The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2013, 05:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: A Pot calling a kettle black - Racism!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
No-Action-Tok-Only aka Nato! Firstly, I fuck u lah! Wanna tok come out and tok! Dun be an Ah Gua!!

If you said I crossed the borderline for creating racism, what about the bunch of buggers creating havoc on racism in the following link? You & Bronzegod are two of them causing racism as well! So all Indians, please also lodge a police report against these buggers!!! Nato, u are not only a moron but totally absurb! A pot calling a kettle black!!!

All please read how Nato, Bronzegod and the rest attacked Non-Chinese and creating racism havoc -

http://samsforum.com/showthr...ng+singaporean
I good nature and tell you that someone else report you lei. You don't believe when someone knocks on your door, you know lor.

I only just expressing that you crossed the line lor. You want to shoot the messenger then shoot lor. What to do.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Current Line Up

This house operates from 3PM to 2AM daily. The decor in the rooms of this house are basic and rather clean with all the essential mirrors and colourful lightings. The OKT and his Assistants are very friendly people. There are currently 4 WLs in this house -

1) Tina - Pleasing to the eyes, demure, dainty, has feminine allure, slim, about 1.6m tall, gave me the leggy impression with her slender legs and 5 inches stilletoes ... She has A cup frontal assets ... Double eyelid eyes, oval facial shape and her nose is quite sharp ...

2) Apple - Very adorably chio Sichuan lass, big sparkling set of eyes, China doll bang and long wavy permed at the base, fantastic looking bod with all the essential curves on her anatomy, slim, about 1.63 m tall and fair ... Full B cupper assets which are very very tender when I caressed and kneaded them sensuously ... Her tits reminded me of my past favourite, Qian Hong formerly from 58A ...

3) Xiao Jin - Pleasant looker, cute, youngish with a touch of local lian, long tress, small eyes, fair, petite and slim ... Prolly an A cupper from the exterior ...

4) San San - Pleasant looker, petite, slim, fair, and B cupper frontal assets ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-09-2013, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Current Line Up

Great update bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This house operates from 3PM to 2AM daily. The decor in the rooms of this house are basic and rather clean with all the essential mirrors and colourful lightings. The OKT and his Assistants are very friendly people. There are currently 4 WLs in this house -

1) Tina - Pleasing to the eyes, demure, dainty, has feminine allure, slim, about 1.6m tall, gave me the leggy impression with her slender legs and 5 inches stilletoes ... She has A cup frontal assets ... Double eyelid eyes, oval facial shape and her nose is quite sharp ...

2) Apple - Very adorably chio Sichuan lass, big sparkling set of eyes, China doll bang and long wavy permed at the base, fantastic looking bod with all the essential curves on her anatomy, slim, about 1.63 m tall and fair ... Full B cupper assets which are very very tender when I caressed and kneaded them sensuously ... Her tits reminded me of my past favourite, Qian Hong formerly from 58A ...

3) Xiao Jin - Pleasant looker, cute, youngish with a touch of local lian, long tress, small eyes, fair, petite and slim ... Prolly an A cupper from the exterior ...

4) San San - Pleasant looker, petite, slim, fair, and B cupper frontal assets ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 01-09-2013, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Current Line Up

Quote:

Enjoy,
MaXx
Tks Maxxy!....

Abit more info on Xiao Jin....

Xiao Jin (1809)....21-22yr old mm fm Chongqing...quite fair, cute syt wif a biggish face, nice catlike eyes, fake eyelashes look attractive...looks young n fresh wif a china doll hairstyle...164+cm tall gd ht, leggy wif slim shapely sexy legs...toenails painted wif kinky green nailpolish, I like!...slim lithe bod, smooth skin, lovely back....A+/B- boobs wif inverted brown tits...flatish albeit perky small ass...pussy quite well trimmed wif no smell...
Old 01-09-2013, 11:38 AM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Apple is simply delicious. My cai will read FR later. Long time nvr frequent this house ever since the departure of le le & chocolate.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Apple is simply delicious. My cai will read FR later. Long time nvr frequent this house ever since the departure of le le & chocolate.
Ya man, saw her recently, for me quite pleasing to the eye plus nice height and body.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Apple's definitely got a hot bod, no doubt. But how is her service these days? Early on I heard she doesn't french and not that on the balls
Old 07-09-2013, 10:22 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Apple's definitely got a hot bod, no doubt. But how is her service these days? Early on I heard she doesn't french and not that on the balls
Bro try her & let us know how she perform
Old 10-09-2013, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
peterpan383 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Enjoy,
MaXx
Hi MaXx,

Thank you for this report.
Which of this girl does BBBJ?

Thx
Peter
Old 14-09-2013, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Tks Maxxy!....

Abit more info on Xiao Jin....

Xiao Jin (1809)....21-22yr old mm fm Chongqing...quite fair, cute syt wif a biggish face, nice catlike eyes, fake eyelashes look attractive...looks young n fresh wif a china doll hairstyle...164+cm tall gd ht, leggy wif slim shapely sexy legs...toenails painted wif kinky green nailpolish, I like!...slim lithe bod, smooth skin, lovely back....A+/B- boobs wif inverted brown tits...flatish albeit perky small ass...pussy quite well trimmed wif no smell...
had an awesome bonk just now with her in her tight black dress. nice pussy and ass. finished off in doggy and completely sextisfied. natural moaner too.
Old 14-09-2013, 05:52 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post
had an awesome bonk just now with her in her tight black dress. nice pussy and ass. finished off in doggy and completely sextisfied. natural moaner too.
Bro Haizdie, Apple 1809 VS Ling Long WH1606, which one more chio and which one better in bed?

I have yet to taste this apple, so wonder how she compared to ling long since you tried both?
Old 15-09-2013, 12:23 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Bro Haizdie, Apple 1809 VS Ling Long WH1606, which one more chio and which one better in bed?

I have yet to taste this apple, so wonder how she compared to ling long since you tried both?
Keep ur expectation in check when u bonk apple esp when comes to frenching & pussy painting. Then u won't b disappointed. She is selective in these aspects

For her looks & figure & boobs it's worth the try
Old 15-09-2013, 12:25 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post
Does xiao Jin speak French? I'm attracted by her long slender legs & good figure. Thou she is not very pretty compared to apple & tina
Old 15-09-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Keep ur expectation in check when u bonk apple esp when comes to frenching & pussy painting. Then u won't b disappointed. She is selective in these aspects

For her looks & figure & boobs it's worth the try
Thanks bro. I don't paint pussies unless I really really like the girl very much. Probably only one or two girls ever received this from me in geylang.

Frenching wise, I feel this is an important aspect to build that connection with a girl.

However, I always keep my expectations in check. Will try out apple soon. Hopefully it is a sweet apple and not a sour one.

Thank you very much for the advice bro slyer
Old 15-09-2013, 12:20 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Thanks bro. I don't paint pussies unless I really really like the girl very much. Probably only one or two girls ever received this from me in geylang.

Frenching wise, I feel this is an important aspect to build that connection with a girl.

However, I always keep my expectations in check. Will try out apple soon. Hopefully it is a sweet apple and not a sour one.

Thank you very much for the advice bro slyer

Np bro. Can share whose pussy u painted?
Agreed frenching is crucial in sex. It builds up the atmosphere.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1