The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2010, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pchan84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

This is supposely last month FR but i was pretty bz and here i am.

Again, went to cititel, and ask the captain i wan mirror. So the girls line up, no good stock so i jus simply choose her as i feel lazy to walk to boulevard hotel there... then asked for the hotel room.

So i waited there for a while, then about 5 minutes she come. Very friendly and talkative for sure haha, then the standard shower. The FJ is nothing one as i summarized it below. But she speaks pretty well English and quite knowledgeable. After everything, we chat more than we did haha, as she is very interested in investment and im an investment banker, so got common topic lor. All in all, she would be better person to talk in Starbucks rather than on bed for me

Name: Eve
Type: CKT
Face: 6/10 (Looks older, feel like doing MILF)
Complexion: Okie le, a bit old
Body: Very nice and slim, and no tummy
BBBJ: 5/10 (She like a bit rushing)
Anal: Disallow
Fingering: Yes
Moaning: Fake
GFE: Ok onli
FJ: 6/10 Nothing to shout about
Old 06-10-2010, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pchan84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Again, went to cititel, and mirror again...My previous outing with eve was last month, so this FR is yesterday =)

The captain line up the girls and she caught my attention. She got those innocent looks, and i love her eyes. Her eyes are not those big type, slightly smaller than the rest of the girls but very very cute. So i choose her =D

Went into the room and waited a while, when she came in she look like 21...then the standard procedure, shower, bbbj then cap me then cbj me, then the rest u know la... I reli love looking at her face when i bonk her because she look very innocent and very taiwanese girl like hehehe

I ask for her contact for me to book her next time...ill definitely come back..pleasant friendly attitude... I like ^^

Name: Mabel
Face: 9/10 (A bit jap / taiwanese girl look)
Complexion: Very smooth
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (I almost cum haha)
Moaning: Ichiban!
GFE: 7.5/10
FJ: 9.5/10 The best i ever had =D
Old 08-12-2010, 05:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
jackson sung is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchan84 View Post
Again, went to cititel, and mirror again...My previous outing with eve was last month, so this FR is yesterday =)

The captain line up the girls and she caught my attention. She got those innocent looks, and i love her eyes. Her eyes are not those big type, slightly smaller than the rest of the girls but very very cute. So i choose her =D

Went into the room and waited a while, when she came in she look like 21...then the standard procedure, shower, bbbj then cap me then cbj me, then the rest u know la... I reli love looking at her face when i bonk her because she look very innocent and very taiwanese girl like hehehe

I ask for her contact for me to book her next time...ill definitely come back..pleasant friendly attitude... I like ^^

Name: Mabel
Face: 9/10 (A bit jap / taiwanese girl look)
Complexion: Very smooth
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (I almost cum haha)
Moaning: Ichiban!
GFE: 7.5/10
FJ: 9.5/10 The best i ever had =D

bro pls be careful.. LV is infected with AIDS. she will stop working d. shitt. those bro who have tried her pls go for check up.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson sung View Post
bro pls be careful.. LV is infected with AIDS. she will stop working d. shitt. those bro who have tried her pls go for check up.
Just ignore his statement...
Old 09-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
winniethepooh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how u know its true?
Old 09-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Samster (B)

cos one OKT inform me. i ask where is LV . he told me she went treatment for AIDS. i got shocked. she was infected cos she did raw with some customers. so those who visited her pls go for a check up.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:55 PM
Samster

winniethepooh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

phew luckily i didnt try LV...I hope others are healthily safe because I have tried Victoria and dan dan....anyways i do everything with condom protection..never support BBBJ lol
Old 10-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Samster

jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
cos one OKT inform me. i ask where is LV . he told me she went treatment for AIDS. i got shocked. she was infected cos she did raw with some customers. so those who visited her pls go for a check up.
Who is the okt ? can provide name ?
Old 10-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winniethepooh View Post
phew luckily i didnt try LV...I hope others are healthily safe because I have tried Victoria and dan dan....anyways i do everything with condom protection..never support BBBJ lol
pls check through his previous posts then u will realise how true is his statement ..
Old 11-12-2010, 12:41 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
pls check through his previous posts then u will realise how true is his statement ..
trust me. pls go for check up for those who visited LV. AIDS is a deadly sickness. god bless u
Old 11-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

ckkkss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is to good to belief. please share the good thing together ! let me know how to contact. TQ !
Old 12-12-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
wenqiang2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
When did you ask the captain? And when is she infected
Old 20-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Orgazmoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nabeh AIDS see this what happen when not in protection
Old 22-12-2010, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ESEGUY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, my 3rd FR? LOL....since so long...Arrived at Cititel at 2pm. Checked in hotel and decided to talk a walk to level 3. I've been to Cititel countless times to stay but never havd the urge to visit that place because used to have a FB in KL. But no longer together and didn't wana use my hands. LOL Took a dip in the pool and relaxed for about 15mins then showered and requested for captain. Captain showed me 4 girls, 3 minah and 1 chinese. Didn't really feel like trying minah. So i chose Monica. Proceeded to the room to wait for her.

Knock knock....she came in....Oh btw, Monica is very very fair....I love fair skin ladies. She removed my clothings and sent me off into the shower. Den i took a look from top to bottom....Button nipples...lol...neva seen any like that. Then she showered for me....halfway through....gave me a boobwash (using her boobs n body to rub me all over....following a BBBJ....quite a light one though...not much suction power...dried up and proceeded to lie on mattress.

Asked me to flip over and starting catbath...then AR....something she did kinda new to me was, she grabbed my bro and pulled it downwards and started BBBJ me and AR...I was like WOW....something new.kinda nice feel although kinda uncomfortable for my bro. She did that for about 10mins then asked me to flip over. Gave me BBBJ plus AR face up. Tried to finger her but she told me not to stick my finger in due to hygiene purposes.

Finished on the oral sections. Asked if i wanted to do her or she do me...Requested for her to cowboy me....She cowboyed me quite nicely...can hear her "piak, piak, piak" when she landed on me. LOL. After awhile did the normal positions, missionary then doggy....came in doggy position. Asked me to relax after removing the rubber. Then shower again and time to say goodbye...on my way up, saw 2 other hotter ladies....i was like....er....round 2? LOL...maybe next time....returned to room a happy man!!
Name: Monica
Origin: Selangor
Body: 7/10 ( quite good ratio! )
Looks: 8.5/10
Pussy Look: 6/10
French kissing: didn't try
Boobs: B+ i would say (with big round button nipples)
HJ:6/10
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Service: 9/10
Gfe: 7/10
Catbath: 6/10
Finger: only can touch outside
RTF: maybe, depend on options available
Damage: 210 + tips

Up me if u liked reading my FR!! Thanks bros!!
Old 22-12-2010, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
michaelchw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR. Gonna keep it simple.
Visited Cititel Midvalley a few days back on Sunday. Didi damn itchy, so went let off steam.

First took my time to eat a little (food is simple, cannot expect much), relax, then go jacuzzi n bath.

After that, relax in the lounge before finally ask for captain to help.

Got this local chinese gal, Moon, from Pahang for massage n fun.
Here's the summary:

Name: Moon
Height: 1.60m? (Wasn't paying attention, but she is not tall)
Weight: less than 45kg (she said)
Body: Sorry, wasn't paying attention coz tired, but OK lah, not fat, a bit of tummy, but not too much.
Catbath: SUPER!! (I wanted to ask her no need, but lucky I didn't)
BBBJ: Very Good! I almost CIM, but cannot waste lah
FJ: Good, very responsive, moaning sounds real.
Didn't try frenching or painting, coz i prefer not to.
Tried to finger her and auto-roam, but she tactfully blocked me from reaching her pussy and breasts. Still feels good though.

Her massage is self-taught, so don't expect anything good.
But her service attitude is damn good.
I was tired and was not talking much.
Can sense she was trying very hard to strike a conversation.

In the end, after shower, we still can tcss about the chinese festive holidays and wat she did for prayers.....

I would say, she is quite a good choice if you visit Cititel.
Please treat her well.

RTF: wanna try some other gals first.

Pls up my points, tolong tolong.
But hor....the points for wat huh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1