The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber View Post
That's quite bad for a place which just opened afew months back as a TD ....
Thai clubs or puds opened, then, shut down permanently. That is very normal here in K.L.

Only that such clubs closed more often when they cannot cater to Singaporeans and tourists. With the police, immigration raids, with the expense in hiring a thai band, singers, dancers and getting agents to get coyotes..........can be a very expensive thingy.

Even Thai clubs such as Drinks University that was located very near to Bukit Bintang, also shut down. Plus those, even on Bukit Bintang, previously have Thai band and GROs did stop getting these Thais. The pud still exists but now got Malaysian Chinese GROs and singers. This pud is near Federal Hotel.

Lava with Thais ladies in lingerie, Matrix, Luxy which were Thai puds with bands and which i frequently went to..........now all vanished. But these were outside of Kuala Lumpur.
Old 23-11-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Kuala Lumpur Pubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Even Thai clubs such as Drinks University that was located very near to Bukit Bintang, also shut down. Plus those, even on Bukit Bintang, previously have Thai band and GROs did stop getting these Thais. The pud still exists but now got Malaysian Chinese GROs and singers. This pud is near Federal Hotel.
Wow favourite lah Malaysian PRs for humsup uncles like me.

Maybe go find some 几厉害 "love" there 555.
Can practice my 联邦 Mandarin.
Old 24-11-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kuala Lumpur Pubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wow favourite lah Malaysian PRs for humsup uncles like me.

Maybe go find some 几厉害 "love" there 555.
Can practice my 联邦 Mandarin.
Humsup Uncle,

Later, i give you the direction to this pud.

Got singers and coyotes that are Malaysian Chinese.

Some more young and sexy. Sure, you go slurp, slurp

Improve on your Mandarin ?. No need, lah. In K.L. u speak Cantonese better.

Me no go there as had the above in J.B. last week, nice, sweet, sexy Malaysian coyote that drank with me and tips was only RM20.
Old 24-11-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Kuala Lumpur Pubs

Quote:
Humsup Uncle,

Later, i give you the direction to this pud.

Got singers and coyotes that are Malaysian Chinese.

Some more young and sexy. Sure, you go slurp, slurp

Improve on your Mandarin ?. No need, lah. In K.L. u speak Cantonese better.

Me no go there as had the above in J.B. last week, nice, sweet, sexy Malaysian coyote that drank with me and tips was only RM20.
Haha ok.

Johor Bahru Duty Free Zone?
I always go there whack the beer.
Old 28-11-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Wrong answer.

Do not focus on 1.

First, find out which ladies can be bonked.

Ladies whether bikini models, models, coyotes, female singers that are available to be screwed are in each of the clubs.

Then remember the number tags that they will wear. But depending on the info received, some ladies are out because of looks and so on. You looked at them via their numbers, do your selection and pick the ladies to your table but you are expected to spend with diluted LDs, flowers and what's not to entice them. Narrowed down to one of them and zero in on her.

Focus on 1 that you love to have is good but you may not get anything in return. You have not firstly done your homework. You go in with a blazing gun. Please be a sniper. Search, look, and aim.Do not let emotions guide you. Your functioning brain with a plan guides you.Emotions will leave many cheongsters be happy for now but with empty wallets and no naked lady next to you.

In the end, you may not get anything from her because of some excuses. It happened, even to me.

You may be a bald, fat, ugly, short with big belly Indian customer in which club ladies avoid at all cost but do accompany you, just to to get the commission when the club closes for the night. Don't believe me, go and ask the ladies.

It is a lottery but you narrow down the game in order to have better chances in getting the jackpot.
Good system from a veteran TD cheongster!
Old 29-11-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

any bros here have plans to go danok from sg?
Old 30-11-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
555 take coach or plane?

Now is bombing season wor!
Old 01-12-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
GTTTT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
Going up by bus next weekend
Back by plane coz i kena horrible bus journeys on return trip b4..
Old 09-12-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTTT View Post
Going up by bus next weekend
Back by plane coz i kena horrible bus journeys on return trip b4..
I agree!
Returning to Singapore by coach is the headache part!
Old 11-12-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
GTTTT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Trying to pass time in the boring afternoon.... Sibei sian.
Any bro around to tcss? Or cheong tonight?
Old 28-12-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Korat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any farm to introduces exclude Rose n W&G
Old 28-12-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
faanwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Both Hello Bangkok bikini model and Khun Anne, the coyote from Z Club went back to my hotel ( but after a 4 am breakfast ). The bikini model was better, especially in the bathroom.

I can be your father in age. Thai puyings said that i am 40 plus ( tried to suan me ) but actually add in another 10 years .

U no experience with club and pud girls You are totally inexperienced with clubbing. At 37, i was having my third tirak who was a good fuck but very jealous type lady but me still go to the puds and fish some more. Grow older, experience more.........you can be better in cheonging.

Noobs in clubs......a bit difficult..... because they do not know who they are, what they are, how to act or do, how to say things to the Thai puyings and kena carrot head big time from the ladies.
u r my no 1 master,very experienced guy n l am more or less ur age so we somewhat walked along the same path
Old 28-12-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
nfs2299 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody in Danok? I am reaching soon. Plan to explore there.
Old 28-12-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, 1 noob question here. Is there any farms where you can take the girls for 1 day? Like those in channivait hatyai? Was thinking if I should go danok or hatyai...
Old 29-12-2015, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

these farms still around and location?

marina KTV
jockey KTV
heng heng KTV
jong jong KTV
Rose KTV
kk
ovation
Rinda Karaoke - located in front of Satit hotel

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1