The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
I heard from my supplier that shenzhen have private club with top notch girls. To enter or join the club, you need to be introduced by a member.
Whatever inside the club is not known to outside, but one time for sure, it is a heavan for the rich bosses.

Have any bros here try these club before?
Bro sunzhi, since no bro update this, maybe you can check with your supplier also, i will be at sz very very soon. Count down by hours only.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BongTimesTwo View Post
Hi Guys...

Will be staying at fraser along nangshan next week... any spot to have good massage with SYT near there ? or have to go else where like luowo.. or futian.. or cp... .. only night time free leh.. cant go every far..
Had limited time cos was staying in HK so only explored Luowu area.

There will be plenty of OKTs approaching you near Shangri La hotel. Didn't try those this time but last time I did, a short time girl was only 150 rmb. Not the greatest quality and you usually do the deed in a rundown apartment nearby so that ruins the mood a little.

This time, I took a taxi directly to Luo Wu Hotel 罗湖大酒店 and proceeded to the 6th floor sauna. Place is old and sparse but at least they have 一条龙 package. Not cheap 600 rmb but I was in a rush so just went through a few girls and picked the fourth one. Service was so-so but there was some chemistry. Nothing compared to the 一条龙 service I had in zhuhai.

Didn't ask the WL for name cos I doubt will RTF. But this joint really needs better looking chicks. I was close to giving up cos the first few cannot make it. One of them had a tattoo between her cleavage and it looked like a religious figure so there was no way I could do her!!!

There are many spas to try but I chose the one I knew only cos I was pressed for time. Happy bonking.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 13
ProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bros I'd be in Shenzhen from 12-15th Nov next week.

Any kind bros willing to advise me a bit on where to go and where's fun?

Just a 5 mins conversation or exchange some PMs will do.

Kindly drop me a PM if you're cool to help =)
Old 06-11-2012, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
Orgasdo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrgasdo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I will be in Sz tonight.. just one night lol..
Old 06-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
Orgasdo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrgasdo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seriously bored in hotel.. anyone willing to come out?
Old 07-11-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HootFirst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i m up in hk fr 7-12th nov n then 13-17th nov. can chiong sz over the 9-11th wkend. but gng up to dg/cp 16th nov with friends. anyone who wants to do sz can pm me. lets meet up. cheers
Old 07-11-2012, 02:16 AM
Samster

bossmanfred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any of you bros can recommend a place in Huaqiangbei? Newbie here so any help and guidance is appreciated!
Old 09-11-2012, 08:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

I got to know this mm from another Samster bro in SG a couple of months back..

From my far memory, it was on their Chinese Valentine’s Day.. Ah Feng.. She replied my sms quite fastly as that fateful night she was also alone at home that night.. And I was also quite bored in my hotelroom.. She told me that she was working in a sauna so she was not very free to meet..

Quite an answer to expect from a gal who works in sauna..

I travel to Shenzhen quite frequently.. However I wasn’t very sure it was worthwhile to travel all the way out from Shenzhen alone to Changping or Changan either..

We kept in touch via Wechat as well as by sms till my next trip to Shenzhen..

I returned back to Shenzhen on the 12th Oct for a week business cum training trip..

As you know, I immediately set an arrangement to meet Ah Feng on 16th Oct.. She told me she was available between 11pm onwards.. Normally she starts work from 3pm to 3am daily unlez she got her Big Auntie visit then probably she will rest for a week..

Took a subway from Nanshan district to Futian district..

Her work place is at Grand View Hotel, Futian District, Fuhua road 277. 福华路 277号. If you are taking the subway, you should alight from exit C of Gang Sha 岗厦 station.. 11th Storey..

I wasn’t sure she was ready during the time when I reached the subway station, however I saw a KFC fast food restaurant just opposite the hotel so I went over to take my slight dinner before the bonk session.. I also text AF to inform her I had already reached the venue.. She told me that she was working on the 11th storey of the hotel..

As I walked into the hotel, noticed that there were two lift landings in the building. Both of the lift landings served for different levels. There s one at the front and one at the Back. From the entrance of the hotel, you have to walk towards the left side of the main lift landing to the back one, only the back lift landing will serve for levels 1 to 30th storey..

Once you reach the 11th Storey of the hotel, from the entrance of the lift, there is a swimming pool on the left and on the right, there is a sauna. Not very sure what’s the name of the sauna. Ah Feng told me to approached to the counter of the sauna and tell the receptionist that I have already contacted No.8 for appointment. AF’s working number is No.8.. And then you have to pay 488 rmb to the receptionist, before she will arrange for you to meet No.8 in one of the hotel room allocated in the building.. Wow so discreet logistics.. Like arranging for a bonk session with a FL.. Heard from there are a lot of anti vice raids in Shenzhen so have to be discreet with the logistics..

If you have not contacted AF for an appointment, then probably as a new client to the sauna, they will only arrange you to have the usual sauna facilities like shower, Jacuzzi and leg & body massage. The FJ will only be provided if you know one of the masseurs working in the sauna. They will probably intro you to other masseurs who offer basic services like the leg massage in the open living room or body massage in their common rooms which has a open window door..

So the key word is to contact Ah Feng (No.8) for an appointment first before going up to their Sauna.

I received a hotel-room card from the receptionist after paying the 488 rmb.. They told me to proceed to the allocated room to meet No.8 (another 红牌号码).. Took lift to the respective room and waited in the room to await for Ah Feng.. Nothing spectacular about the room, carpet floor, and usual 4-star hotel furniture with a long bath inside..

Waited patiently for AF, she appeared at the door step about 5 minutes later. She was carrying a bag of towels and a small handbag.. Wearing a pink zipper jumper top and mini jeans skirt. We had some small introduction of ourselves. She is from Sichuan and in her late twenties. She used to know another Singaporean bro 2 years ago from a KTV joint. She used to work in a KTV club before her current job. That Singaporean bro used to date her out many times when he’s on business trip to SZ and Zhuhai.. They were KC friends till their fateful Zhuhai trip.. Till then, he did not meet her anymore then.. However, there is the past, and I have my first bonk session with AF..

She told me that there were another working meimei like her, and they are working for an internet website based in HKK to serve HKK clients stationed in Shenzhen.. Similar like the sex141.com and sex161.com.. Except that the girls are in Shenzhen not in HongKong..

She took one of the towels and placed it on the one of the beds in the hotel-room. I went to take my shower and was back in the room quickly..

AF ask me to lie on the bed with my back up.. She also placed some tissue at the spot where my KKJ can rest on the towel.. So that there won’t be any sperm residue on the towel while she carried out her mouth water massage job all over my body and legs.. Sibei shiong feeling as what is expected in most saunas..

The mouth water massage job lasted about 5 mins and then she ask me turn over for her catbath.. She started to licked my nipples, my stomach and all the down south.. Her catbath so arousing as she even plays with my rod while licking my nipples.. I rabba rabba her boobs and finger her as her catbath was solid.. She has got quite smooth skin.. After some antiseptic spray on my 2IC, she start to do a mid-blowing BBBJ.. Engulfing the whole depth of the steamed rod.. Fingers playing my balls.. Damn shiok.. Like the look of her lips with shiny lip gloss around your steamed KKJ.. Up and down in full swing.. Her sucking and licking sounds sends thrill and sensual signals over my body.. I tahan anymore however she ask me whether she should continue to BBBJ.. I obediently wanted for another 5 mins of heaven BBBJ.. By now, my rod already so swollen and red..

Cap on and requested her to be on top.. Her vagina was wet and deep.. Gosh she just sat on me missionary and start to move her pelvis quickly.. My notty hands grab her cups and fingers playing with her sensitive nipples.. She was moaning and hissing loudly.. Damn shiok to see a Egyptian lookalike meimei doing missionary in front of you.. I grab her waist to simulate more faster pace so that she can achieve her orgasms.. I already sweating like siao.. Knn.. Forget to switch on the air-conditioner.. Went to on the aircon and start to do doggie with AF.. Piak Piak sound echo the room.. Her ass quite meaty.. Like to see her from the back view.. We then changed position for me to be top missionary.. Tried to kiss her but she rejected.. However I split her legs in open position and pump her relentlessly.. I so exhausted by then.. Maybe I m too unhealthy liao..

We changed back for her to be on top again.. I grab her neck and forced her whole body to have more forceful impact on my 2IC.. I want to cum but still not able to able to reach my orgasm yet.. Maybe I had been bonking too much for the past few days.. I then picked up speed and grab her legs giam tighter to my 2IC and cum in full burst..

We then rested for a while till time is up.. More side chat with AF about the other working meimei in the sauna.. She also mentioned that she had other cousin which can do tarma session together for only 738 rmb / 90 mins / 2 pops and free leg massage downstairs at the sauna’s living hallroom.. Wow.. OMG what a superb package.. I took my shower, got dressed and left the hotel with a happy ending..

Name: Ah Feng
Looks: 7.3/10 (shoulder hair with Egyptian hairstyle, complexion is white and smooth)
Body: 8.0/10 (slim figure, with big butt, can do doggie)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (B-cup natural jugs, slim waist, just nice for my hands to cup them)
Height: 1.59m
Frenching: No (she do not allow)
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Yes
Cathbath: 7.5/10
Water mouth MJ: 7/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Mind-blowing, deep throat)
COB: Yes (maybe can)
RTF: Definitely YES, YES, YES (of cos must try their Tarma session)
FJ: 9.0/10 (Accommodating, top missionary very shiok)
Damage: 488 rmb / 90mins / 1 pop

Contact number: +8613713590085 (say Cheng Ge 程哥 intro)
She only accepts Chinese bros (Caucasians too big, only provide handjob)
Service/Attitude: Top notch service, chatty, chio, Seductive..
Old 09-11-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 17
Astroboy77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAstroboy77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow very detail FR... hmmm sound great.....got chance to go will wish to try too
Old 10-11-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3263 / Power: 18
XiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone in town?

Its saturday, lets have some fun. Reach me on 135 3008 6645.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorX View Post
Hey bros I'd be in Shenzhen from 12-15th Nov next week.

Any kind bros willing to advise me a bit on where to go and where's fun?

Just a 5 mins conversation or exchange some PMs will do.

Kindly drop me a PM if you're cool to help =)
Hi bro, just to tell you i am not any agent also. I just back from sz & cp also.
Old 13-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in SZ 17 Nov, any bro going outing, please PM me.
Old 14-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

Wow! ebonkie bro, great detail!!

Question for you: Does she speak any English?

So have you tried the tarma session with her cousin yet? Don't forget to post the details!!

Nice one bro!
Old 14-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossmanfred View Post
Wow! ebonkie bro, great detail!!

Question for you: Does she speak any English?

So have you tried the tarma session with her cousin yet? Don't forget to post the details!!

Nice one bro!
Nope she does not speak English

Of cos I tried their tarma session with these two gems.. 2nd shot I got a CIM which nearly choke her cousin..

Damn it.. I had such high pressurized little white armies..
Old 15-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
Nope she does not speak English

Of cos I tried their tarma session with these two gems.. 2nd shot I got a CIM which nearly choke her cousin..

Damn it.. I had such high pressurized little white armies..
hey ebonkie bro! More details about your tarma session plz!! Sounds awesome!

I'm new to this, maybe you can give me some tips!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1