, please PM me for contact.

AO_Viet
Old 05-11-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO_Viet View Post
Thanks for a few Bro asking for contact in ShenZhen. Look like SZ is getting hot now. I have already PM the contacts to the Bro who ask me. Check your PM Bro.
I have a very good experience in a MP in DG. It is one of best massage I had. I frequent MP in Singapore, Vietnam but cannot compare to the one in DG. It is value for money. (500RMB (S$100) + 250RMB (S$50)). You get 90 min of action. It start with a nice soap bath and follow by a full list in the standard menu. The facility is fantastic.
Any other interested, please PM me for contact.
AO_Viet
bro, sauna in dg rmb500, you are paying at the high side, guess you are getting the tall girl or from 5 star hotel?

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
bro, sauna in dg rmb500, you are paying at the high side, guess you are getting the tall girl or from 5 star hotel?
Hi Bro

Heehee. I am quite new to DG, not sure the market rate. But it is a very big MP. I trust my local friend who brought me there. He say this place is very strict and girls are clean. They need to do check up twice a month. I think at least 4 to 5 storey building. Two row of girls will greet you when u enter the main door. And the girls will parade and let u choose. Mamasan will introduce to u that there are 3 Cat, 400 RMB, 500 RMB and 600 RMB. The girls all wear metal thing and when they walk, it will ding ding. The room are very nice like 4 star hotel. And the girl will perform lots of tricks. She will use hot tea treatment, cool water treatment, fire treatment. At least 10 items on the job menu. Very siok. I think it is value for money. And the quality of girl is good.

AO_Viet
Old 05-11-2007, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

went along up sand and roam aimlessly,ended up at this MP next to those fashion shops,what the heck just went in.
opted for a "western" style massage after much persuasion by the door girl
in the end i thought was it all about,its just them using their thighs to masturbate for u.
quite an experience though! abit kinky when u can see their thighs and panty before cumming all over the girl's thighs.

dmg is 178RMB inclusive of 90mins massage
Old 05-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Heehee. I am quite new to DG, ... But it is a very big MP.
Is this "DG" you mention, which you mention is about 30 to 40min drive away, the same place as what's been commonly referred in other threads as Dong Guang, Chang Ping, etc? I read in most post it's 30-40min TRAIN ride away from SZ leh...

Bros with good private car driver contacts can share here or PM me? I found one but like a couple more in case he not free.

How much is the market rate to rent a driver for whole day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel View Post
went along up sand and roam aimlessly
Bro, can't wait to join u there and roam aimlessly together
Also, wanna go up to DG/CP instead?

Bro 3dee, u guys organize impromtu trips to DG or not?
Old 05-11-2007, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Bro
Heehee. I am quite new to DG, not sure the market rate. But it is a very big MP. I trust my local friend who brought me there. He say this place is very strict and girls are clean. They need to do check up twice a month. I think at least 4 to 5 storey building. Two row of girls will greet you when u enter the main door. And the girls will parade and let u choose. Mamasan will introduce to u that there are 3 Cat, 400 RMB, 500 RMB and 600 RMB. The girls all wear metal thing and when they walk, it will ding ding. The room are very nice like 4 star hotel. And the girl will perform lots of tricks. She will use hot tea treatment, cool water treatment, fire treatment. At least 10 items on the job menu. Very siok. I think it is value for money. And the quality of girl is good.
AO_Viet
yo bro, you are doing pretty well, 4-5-6 is a common rate for suana in dg (except cp and few towns in dg where is starting from 300).

usually the price goes by height, the taller the girl is, the more ex it will be. with 500, i guess the girl you pick must be at least 160cm and above.

for the treatments like for the ice-fire bj and the rest, generally is named as 18 styles (十 八 招 ).

since you are so siok, any more siok and interesting FR to share bo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
bro, replied your PM, event happening starting this wed, you better cum quick...

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'm torn between macau, trip to DG/CP and now SZ...
Can't make up my mind
bro goodpartner, let your small head go CP and big head go DG, sure will be a unforgettable memory
Old 06-11-2007, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
yo bro, you are doing pretty well, 4-5-6 is a common rate for suana in dg (except cp and few towns in dg where is starting from 300).

usually the price goes by height, the taller the girl is, the more ex it will be. with 500, i guess the girl you pick must be at least 160cm and above.

for the treatments like for the ice-fire bj and the rest, generally is named as 18 styles (十 八 招 ).

since you are so siok, any more siok and interesting FR to share bo?

bro, replied your PM, event happening starting this wed, you better cum quick...
Wah Bro ! ! Look like you are the expert here. Next time, I must consult you more before I go. You are exactly right, the price go by height not by look. Very strange. Same question I ask the Mamasan. At first, I was curious. Because the 600 Cat look so so. Yes, my girl is 160cm and i am 167cm. And she say I am too tall when we try to do it on standing position. Yes, it is call 18 styles (十 八 招 ). Now I remember. hihi.

No more to share liao. I have my virgin girl experience and 18 styles (十 八 招 ). Very siong already for the wallet and the body. Ha Ha. Let me build up some Vit M. These few days loose money on stock. Make it even worst. Hai
Old 06-11-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is this "DG" you mention, which you mention is about 30 to 40min drive away, the same place as what's been commonly referred in other threads as Dong Guang, Chang Ping, etc? I read in most post it's 30-40min TRAIN ride away from SZ leh...

Bros with good private car driver contacts can share here or PM me? I found one but like a couple more in case he not free.

How much is the market rate to rent a driver for whole day?

Hey Bro

Like what Bro 3dee mentioned, Dongguan is one of the city of Guangdong province, and Dongguan is formed by 32 towns that include Changping, Chang'an Humen, Houjie, Zhangmutou, Dalang, Huangjiang, Hengli and etc.

Now, I try to recall the town I went. It is only 30 to 40 min from Futian - SZ. I check the Taxi price form Hotel. It is about 200 to 250 Rmb 1 way. But I never take Taxi because my friend drove me there.

Cheers
Old 06-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

hehe waiting for u to come here
however dg/cp is too fierce for me i not ready to venture to there yet.
need bro 3dee to conduct bmt and sop course in future b4 i go there and wear beret
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1