The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 11
sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
I just read the exact same post in PunterPlanet forums? Are you the same guy?
Haha yes. but here I write singlish.

I went to Kittens again today. Quite quiet not that many girls - then a buck's party showed up - more crowded than a school boys' changing room.

I saw this beautiful NZ girl called Cinnamon - really lovely girl who was a superb dancer. Really amazing. Eye contact all the way. Dancer's body.

There was this tall Amsterdam girl that caught my eye too. Usually I don't like tall girls - but she had such a beautiful smile and an awesome carefree attitude. Super attitude. Wow.
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...e-for-clients/
Old 11-05-2015, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ktxm4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Where are the girls normally from?
The usual PRC, Taiwan. There are also Korean and Japaneses, however those could be fake and really PRC trying to up sell.

Make sure you ask about BBBJ during the intro as some of them don't give it.
Old 11-05-2015, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

I was bored yesterday so thought I check out TT in the evening. 4 girls were introduced to me...All quite busty (min 33C)

Chosen a Korean/Japanese called Mika

Looked good at intro but on closer look, she looked more in her late 20s or early 30s.

Good figure, 35D but fake and hard (hated it). Service was not too bad...Very accommodating...Oh! CBJ though.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

LOL, you make me wanna start frequenting Kittens again..................haven't been there for a few months now. Have to be careful cos in all my years in Melbourne the amount of money I've spent there could have paid for my vacations to BKK a few times over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper968 View Post
Haha yes. but here I write singlish.

I went to Kittens again today. Quite quiet not that many girls - then a buck's party showed up - more crowded than a school boys' changing room.

I saw this beautiful NZ girl called Cinnamon - really lovely girl who was a superb dancer. Really amazing. Eye contact all the way. Dancer's body.

There was this tall Amsterdam girl that caught my eye too. Usually I don't like tall girls - but she had such a beautiful smile and an awesome carefree attitude. Super attitude. Wow.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktxm4 View Post
The usual PRC, Taiwan. There are also Korean and Japaneses, however those could be fake and really PRC trying to up sell.

Make sure you ask about BBBJ during the intro as some of them don't give it.
No surprises about the attempt to up-sell.

I suspect that with the STI statistics posters pasted up on the walls and back-of-doors these days, BBBJ would be hard to come by. However, in some places, especially the lesser-known quieter suburban places, usually where the women introduce themselves one by one in a private room, some hinted that they offer BBBJ, but unfortunately those women aren't really delectable.
Old 12-05-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ktxm4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
No surprises about the attempt to up-sell.

I suspect that with the STI statistics posters pasted up on the walls and back-of-doors these days, BBBJ would be hard to come by. However, in some places, especially the lesser-known quieter suburban places, usually where the women introduce themselves one by one in a private room, some hinted that they offer BBBJ, but unfortunately those women aren't really delectable.
You would be surprised how often you get it if you just ask.

It also helps if they seen you around the place before.
Old 12-05-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 11
sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
LOL, you make me wanna start frequenting Kittens again..................haven't been there for a few months now. Have to be careful cos in all my years in Melbourne the amount of money I've spent there could have paid for my vacations to BKK a few times over.

Yeah haha. But this is angmo girls. Don't think you'll see many aussie italian or french girls in BKK.

Power me if you like my post and I'll share more of my adventures here.
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...e-for-clients/
Old 12-05-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper968 View Post
Yeah haha. But this is angmo girls. Don't think you'll see many aussie italian or french girls in BKK.

Power me if you like my post and I'll share more of my adventures here.
There are more and more Russians in BKK now, besides my tastes have always been more towards Asians. Somehow majority of Aussie women tend to rub me the wrong way? But that's just my personal preferences.

P.S: Power given.
Old 13-05-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
akuma6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody else keen on meeting up this Friday night and having some fun? Although I don't feel that strippers are all that worth it. 2 or 3 lap dances is already 30 mins FS.
Old 13-05-2015, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by akuma6969 View Post
Anybody else keen on meeting up this Friday night and having some fun? Although I don't feel that strippers are all that worth it. 2 or 3 lap dances is already 30 mins FS.
I don't mind, as long as its not KTV. Heck even a simple beer in a nice pub would do.
Old 13-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What do you have in mind?
Old 13-05-2015, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
akuma6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was thinking maybe hit up a bar or a club and score some girls. But I've out of the game for so long I don't know where to go anymore. LoL. And if we have no luck...we'll have to find our honey elsewhere.
Any experienced bros know where we can go?
Old 14-05-2015, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was thinking maybe hit up a bar or a club and score some girls. But I've out of the game for so long I don't know where to go anymore. LoL. And if we have no luck...we'll have to find our honey elsewhere.
Any experienced bros know where we can go?
What age group of girls are you after in clubs? I can name a few asian nights on Fridays or Saturdays.
Old 14-05-2015, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
What age group of girls are you after in clubs? I can name a few asian nights on Fridays or Saturdays.
What time do we have to meet and dress code? So that those of us who are working will have time to prepare.
Old 16-05-2015, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What time do we have to meet and dress code? So that those of us who are working will have time to prepare.
A safe timing to go is before 11pm to avoid the long queues.
Dress code is quite standard across melbourne clubs, as long as u have collar top youre safe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1