The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2011, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bigberry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

has anyone tried those qq freelance at the gal's condos? is that safe or fake?
Old 01-06-2011, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bigberry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

has anyone tried those qq freelance. are they safe or fake?
Old 01-06-2011, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
haha.. don't like that say la.. no newbie or oldies... just that i have been here for way too long, and knows the way those girls here operate... at alot of clubs, there are girls who are employed just to drink with customers and you don't even need to tip them at all.. they are just there to finish your drink, so you will order more and also call them to reserve tables the next time u come..

so don't be too happy when girls approach your table and chat you up, thinking they are attracted to you.. i know this, cos it happened the first time i went clubbing here.. end up very paiseh when my frens told me their motive.. i still thinking i good looking.
anyway dun really bother wif their motive...and u will nvr know who is doing wat as meimei mouth is too sweet already too bad I am immune to it already lolxxx.......prefer chatting wif bartender to check out more reliable ...
anyway most important we have enjoy ourself......like some say "enjoy the process"
Old 01-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksst View Post
Bro, good partying with you! Haha, so drunk that I cannot even remember how many dancers I kissed that night (a few I think especially a small size gal). I think I misbehaved a bit la, not too outrageous thou I hoped.

Anyway, just like you, woke up with several numbers donno from who. Good to feel young again

Next time we shall assign a timekeeper, otherwise 4am too much for me liao, next day almost died and yet had meetings till 9pm (no kidding).

Next time we go explore the place ok? Have fun, catch up again!
look like u and bor BoinKING have a great nite out

ya heard abt 莉莉玛莲 but no go before....which day of wk best to explore?
Old 01-06-2011, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
look like u and bor BoinKING have a great nite out

ya heard abt 莉莉玛莲 but no go before....which day of wk best to explore?
Wed, Fri and Sat..
Old 01-06-2011, 03:21 PM
Samster

lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigberry View Post
has anyone tried those qq freelance at the gal's condos? is that safe or fake?
Confirm fake la.. wait you get robbed i don't know..
Old 02-06-2011, 02:24 PM
Samster

Just went to 莉莉玛莲 last night with a friend... drank 2 dozens of beer, and at about 4am, a girl i was eyeing the whole night came over and talk. bought her a bottle of beer, started to get touchy with her as she was also getting high...

rubba her butt for a while, and soon her hand was on my lap, stroking on my thigh... started to get horny, and proposed to her for a quickie.. she quoted me 800 for overnight at my place, but told her i don't bring girls back.. counter offer her 200rmb for a bj at the stairs and she agreed... immediately grabbed her and headed out of the club, went down a flight of stairs and spotted an emergency exit stairway.. immediately grabbed her and started frenching with her.. soon my pants was off, and she kneeled down and started to blow.. after blowing for about 5 mins, i grabbed her up and hiked up her skirt, pulled down her thongs and started to finger her.. this girl damn horny, and she was already wet! immediately took out my emergency CD, capped and bonked her standing doggie style at the stairs.. When i was about to cum, i informed her she immediately turned, ripped off the CD and started to blow me again, and cummed into her mouth.. i gave her another 200 in the end as it was sextisfying...

overall experience, EXCITING! but will never do it again.. i think i was slightly drunk, and small head took over big head, which is why i dared to do it there. can't imagine the consequences if i was caught! kena photo and posted on their Gong An website, thrown into lockup for 10 days and possibly kicked out of China and never to come in again..
Old 02-06-2011, 02:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
hornycreation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

any bros here in for fun these few nights? maybe go attend the car expo ??

...im itching for action..so many hot girls around i oso buay tahan liao !!
Old 02-06-2011, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
whatamidoing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am here in Shenzhen too. Was alone at li li ma Liam last night till 3am. Nothing interesting as I was only a person
Old 02-06-2011, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatamidoing View Post
I am here in Shenzhen too. Was alone at li li ma Liam last night till 3am. Nothing interesting as I was only a person
I believe we might have met.. i was drinking at the bar counter...
Old 02-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
I believe we might have met.. i was drinking at the bar counter...
Pugh isn't? I was at there too before I left with Tat milf....not milf, suppose to be lau char Bo....perhaps are you the person wearing black seated beside me?
Old 02-06-2011, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pugh isn't? I was at there too before I left with Tat milf....not milf, suppose to be lau char Bo....perhaps are you the person wearing black seated beside me?
HAHA!! You are the one sitting alone, beside me and my friend? and YES! i am the one wearing black short sleeve shirt and black jeans.. i think i know which MILF u talking about. her friend, the one wearing a black short dress is the one i took to the stairs..
Old 02-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
HAHA!! You are the one sitting alone, beside me and my friend? and YES! i am the one wearing black short sleeve shirt and black jeans.. i think i know which MILF u talking about. her friend, the one wearing a black short dress is the one i took to the stairs..
So small world. Actually I felt u are a sgp too. Some story behind this milf, maybe if you free tonight we can meet up for drink again. Then I tell u, lazy to type on iphone now
Old 02-06-2011, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
So small world. Actually I felt u are a sgp too. Some story behind this milf, maybe if you free tonight we can meet up for drink again. Then I tell u, lazy to type on iphone now
i guess with my dressing and drinking heineken makes me look like a sgp.. pm me your number, will call u later tonight to arrange if i can make it. where are u staying btw?
Old 02-06-2011, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
i guess with my dressing and drinking heineken makes me look like a sgp.. pm me your number, will call u later tonight to arrange if i can make it. where are u staying btw?
I am staying in luohu area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1