The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 19-07-2011, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Yes, this thread is a treasure trove and just by reading all 170 pages, one can find lots of useful information.
Old 19-07-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
There are lots of dominants introduced in this thread bro, take ur time to read through.
but too few from the local scene =(
Old 20-07-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro joncheong, I have to agree with you that there are currently too few dominatrix in Sillypore. My personal wish to have to see more local gals being exposed to our world and letting them fulfill our BDSM fantasies while earning a decent income.
Old 20-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
VannDaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
. . Was supposed to have a forced bi session yesterday evening with mistress minky.Sigh. Still waiting for a forced bi session. Any other bros interested to join me? . . .
Similar story w/ me !! I once agreed to forced bi w/ another slave of M.Suniya. However I agreed to do it AFTER our session (ergo HE would be paying for her time). Last minute he backed out. Actally was sort of glad, sort of sad . . .

You only live once !!!

V
Old 21-07-2011, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
giggs011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros,

I'm in Thailand now and arranged for a session with mistress tahn and ice tomorrow morning. Eagarly awaiting for the session Tmr.
Old 22-07-2011, 09:03 AM
Samster

joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggs011 View Post
Dear bros,

I'm in Thailand now and arranged for a session with mistress tahn and ice tomorrow morning. Eagarly awaiting for the session Tmr.
remember to post fr..
Old 24-07-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
armstrong645 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 25-07-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi to one and all who pm me and interested in ms cruella;

you gotta ask someone else cos

i din meet her cos she din dare show up to register into the hotel 81 and instead requested that i check in alone.

i'll never forget that raining afternoon.
Old 26-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
VannDaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara View Post
Hi to one and all who pm me and interested in ms cruella;

you gotta ask someone else cos

i din meet her cos she din dare show up to register into the hotel 81 and instead requested that i check in alone.

i'll never forget that raining afternoon.
Actually she used to be pretty good about responding to CollarMe notes - Bros try that. However she is VERY cautious . . not surprised she did not show her IC. Pretty gal . . . very easy to talk to. Not SYT . . . maybe more MILF . . very nice big brown nipples . . although she did not let me touch . . She can impart some real pain tho if you ask . .

Maybe I can conjure up another FR from memory . . .

V
Old 29-07-2011, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone attended Mistress Nurie and Mistress Jasmine's session? think today is the last day..
Old 29-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Samster

i tried this two thai mistresses during their recent trip...

communicated by mail on how i want the scene to be and i ponder between kidnap or judical caning scene....decided on the latter by mail so that they could prepare before i reach there...

when i first met them, i handed the tribute to them first before they confirm what i want... i told them as long no anal play and cbt....i am game to go and told them no safeword to be given to me during the torturing reason being i tried being caned before and after 3 powerful strokes i would usually cry out the safeword was asked to get out of the room before coming in 5min later as they prepare the scene for me....

5min up and i knock on the door, unknown to me that it's unlocked...one of the mistresses shouted me to come in....fear began to strike me .... this two thai mistresses have the fearsome look in their face and eyes...trust me they got this wicked look in their eyes...they immediately shouted at me in english to stop where i am and kneel down with my hands on my back.....mistress jasmine immediately came up to me and gave me 2 slaps across my face and verbally abused me in thai with one of her hands squeezing my face cheeks....after finishing her scolding she gave me a slap again...i could feel the burning on my face....mistress jasmine then ask me to crawl on my fours towards her....

when i was at her legs..she asked me to lick her feet.....obediently i followed her orders....while i lick i suddenly felt two burning sensations across my back....i was whipped ...finished licking mistress jasmine asked me to sign on a piece of paper confessing that i have committed the crime....after that my hands were tied up on my back and brought to the toilet where i was being hosed down with water by mistress J....without any towel to wipe myself dry i was brought out with my hands tied behind my back to await my sentence...i was forced to kneel before mistress N with mistress J grabbing my head from behind....i heard 50 whips across my back and 50 strokes of the cane of my buttocks....

finished this court scene and i was blindfolded and brought to what i later know the toilet....my blindfold was removed and i was brought out back to the room with my hands now untied....i was first to start the whipping sentence on my back....as i asked not to be marked on my back....the pain was relatively bearable....slight stinging sensation with every whip across my back even though the sound was deafening....little did i know later i was to suffer badly from the caning sentence...as no safeword was asked to be allowed by myself and i allowed marking on my buttock....i was to start a hellish nightmare that my buttock was never going to forgive me....

to be continued...part 2
Old 29-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
zzind1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice report, hope to see the second part soon.
I met These two Mistresses in BKK for caning session and after two hours and half I was completely out. Never had before the ass marked as they did.
Old 29-07-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzind1 View Post
Nice report, hope to see the second part soon.
I met These two Mistresses in BKK for caning session and after two hours and half I was completely out. Never had before the ass marked as they did.
they told me to find them if i were to be in bkk...the dungeon is good according to them....so you had the session in their dungeon..oh man should visit them if time permits in bkk...
Old 30-07-2011, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
zzind1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, dungeon, as well as the most Mistresses team in BKK, is located in an house with more than one floor. Several rooms, each one equipped with different "amenities". Anyway, I had session with THAIDOMINA, THAIMISTRESS, CHATEAU JADE, INTERNATIONAL DOMINAS. The full equipped is the one of Mistress Midori (Thaidomina), Chateau Jade seems closed now (and the amenities was quite old) and two Mistresses joined with Midori, International dominas can't be defined a dungeon, it was a room in a building, very few things inside and the quality of the Mistresses poor.
Old 30-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Samster

Part two of my encounter with mistress N and J

after the 50 whips across my back....i was asked to kneel on the ground with my head forced on the ground by mistress J's foot....the majestic mistress N sat at the chair and announced that i will be given my 50 strokes of the cane soon...my head was freed and i saw mistress N went to take her cane (not exactly a cane, more of a long crop) as she walked towards me she swish her cane in the air and i could feel the wind and sound...it sent chills down my spine....as mistress J tied up my hands...mistress N announced the condition during the caning session....no safe word will be given and in the event that i struggle violently with my lower body as it would not be tied....mistress N will do me with a strap on....she went to wear it and as i am not into anal play...this is the condition i have to obey....i am to suffer the strokes without jerking my lower body or else she will anal me with her strap on...

my hands are now tied and i was forced to stand by the edge of the bed with my body bent towards the front with my hands stretched to the front which were held tightly by mistress j on the bed....the feel of her smooth hands added the thrill to my agony....i was to say thank you maám after each and every stroke....failure of which will add unlimited extra strokes which will not count towards the 50 sentenced....the first stroke cut thru the air with the swish sound and landed loudly and accurately on my bottom...second and third came down each time after i said thank you maám and by the tenth stroke i couldn't say auto thank you maám and this added extra continuous strokes while the same time mistress J grabbed my face and slapped me until i said thank you maám....i couldn't imagine a woman would be so strong with her strokes...by the forty strokes...my bottom was sort of numb before which it was searing with pain and heat... and the very last stroke she sort of run and delivered the last stroke and it sort of landed on a new untouched part of my bottom..the part close to the end of the spine and it was extremely painful..i think most veins are located there...as i laid there without be able to make any noise....mistress N went to sensually run her fingernails down my spine....and then used her fingernails to tenderly run down my bottom....i was very much in a shock and they look at my face they said end of session....i went to look at the mirror and my bottom was very much swelling with lines across and some were close to bleeding....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1