The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sayyes77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Been searching and looking around for call-in girls but the normal price seems to be around at least 1,300 Yuan.

Felt not value for money so I did not call. Went to SEG Electronic market this afternoon to walk around and call a Uber to return to hotel. Met this Uber driver and we instantly clicked. He recommended me an OKT via WeChat that he also personally patronize. He told me the price is only at 700 RMB. Straight away I thought this is a good price.

So I added this OKT on WeChat, the OKT did some verification just to ensure I was not from the Police or authorities, I passed (of course) and the OKT sent me a few girl's photo and tell me they are available to come to Lotus Hotel at Lohu.

Chose the girl and OKT arranged for me. Within an hour, the girl came. The girl is 22 years old, C cup (I like) and is previously worked in Dongguan in the KTV. She just came to SZ to find work here as the office work she tried to work previously is just too little pay.

Her little sister is very tight which is good for me, felt very good. Before that she gave me a BBBJ and the feel is like your GF giving u BJ (not so experience but trying hard).

Service I should say is not SN Girl standard but I think better than average.

If Bros who are interested to find out more, PM me and say you are recommended by Jie Ke (Jack in Chinese) from Singapore and the OKT will know.

The damage is 700 RMB.

Note: I am not the OKT and therefore, please do not flame me.
Can msg me the contact?
Thank you
Old 15-09-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayyes77 View Post
Can msg me the contact?
Thank you
Replied already bro!
Old 15-09-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
davesome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally, me and my buddy tried two different KTV in sz last month. Before a trip report, maybe here are some facts.

Overall cost definitely higher than CP, DS and even ZH. At least 20% or even higher

Min spent in a small room (good for 3+3 ) is around 2000RMB nett with 2 dozen of beer

Most of them start very late around 8pm, enough time for a good dinner

Less SYT but nevertheless quality is still quite good.

First night we went to a KTV call 豪门, book by a local gal. It is on the 3rd floor in this hotel call 红桂酒店。
The manager say they had around 100-200 girls most of the time. Min spent is 1300RMB ,
500 for princess and 200 for waiter. I remember we drank over 2 dozen of beer , 1 big fruit plate and just met the 1300RMB min spent with 700RMB for the princess and waiter.

Girls are average and mostly mid 20 and above with a number of SYT around 20. Rate for the girl most of them are 500/1500/2000. Overall was quite fun and enjoyable but unfortunate for my buddy, the girls did not want to go out.

Second night, went to this 太阳国际, arrange by one of the agent here. This place is more grand compare to the previous. Cost wise is almost the same . Min spent is 1580 but for small room ,no need princess only need to pay for the witer at 300RMB. At the end , we met the min spent and pay around 2100RMB nett include the waiter tips. We drank less , probable only one an d a half dozen of beer. The mode was not as good as the first day even though the quality of girls are better ! Strange. Two category, 5/15/20 and 6/20/30. The manager are good at selling, she keep bringing in the 6/20/30 cat and seduce us with all the long legged beauty that we forgot that there is also a cheaper cat…This round the girl that my friend pick did happily go back and so after all a happy ending.

Conclusion is that SZ KTV is not cheap but there are still sufficient amount of good quality girls. By the way, both are at 罗湖. There are cheaper one in 福田according to agent but may not be as good as 太阳.

Next , if there is time and chance, will try the DS or FS joint.
Old 15-09-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Yes the days of cheap bonks in China are finished.

¥150 "BBS" bonks still available but very discreet and less choice.
Those were the days in mid to late 1990's, barber shop's shot was like 50-60, proper pop 150-200 max for relatively good quality ones already. I ever gotten one beauty from Jilin standing by roadside which I picked up after my badminton game. My driver Nego for 120 on my behalf short time.

I recalled those days, for 500 you could have an orgy session arranged in your apartment, and after a while, I went on OMO to get scores of sales girls in friendship stores, hotel receptionists, waitress and female captains from restaurants and mostly were free bonks as they wanted to stay overnight and enjoy expat condo and a good bonk and they won't want locals.....as expat in China in those days were like bees to honey, no shortage of willing pussies and didn't even had to procure. Saved that money to buy the girls drinks, meals or watch shows together were good enough.

While the commercial scene started to get hot in Dongguan in those days, Humen, Changping, Foshan, Zhuhai were still small towns. Personally, there was no need for commercial transactions, one could get by with cleaner, proper out of town ladies who came over to big cities to work and needed much sextisfaction themselves. I had no problem doing raw with all of them and after 3 years of doing raw with scores of them, I never had any STD. With friendship, they were also more willing to try many positions and fetishes I had in order to sextisfy me. My favorites were those female captains of restaurants from north east, like Harbin and Dalian, tall, fair, and nice features. What turned me on was their OL like uniform with jacket and tight mini skirt, pantyhose in black high heels, simply delicious ! I had no shortage of companions on the weekends though weekdays were normally busy with work and tired. How fast China has change ......scary
Old 15-09-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Very Nice FR by DAVESOME!

If you have time, I would suggest you ignore Shenzhen KTV instead. It's very expensive... the price is exorbitant now a days, no longer reasonable.

Take a boat ride from Shekou, Nanshan, just a 1 hour boat ride, and have your party in Zhuhai.

There are a lot of KTVs there as well, and as some brothers here have shared, forget about Danshui, many raids on and off, Dong Guan also, many raids...

The sure guaranteed way to get more bang from your buck is Zhuhai, Zhongshan, and Macau... but do beware that Zhuhai KTV sell fake beer, I get headaches drinking from their KTV beers...

a short summary of KTV prices.

Minimum room charge inclusive of RMB 200 surcharge of the PRINCESS, is RMB 1080, which includes 1 big plate of fruits, 2 dozen cans of beers.

additional tips RMB 200 for Princess, and RMB 100 for Waiter.

Girl pricing :

C GRADE GIRLS
400 (for companionship only) / 1500 (basically overnight) / unknown

B GRADE GIRLS
600 (for companionship only) / 2000 (basically overnight) / unknown

what I heard from the KTV PAPASAN is that the pretty ones or A grade girls are usually in Macau, they make more money there. Hopefully there is a spill over effect, where the A grade cannot be in macau...

wf13570661816 this is the wechat for 王伟 for a KTV in Zhuhai... fix appointment first, because they will not bring in the girls if you are not referred... just tell them that 2 men wearing sports wear, 1 singaporean and 1 china guy came before, and he'll entertain you... can ask about all quotations first.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 15-09-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post
Those were the days in mid to late 1990's, barber shop's shot was like 50-60, proper pop 150-200 max for relatively good quality ones already. I ever gotten one beauty from Jilin standing by roadside which I picked up after my badminton game. My driver Nego for 120 on my behalf short time.

simply delicious ! I had no shortage of companions on the weekends though weekdays were normally busy with work and tired. How fast China has change ......scary
THANK YOU Pacinse for sharing... you sound like those very pioneer batch of Singapore businessmen being deployed to China in those days...

I only come to Shenzhen 2004... so, missed a lot of the older days fun!

The change in China from 2004 to 2015 is simply mind boggling!

The clamping down of vices is initiated by Xi Da Da... he is cutting away his competing power Princes and Lords. If Bo Xilai were president, China sex scene maybe even more vibrant! hehe

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 16-09-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Thanks for some advice. I have been to ZH few times, like the place and think is still one of the easier place to cheong alone..But i just like to try different places...haha..will be back to ZH one of these day ..thanks for the contact and advice
Old 16-09-2015, 12:17 AM
Samster

you're absolutely welcomed DAVESOME.

I've gained from this forum many insights many years before, and would like to contribute back!

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
5.Tho66
Old 16-09-2015, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintArc View Post
I rec u Zense spa.. is much more quieter den queens spa..
It is also a big spa like queen
I like this place..It is smaller but less crowded. I recall once when i brought my girl there for massage, we have a quickie in the room right after the massage girl left !!hehe
Old 16-09-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

by the way, if you are in sz , gz, cp and looking for FL..may be better to contact some of the agents listed in the sticky thread or those agent that used to operate in cp..they have list of fl that in my opinion are good and some of them have little photoshop .Price wise i think they are 30% higher than those wechat fl you get.

if you do not have any other plan, no buddy to go ktv, not handsome to go pub and pick up girls, dont want just a hand job and really want some quality girl, that maybe a choice.

wechat fl do have safety risk that i experience and posted some tears back. do be careful and make sure all valuable and bag are packed so that when you felt threatened , just take everything and get out of the room to the main lobby..assuming you are not staying in those wulu hotel...

Since I cheong once in a while , better to be safe than sorry.
Old 16-09-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Shenzhen KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesome View Post
Finally, me and my buddy tried two different KTV in sz last month. Before a trip report, maybe here are some facts.

Overall cost definitely higher than CP, DS and even ZH. At least 20% or even higher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator View Post
If you have time, I would suggest you ignore Shenzhen KTV instead. It's very expensive... the price is exorbitant now a days, no longer reasonable.
If you think Shenzhen KTVs are expensive wait till you try the Guangzhou KTVs.

You'll need to eat Maggi Mee for one whole month to cover your one night's spending!
Old 16-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Shenzhen BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post
Always found gems in Shenzhen BBS even in late 2000s.
Old 16-09-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

Re: Shenzhen KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
If you think Shenzhen KTVs are expensive wait till you try the Guangzhou KTVs.

You'll need to eat Maggi Mee for one whole month to cover your one night's spending!
HAHA!!! Please share the quotation of Guangzhou KTVs for comparison!

We can make a SWOT analysis here as well. HAHA!!!!

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
5.Tho66
Old 16-09-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
cfmhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samstercfmhunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bbs or massage with happy ending in area of fuyong to intro?
Old 16-09-2015, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator View Post
THANK YOU Pacinse for sharing... you sound like those very pioneer batch of Singapore businessmen being deployed to China in those days...

I only come to Shenzhen 2004... so, missed a lot of the older days fun!

The change in China from 2004 to 2015 is simply mind boggling!

The clamping down of vices is initiated by Xi Da Da... he is cutting away his competing power Princes and Lords. If Bo Xilai were president, China sex scene maybe even more vibrant! hehe
Bear with me on another scene from the past....we used to stay in 5 Stars hotels in the old days. Then company gone cheapskate and used local 4 stars hotel instead. Those guys from Hong Kong/Taiwan/Singapore were happy like cock....

As soon as you checked in, at the lift lobby, easily 5-7 FLs came and hold your hands and arms to want to enter your room. Once you get out of your floor, another bunch came rushing in. Henceforth I mentioned 500 RMB for orgies in those days because you won't just take one....this went on for a few months until all the female colleagues refused business visits to China office because they felt insulted with such scenes. It was so funny that some of my senior female colleagues would stay in my condo spare rooms rather than company assigned local hotels. So in the end, company reverted to 5 stars hotels....

Those days are really golden period for chionging in China. The biggest regret was not able to "eat" my local Marcom female colleague who was damn solid with big boobs and long legs. Golden rules applied cannot eat in own backyard even she was more than willing to give to me. She would ask to come to my condo on weekends for a swim in her bikini and then popped the question if she could watch my Porn VCD (yes, those days!). My heart was beating so fast that I nearly said yes but my big head was still clear and said no. She was teasing alright as after shower (not closing bathroom door), wear a loose t-shirt without bra and g string and we watch normal movie VCDs together. After a while she slept on the couch....I couldn't "tahan" anymore and PCC many times looking at her exposed parts....KNN, you won't believe the thrills.

Anyway, she followed a French guy and migrated to Paris in 1999. Only if technology existed then, would have shared her photos with bros here...

That few years in China was indeed golden period when China was just about to take off and all systems go...even in KTV, the numbers of girls mamasan brought out could blind your eyes as the quantity seemed unlimited....僧多粥少。

China has so much to offer, I love China !!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1