The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Battle Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Audience around the stadium shouting referee Kayu Kayu kelong kelong 555555
Hahaha miss those Malaysia Cup days!

Referee kena F gao gao when cock up!
Old 07-02-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

And of course...... our Stealth Agent extraordinaire Tony Cheong at last making his appearance.... to hold old freeloading Nonteerak's paws on my thread ..... again trying their best to deface and bury all the information there which points directly at their thievin' ways!

Pathetic.... and hilarious!

SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
And....... so What?

LMFAO
LMFAO!

You and your silly replies. Got nothing to reply always LMFAO!

Really make fool out of yourself! Idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Anyway he is incite from smoke to fire when fire burn his lamparji he cry foul said we bully him...
His ball shrink when we one time drop air bombs on him.
I heard last time he big TAIKOR ar, now become humji kia.

Can't handle called for MOD help. What a loser.
Old 07-02-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Referee incompetence meh or referee take under table Kopi lui ???
Old 07-02-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And of course...... our Stealth Agent extraordinaire Tony Cheong at last making his appearance.... to hold old freeloading Nonteerak's paws on my thread ..... again trying their best to deface and bury all the information there which points directly at their thievin' ways!

Pathetic.... and hilarious!

SEAJ
Stealth agent SEAJ faster post at your own thread and eat back your own words from your first post!

Middle East have ISIS.
SBF have old terrorist like SEAJ spreading propaganda as well.
Stealth agent Jihadi SEAJ you're more tok gong than Jihadi John!

Old 07-02-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
LMFAO!

Air bombs? Yeah, more like wet farts is all they are!!!
And so WHAT if ask the Mod to delete you dummies' posts which just deface my thread.

Bring it on ole fart!
SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Stealth agent SEAJ faster post at your own thread and eat back your own words from your first post!

Middle East have ISIS.
SBF have old terrorist like SEAJ spreading propaganda as well.
Stealth agent Jihadi SEAJ you're more tok gong than Jihadi John!
Woooo!!!! I'm supposed to be scared now?

Ridiculous....as usual!
LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Air bombs? Yeah, more like wet farts is all they are!!!
And so WHAT if ask the Mod to delete you dummies' posts which just deface my thread.

Bring it on ole fart!
SEAJ
The more the mod delete our posts and retain your useless antagonist thread.
The more the public and heaven can see who is siding who!
Hahaha.
Old 07-02-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LMFAO!

Tua simi tua....he go lampa in the first place bor? If he got Least a lampa ji as big as a sesame seed than he would stand up like a real man and provide evidence and proofs to back up his accusations! Knn...now post like a crying lao baby!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 07-02-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
The more the mod delete our posts and retain your use antagonist thread.
The more the public and heaven can see who is siding who!
Hahaha.
Say WHAT??

You??? You talking about heaven?
Now I've heard of everything! An out and out crook quoting heaven!!

All the Mod wants you to do is to PAY YOUR ADVERTISING FEES!

But of course you won't do this - not because you cannot afford it, but because then you can no longer fool Samsters into thinking you are just a regular good guy willing to share information... and then sucking them into your web of deceit and thievin'!

Now, in the case of nonteerak... hmmmm.... I guess he really can't afford to pay Boss. Poor Poor ole nonteeerak>

SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Befriend for what? I got many friends in real life. Unlike you. You only have oolouis and this forum.

Ya no need to flame, cause got nothing to flame you old fool!

When thing getting out of hand called MOD for help. Sibeh sia sway!
LOL He is trying to get gratitude on forum to compensate his pitiful real life.

But that dumbass still didn't get that we cannot expect gratitude from people by beeing rude with them, and is crying like a bitch because the so called bad "stealth agent-clones" are not nice with him !
Old 07-02-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: !

Quote:
Say WHAT??

But of course you won't do this - not because you cannot afford it, but because then you can no longer fool Samsters into thinking you are just a regular good guy willing to share information... and then sucking them into your web of deceit and thievin'!

Now, in the case of nonteerak... hmmmm.... I guess he really can't afford to pay Boss. Poor Poor ole nonteeerak>

SEAJ
Don't talk cock la u paid advertising fees for golfing commission agent first u boast u be role model lah
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 07-02-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Tua simi tua....he go lampa in the first place bor? If he got Least a lampa ji as big as a sesame seed than he would stand up like a real man and provide evidence and proofs to back up his accusations! Knn...now post like a crying lao baby!
Wassamatter Mr. Zero to Hero?
Cain't get Ole Tony the crook to call you taikor and still pay for your drinks.... in return for your leading newbies into his thievin' clutches?

Oh.......!!!!

SEAJ
Old 07-02-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster (B)

Re: !

Quote:
Say WHAT??

SEAJ
Hahaha good try stealth agent SEAJ.
No KTV bookings today come and entertainment us?

Go through my 4000 plus posts and ask mod to delete if there're any advertisement.
Old 07-02-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wassamatter Mr. Zero to Hero?
Cain't get Ole Tony the crook to call you taikor and still pay for your drinks.... in return for your leading newbies into his thievin' clutches?

Oh.......!!!!

SEAJ
How people call who TAIKOR is non of ur business u can call yrself Datuk duku Kuku I don't bothered
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1