The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Shenzhen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBullets View Post
It has been a while since I am back in Shenzhen. Feel like a total newbie since most of the usual haunts have been shutdown.
I will be in SZ over this weekend.

Any recommendations for hotels in SZ?
What is the best way to get from HKIA to the hotel?
Peng you Shenzhen is very big you know?
How people know which district you want to stay?
宝安, 龙岗, 南山, 福田, 罗湖, 盐田, 龙华新区, 光明新区, 坪山新区, 大鹏新区.

In general for humsup activities only have BBS, Massage Parlours (Handjob) and KTVs.

From HKIA can take shared MPV or Coach directly to Shenzhen.
If you more pro can try take ferry.
Old 29-10-2014, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Shenzhen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Peng you Shenzhen is very big you know?
How people know which district you want to stay?
宝安, 龙岗, 南山, 福田, 罗湖, 盐田, 龙华新区, 光明新区, 坪山新区, 大鹏新区.

In general for humsup activities only have BBS, Massage Parlours (Handjob) and KTVs.

From HKIA can take shared MPV or Coach directly to Shenzhen.
If you more pro can try take ferry.
YOU forgot about the train and a43 mode.
Ferry not available for all airlines.

Basically sz got only few exit to hong kong to reach hkia.

SEA
- 蛇口
- 福永

LAND
- 罗湖
- 深圳湾
- 皇岗
- 落马州
- 文锦渡
- 沙头角

Your choice

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 29-10-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

be careful when in shenzhen
read this news today in china media hahaha

搜狗 深圳40岁男穿女装街头招嫖 嫖客毫无察觉
头条新闻深圳商报 [微博] 张亦萌 范伟平2014-10-29 15:13 我要分享
腾讯微博QQ空间QQ好友新浪微博27
[摘要]近日,龙岗区平湖街道一名40岁的男子穿女装街头招嫖,嫖客竟然毫无察觉。日前平湖派出所接群众举报,将这 对正在卖淫嫖娼的违法人员现场抓获。

【深圳商报讯】(记者 张亦萌 通讯员 范伟平)近日,龙岗区平湖街道一名40岁的男子穿女装街头招嫖,嫖客竟然毫无察觉。日前平湖派出所接群众举 报,将这对正在卖淫嫖娼的违法人员现场抓获。

10月27日晚,平湖派出所接到群众举报称,在平湖街道一加油站后面草地上有人卖淫嫖娼。接警后民警迅速赶 到现场,将一对“男女”现场抓获,并缴获嫖资50元。随后民警将两人带回调查,然而调查结果让民警颇为吃惊 ,涉嫌卖淫“女子”竟然声称自己是男人,而涉嫌嫖娼的男子对此却一无所知。

经查,两人对涉嫌卖淫嫖娼的违法事实供认不讳。目前此案正在进一步审理中。返回腾讯网首页>>

正文已结束,您可以按alt+4进行评论
相关搜索:
深圳街头惊现卖吻女男穿女装和老婆逛街女装男穿2015男穿女装上街图片哥弟女装40岁女夏装福州失恋男招 嫖被骗 扫一扫,用手机看新闻!
用微信扫描还可以
分享至好友和朋友圈

分享到:
腾讯微博QQ空间QQ好友新浪微博二维码掌握事实 下载新闻手机客户端每日独家

财商读本:刷光你的卡只要三个数字
盗刷手段正在“进化”,只需三个数字,就能卷走账户里的资金。[详情]
[福利]围观明星挤奶拿100话费[家居]怎样消除房间里的甲醛[财经]企业不赚钱就可减工资?[数码]iPhone6暴跌!小米4暴涨Q友会

去看房啦
首付8万元
免费吃农家午餐
[时尚]购物达人领福利

[公益]大粤志愿者招募
热门推荐
看过本文的人还看了
东莞日企社长否认侵略史 员工罢工围堵
轿车广州机场高速上掉头 半截被撞成渣
广州5岁男童称被老师用打火机烧生殖器
组图:越南侵权船只与中国执法船冲撞后惨状
日本民众聚集首相官邸 抗议解禁集体自卫权
微博微信

广东爱国主义教育网
广东爱国主义教育网微信

珠海12345
珠海市民服务热线官方微信

广东发布官方微信
广东发布官方微信
推荐微博:
全部收听全部收听 大粤视界

广州工地煤气泄漏
6岁自闭儿在东莞找回
城管22个队长10人请辞
桃花水母现河源万绿湖
船厂里的激情
最浪漫法式新娘美甲
一人吃饭无聊就拼饭吧
你敢接受美女的求爱吗
Old 30-10-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Dick Grayson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=MichaelWinn;12043869]be careful when in shenzhen
read this news today in china media hahaha

搜狗 深圳40岁男穿女装街头招嫖 嫖客毫无察觉
头条新闻深圳商报 [微博] 张亦萌 范伟平2014-10-29 15:13 我要分享
腾讯微博QQ空间QQ好友新浪微博27
[摘要]近日,龙岗区平湖街道一名40岁的男子穿女装街头招嫖,嫖客竟然毫无察觉。日前平湖派出所接群众举报,将这 对正在卖淫嫖娼的违法人员现场抓获。
/QUOTE]

Got Enlish translation anyone ?
Old 30-10-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBullets View Post
Dear Brudders,

It has been a while since I am back in Shenzhen. Feel like a total newbie since most of the usual haunts have been shutdown.
I will be in SZ over this weekend.

Any recommendations for hotels in SZ?
What is the best way to get from HKIA to the hotel?

Thanks in advance.
WB
bro, go stay shenzhen metro park hotel, the rooms are big as it used to be a service apartment. location good for cheap shopping if you bringing a girl and beside the hotel got a metro station for easy transport if you dont like cabs there. walk further down the station, there is a sauna, got hj.

if you want fl, you can try the hotel in-house foot massage, hint to them you want to fuck, they will help arrange. price i cant remember, try it if you are adventurous.

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 31-10-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
phantom777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros going SZ next week? I will b staying in Bao An area, Mon-Wed

to the sexperts here, any good recommendations for SPA?
Old 03-11-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
WhiteBullets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the advice. I am staying in the futian area. If bros wanna catch up for drinks, you can PM me. I will be here in shenzhen till wednesday. Take care.

WB.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Ma33a63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros, any recommandation for hotel in luohu area? Will be going to sz this month but not sure which hotel to book, would prefer near area with KTV and spa nearby;D
Old 11-11-2014, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Bro you can stay in 鵬威 hotel near 京基 100. New hotel and cheap. You go to elong net to book ,cheaper
Old 12-11-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
Bro you can stay in 鵬威 hotel near 京基 100. New hotel and cheap. You go to elong net to book ,cheaper
This hotel is new and ok price....but seem a bit out of the way for everything........
Old 12-11-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Any kind bros can PM me a few massage spa with HE and ladies friendly. I just went pacific spa and spend RM198 + RM80 tips for a normal massage and nothing to shout about... I prefer massage not more than RM150 for 2hrs. Best with tips to HE. Thanks
Old 13-11-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
7ele11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Take a Red taxi to LOU HU hotel , take a lift to 6th floor Health Centre, take out your clothers put inside locker, go bath, change thier pyjamas, ask direct to meassage RMs, ask the recommend a pretty girl to you, the rest just relax and enjoy. after massage go bath & change back yur clothers, pay ONLY 268 @ counter. take lift down, taxi & go back yur hotel.
Old 13-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
iceang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I understand from a friend that we can stay in SPA instead of hotel in SZ... can anybody advice? I am going there to Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Centre in Dec for 2 nights and was recommended to stay in SPA but my friend also dunno which SPA. Anybody has any idea which is a good one to stay in? How about the luggage?
Old 13-11-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceang69 View Post
I understand from a friend that we can stay in SPA instead of hotel in SZ... can anybody advice? I am going there to Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Centre in Dec for 2 nights and was recommended to stay in SPA but my friend also dunno which SPA. Anybody has any idea which is a good one to stay in? How about the luggage?
usually if i arrive late in the city, i will loo for a decent looking spa. the locker where you put your clothes can be used to store your luggage so dont bring a big one.

wash up, relax, go massage, usually can either sleep in the massage room or sleep in the rest area.

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 13-11-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceang69 View Post
Yes, There are quite a few of these spas - Queen's, Water Cube, Oriental Palm Spring, Carnival etc - and they basically all follow the Queen's spa business model, which I'm pretty sure is the first one in SZ.

When you go to these spas, its important that you fully understand the charges, rules etc. to avoid problems upon check out. The receptionists are supposed to fully explain these, so don't worry about asking questions. Leave your luggage etc with them and just take along whatever you think you'll need during your stay there, including your mobile phone as they'll also provide a locker to store your street clothes etc.

Prices I quote are approximate and from what I can remember from my last visit a month or so ago. There is a Y98 entrance fee which gets waived if you go over Y168 in service and food. Free flow juices, cut fruit, coffee, tea, ice cream etc but food is chargeable (and rather expensive for SZ). There is a decent NON CO-Ed area set aside for sleeping - reasonably comfortable but best if you bring your ear plugs and eye shades from the airplane as snoring, coughing and people going in and out from the big room WILL disturb you unless you yourself sleep like a pig!

Note that 10% is added on top of everything and WORSE, there's basically continual demands for TIPS! You gotta be a bit hard-nosed on this - as the service girls there ARE gorgeous and quite blatant/persistent and its sooooo easy to overspend.

Queen's spa, like I said, is the grand-daddy and standard bearer for all of them, and whilst they do try to keep the place clean/updated, the place is at least 7 or so years old already. And no matter that it IS quite luxurious and lavishly decorated, age catches up with ANY place. Also, do note that you will NOT know if its day or night once you're in Queen's (and in the others too) - I don't think the whole 7 floors has any windows at all. LOL. You can choose which Spa you want to go to at the Luohu immigration exit where you'll find their stores one next to the other, and who will arrange for your free transport to their place.

And oh yeah, if you plan on treating the place as a hotel with being able to go in and out, do make sure you tell the receptionist this as I think there's some kind of extra charge or deposit (?) required.

Have fun!

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 14-11-2014 at 12:08 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1