The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future
Taipei police investigate secret filming of guests at hot spring resort

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/news/5120994

anyone seen this?
Old 28-03-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post

Yah videos circulating quite some time le
Old 29-03-2024, 01:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taipei police investigate secret filming of guests at hot spring resort

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
皇池溫泉偷拍 googled, but cant find at all
Old 29-03-2024, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
zgrover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://e.pcloud.link/publink/show?c...i4JA3M8BTS8rVV
Old 30-03-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light

I don't normally get turned on by shower voyeur, but I find myself really enticed by this... I guess primarily because of the scandal and forbidden factor. Like if this were a random shower voyeur clip of random girls at some random spa I wouldn't give two hoots, but because this is such a big deal in the news it becomes enticing to see the nude girls. I guess it's really true that the forbiddeness factor creates the thrill of voyeurism. Contrast this with the prevalence of topless women at beaches in Europe, where everyone becomes desensitized and it's no longer exciting.
Old 30-03-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

I did have some encounters couple of years back on a family trip in Taiwan, Think my wife and sis planned the hotspring resort in YiLan. There were many around the area and most are just situated one by itself out of nowhere in some big plot of paddy fields. Considered quite private kind and when taking the bath you dont actually have to worry being looked at cause its quite offroad. But i was so wrong. I did some jogging in the evening/night and when i pass back the backend of the resort, i could see most bathrooms quite clearly and most families did not really pull down the blinds or some pull halfway. It almost like seeing through the room. I guess the roads are not well lighted hence from inside the bathroom n rooms you cannot really see outside and presume its mostly nature. In truth, no one would really be out there and i did enjoy a couple of families enjoying the soak and some even doing the usual heh heh in there. So beware. Haha.
Old 30-03-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
shyguy1985 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgrover View Post
Thank a lot, bro
Old 30-03-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
if you fuck at a public facility, then you should fully expect others to make you famous. These activities must be ongoing. The couple just happened to get exposed. Close down the fucking place, all the voyeur has done is expose the illicit trade the spa is doing. Unless it’s well within the spa’s jurisdiction that you can fuck as and when you like on the premises
Old 31-03-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
Iammranonymous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIammranonymous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

saw that there are 10 people affected? means got 3 more videos? anyone have the videos!
Old 31-03-2024, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
HuangRongrong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very nice bro, thanks a lot!
Old 01-04-2024, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
if you fuck at a public facility, then you should fully expect others to make you famous. These activities must be ongoing. The couple just happened to get exposed. Close down the fucking place, all the voyeur has done is expose the illicit trade the spa is doing. Unless it’s well within the spa’s jurisdiction that you can fuck as and when you like on the premises
its not illicit trade.
the spa provide the facilities, its the users that is involved in hanky panky.
u cant control what happens behind closed doors.

even those legit spa from big brand hotel chain that provide private room with couple massage/treatement, do u think the couple might not sneak in one or 2 quickie?

Old 02-04-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Taipei police investigate secret filming of guests at hot spring resort

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkanibu View Post
its not illicit trade.

even those legit spa from big brand hotel chain that provide private room with couple massage/treatement, do u think the couple might not sneak in one or 2 quickie?

very normal lah cos just need a small space to get things done

Most couple room people will just do it

Nothing wrong with natural fornication not commercial sex

I believe most of us will do it too
Old 02-04-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkanibu View Post
its not illicit trade.

security camera for 'illegal activities' monitoring
Old 02-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iammranonymous View Post
saw that there are 10 people affected? means got 3 more videos? anyone have the videos!
so many leaked?
Old 04-04-2024, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iammranonymous View Post
I hoping to see more too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1