The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chiongsterjeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Beware: Scam Alert - Online Massage Booking Site [relaxb2b.com]

He

I wanted to share a cautionary tale about my recent experience with a website called [relaxb2b.com]. It presents itself as an online platform for booking massages or more, and unfortunately, I fell victim to their scam.

In search of a way to unwind from life’s stresses, I stumbled upon this site. It seemed professional, allowing users to choose locations and specific preferences for services. They even claimed to accommodate custom requests for a better experience.

However, once I made a payment, the website immediately blocked me. It’s disheartening to think that scammers are exploiting people seeking relaxation and enjoyment.

Consider this a warning to stay away from [relaxb2b.com], and if you’ve had similar experiences or know more about this, please share your thoughts. Let’s look out for one another and ensure others don’t fall into the same trap.

Stay safe, everyone.
Jeffrey m
Old 17-01-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
zothique is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzothique is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Beware: Scam Alert - Online Massage Booking Site [relaxb2b.com]

You may want to add some those avid posters in Locanto too.
Basically, all asking for deposits- i just ignore.
Still the safer and sure correct places are :
  1. NZ spa
  2. HV spa
  3. Grand Paragon

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1