The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2005, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Skyriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST
oic, say earlier la bro... me quite low mah...so is the up-up thing? did u receive mine already? me not so bother bout it b4 this, too xcited reading the post mah...left out the point system, sorry ah bros all.. waitress! 1 bottle on me.
Received with thanks. Now you can go and give appreciation to your fellow bros who contribute. Just remember you can only give once every 24hrs.
Old 17-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Received with thanks. Now you can go and give appreciation to your fellow bros who contribute. Just remember you can only give once every 24hrs.
no pro... r u joining the gathering later?

Old 17-11-2005, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST
no pro... r u joining the gathering later?
Yup.Leaving office soon and catching a ride to the place. I know you cant make it 2nite so maybe one afternoon we can meet up and recce new places. I ever PM you my hp number. Dun know if you still have it. If not let me know
Old 17-11-2005, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Yup.Leaving office soon and catching a ride to the place. I know you cant make it 2nite so maybe one afternoon we can meet up and recce new places. I ever PM you my hp number. Dun know if you still have it. If not let me know
great...i like it in the afternoon, 'si hum' stil fresh mah... no, i think u didnt/i deleted the pm... can sms me again,tq... enjoy`

Old 18-11-2005, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
maiteejoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanx all bros for FRs. Have not gone to Skyriver for over 2 years. Last time there didn't recall so many PRCs...mainly local chinese and an odd malay WL. All I can remember is that I wasn't disappointed.

Will be there next week to check it out...23-25th...maybe see some of you there!
Old 18-11-2005, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
maiteejoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, is tipping RM50 normal? even for very good service? dun spoil market leh!

Why I mention this is when I cheong Jakarta last time, we tip too much and the local friends there say we spoilt market for them.

I usually tip RM20-30, thought that was ok....any other views?
Old 18-11-2005, 09:48 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maiteejoe

Why I mention this is when I cheong Jakarta last time, we tip too much and the local friends there say we spoilt market for them.

Bro,

I think tip is up to u how much u give loh... as for bro KLKOOL RM50 is his trade mark. Personly i do support ur RM20-30 tip, the WL's are more than happy with ur tips.
Old 18-11-2005, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maiteejoe

Bro, this is my style, If I am happy with the girls service, then my standard tip is RM50. Nothing to spoil market about. They are doing this for the money. If they know that they got bonus if they please you, then they try harder for everyone. All one big cirlcle leh

BTW, I only do this in KL. In Klang, Penang, I tip only about RM20... kekeke dun spoil market there. But KL, RM50 isn quite standard among all my colleagues, buisness associates. If you wanna go and call up the ger again (RTF), better that they remeber u as good tipper; if not, ok not to tip also
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 18-11-2005, 10:47 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro,

I think tip is up to u how much u give loh... as for bro KLKOOL RM50 is his trade mark. Personly i do support ur RM20-30 tip, the WL's are more than happy with ur tips.
Wah liau, u not happy the way I tip meh... Just becos I tip u only RM 10 for service.... no RTF

Old 18-11-2005, 04:46 PM
Samster

y u all worrying bout this tipping things... last time the WL tipped me for my service wat... so do provide good service 4 the WL then maybe they wil tip u also... they seldom get service mah.. alwayz give only

Old 07-12-2005, 10:38 AM
Samster

Reposted from other thread on behalf of Romanspa....
Sorry for the late replies...

3 CHEERS TO BRO KLKOOL!!!!!!!!!
1 CHEER to Bro DeKuip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With very precise instructions.. i had a really sextified trip!!!!!!!!!!!

hee

First Day @ KL --> SkyRiver in KL (please refer to the thread for actual location and pricing)

Without KLKOOL's help, will not be able to get in..they are worried about spotchecks that day and ask me for the captain's name...

went inside.. cold pool down.. hot pool (rating 6/10.. in comparison with Romanspa in JB..Singapore's too small.. haha)
went further in to start the fun.. was led into a room by Captain V..
then a "model" show begun.. haha... romanspa SHOULD implement this.. the girls parade in front of you... that day we were lucky and there's so many to choose from.. immediately eye on a hubei babe called candy.. SYT!!! with big round eyes... slurp....

give a detailed summary in point form..

Food - 6/10
Hot Pool - 6/10
Decor - 6/10
Girls Availability - 8/10

Candy, Age 20
Hubei
Height 148
Figure 32A+ 25 30
SYT Look

BBBJ : 6/10
FJ : Several positions and when she has her high.. she look so pretty with her big watery eyes memerising u... 9.5/10!

Really enjoyed the session! thanks KLKOOL!

Second Day @ KL --> Spa De Palace

... to update again...
more to come.. KL Cheong as well.... hehehe
PRC always make us think we are special, the moment we believe them is when we are the one getting fcked

Old 16-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
devil1158 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first kl spa experience makes my blood boil....

when down to the place today mamage to find the place only after walking in circle for abt 1hr+.. got mix up with lot 10 back n bintang shopping back blur me

when i reach the sweating like hell.. was so happy can enjoy the place..
here comes the best part the guy there ask if i am member. i say no den he say the place for members only * pengs*
i was pissed off sia n walk off..

really need membership den can use the lace ah???

anyway the place has just join my black listed place...
Old 17-12-2005, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil1158
My first kl spa experience makes my blood boil....

when down to the place today mamage to find the place only after walking in circle for abt 1hr+.. got mix up with lot 10 back n bintang shopping back blur me

when i reach the sweating like hell.. was so happy can enjoy the place..
here comes the best part the guy there ask if i am member. i say no den he say the place for members only * pengs*
i was pissed off sia n walk off..

really need membership den can use the lace ah???

anyway the place has just join my black listed place...
Hahaha... bro... please call me lah when u come/... In KL now... a lot of MIB / AV raids.. so they are being careful while admitting strangers... Bro Speed280 wuz there last night and so were we... I just need to give you a reference and the Captain's name and you wun have any problem... bro Romanspa also have the same problem... hehehe

Old 17-12-2005, 10:23 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 0
fong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Hahaha... bro... please call me lah when u come/... In KL now... a lot of MIB / AV raids.. so they are being careful while admitting strangers... Bro Speed280 wuz there last night and so were we... I just need to give you a reference and the Captain's name and you wun have any problem... bro Romanspa also have the same problem... hehehe
bro mind to giv me the reference also?
Old 17-12-2005, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fong
bro mind to giv me the reference also?
Eh... u dun need lah. U can go in mah.. only 4 ppl who got trouble going in.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1