The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk > KUMS - Symbol of trust

Notices

KUMS - Symbol of trust *** Symbol of Trust *** BET with your Reliable agent *** KUMS

KUMS Image
*** Symbol of Trust *** BET with your Reliable agent *** KUMS

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Rexyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Reliable Agent Bro KUMS

Bro KUMS service is good. This is the 2nd time I deposited in an account. The 1st time I deposited $200 for an account and I got an account within 10mins with $1000 in credit! Lol... As it was the 1st time getting account from him, I thought it was normal but the next day my credit back to $200 so out of curious I sms him and kanna suan by him. Haha, he said where got so good if have he oso want.... I was like #%^*<€€, haha..

Yesterday put in $500 and this morning I sms him at 10.40am that I want to take out my winning of $600. No question ask, next sms came to ask for my account number. Got my winning by 12.15pm. Woohoo!

Overall,

Return sms/pm: fast within 5mins.
Account opening/refill: deposit $$ sms him and done within 5mins too.
He oso told me to take out winning daily bcos we bet anonymously. Mind u it's not easy to do settlements daily, that's the service he offered!

Will definitely recommend my frens to the agent! No horse run! Keep up the good service bro! Salute!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1