The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2014, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
smoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
urgent help needed

Dear fellow samsters,
I was told to go KL for business assignment last min notice.
now in KL sentral area, only to find wifi...

Appreciate fellow bros / kind souls to guide me the advice to have some field games around this area.

Thank you in advance for the PM.

Will up the kind souls.
Old 29-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of
Re: urgent help needed

KL sentral? a bit hard leh that area.

take the train go to midvalley and into cititel. THen go to their spa
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare
Old 29-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

smoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro for your reply.

I hope i haf the time to travel after meetings to relax myself. Any recommendations?
What's the damage like?

Appreciate more inputs..
Old 29-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

I haven't been there myself, so I can't say what it's like. hehehe, it is the only place i can think of that's somewhat near you though. You can check the reviews here:

http://samsforum.com/showthread....33103&page=115

To get there, just hope on the KTM train and get to Midvalley. The entrance to Cititel is on the ground floor, opposite uniqlo. It should be no more than 15 mins train ride, EXCLUDING the time needed to wait for the train. lol

SOrry I can't help more, I usually cheong around puchong area, but i do feel that the spa would help you relax as well after your day at work

Good luck bro!
Old 29-09-2014, 02:07 PM
Samster

hop*

and yeah central and midvalley are like one station apart, so not even a 5 min journey, provided the train doesn't make you wait.
Old 29-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

Thanks brather...

Very muach appreciated.. Wil UP u tonight.

Where is puchong?
Old 29-09-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

Puchong is in Selangor. Maybe 20 mins drive from Midvalley without traffic.

I usually go for massage there when I'm in the mood.

I"m going to afk now though, so might not be able to answer your questions. You can try your luck (if you want to go to Puchong) by calling MrYang at 018-3737745. Sometimes he's busy and doesn't answer calls/messages. He can give you directions if he's available.

But it's just a one hour massage + fuck there, I feel that it's not really worth your trip to travel so far unless you really want to. The massage is NOT piano, and I'd go with mryang's suggestions usually. Haven't been there for a few months so I'm not sure who's available nowadays.

Have fun tonight!
Old 29-09-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster

Thanks for your advice

Happy week ahead
Old 30-09-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

bro lostlilvirg, up u as promised.
Old 30-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

Thanks bro

hope you had a good time!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1