The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ebonkie, Kalv, Shakyywayy

Old 15-04-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 1
CagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Boobs Lovers 36D Rare Beautiful NATURAL 😜 Yummy Nipples 😋 High GFE DongGuan Train

325 Ready For Action on 36D
Give me some reputation points please

click in thread my latest reply in thread
Top right hand corner has a weighing scale
to add reputation points

WhatsApp 8698 3085 to get information

Quick Reply 8698 3085
Old 16-04-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Re: Boobs Lovers 36D Rare Beautiful NATURAL 😜 Yummy Nipples 😋 High GFE DongGuan Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art66888 View Post
Looks like the neighbors are making you more curious, bro
neighbour as in same girl next room..
Old 16-04-2024, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CagivaC12R View Post
Steady Steady, who needs contact ....

PM but also send a reply in thread

so I know there are PMs to reply 😅... thanks for the heads up
Hi bro, can share contact please? Thank you!
Old 16-04-2024, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lunrocker is Cool - loads of Potential

CTC PLS BRO. TIA
Old 16-04-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster (A)

CagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find better

346 Ready For Action on 36D

to add reputation points

Quick Reply 8698 3085
Old 16-04-2024, 08:07 PM
Samster (A)

Powered By Cagiva
Old 17-04-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster (A)

Powered By Cagiva
Old 18-04-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster (A)

8698 3085 WhatsApp

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post

thursday also just tried a 36D DongGuan one.
her neighbour was busy, handler ask me to try,
see pic, not very convinced as worried is bahbah type.

But lil bro few weeks no penetrate so give it a try.

Open door, small size, her "bells" are huge.
massage was ok, foreplay was ok. AR felt like lil cat licking, not light not heavy..

cap on, tried CG 1st. Told her I want to carry fk, she said ok to try. Initially I thought I could not carry her but was surprised, we managed to stand and make some turns to have a good view at the mirror while in action. lolx

doggy, misionery, grand finale, asked her to close her legs and I went for the last mile. release everything.

she said she was "plumber" than before, but I told her as compared to her pic, I find she is "slimmer". face/age give some discount but still quite ok, smiling cheerful. While bonking, keep calling laogong "ni hen pang".
had a good 15-20min bonking.

will rtf

Boobs Lovers 36D Rare Beautiful NATURAL 😜 Twin Peaks

Yummy Nipples 😋 High GFE DongGuan Trained Beauty

Really Beautiful Natural Breasts
Great Feelings to Massage them By ✋️
Love Warm Feelings of Face in Valley
Relaxed Eyes Enjoying Warmth Boobs
Double Torpedoes No Saggy Superb
Sure, can enjoy Breasts 🍌 Bonking

Yeap. Gave it to her real solid front and rear. I only knew I was the first after everything finished. Although she is very slightly fleshy, still she made up with good level of GFE and that huge beautiful NATURAL round shaped BOOBS. (Best Assets I have seen from my decade of bonking). She was kind of surprised at the speed and hardness of the bonk, so I hope I don’t leave a bad impression of SG to her 😄. I think many chiongsters will like her as she is accommodating to all patterns.
Old 19-04-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster (A)

Ready For Friday Bookings
Old 19-04-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster (A)

366 Ready For Action on 36D

to add reputation points

Quick Reply 8698 3085
Old 19-04-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster (A)

Quick Reply 8698 3085 Ask specifically for 36D

Be fast so can get Friday limited slots
Old 20-04-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster (A)

Cool Re: Boobs Lovers 36D Rare Beautiful NATURAL 😜 Yummy Nipples 😋 High GFE DongGuan Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunrocker View Post
CTC PLS BRO. TIA
381 Ready For Action on 36D

to add reputation points

Quick Reply 8698 3085
Old 21-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster (A)

Ready For Sunday Bookings
Old 21-04-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2905 / Power: 18
blahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Sunday funday. Those fun bags on her small frame were really bouncy and juicy. Can’t stop suckling on it. Was being pampered from head to toe with loads of heavenly gfe and finally creamed on those twin peaks. Time flew by and wanted to extend, unfortunately she already had a next appointment already.

36D with this kind of gfe is hard to come by. Must RTM soon!
Old 21-04-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster (A)

Talking Re: Boobs Lovers 36D Rare Beautiful NATURAL 😜 Yummy Nipples 😋 High GFE DongGuan Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahzzz View Post
Sunday funday. Those fun bags on her small frame were really bouncy and juicy. Can’t stop suckling on it. Was being pampered from head to toe with loads of heavenly gfe and finally creamed on those twin peaks. Time flew by and wanted to extend, unfortunately she already had a next appointment already.

36D with this kind of gfe is hard to come by. Must RTM soon!
Nice

PowerUp your Reputation

Last edited by CagivaC12R; 28-04-2024 at 05:12 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1