The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk > KUMS - Symbol of trust

Notices

KUMS - Symbol of trust *** Symbol of Trust *** BET with your Reliable agent *** KUMS

KUMS Image
*** Symbol of Trust *** BET with your Reliable agent *** KUMS

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 22
Blue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to behold
I urge you if you ....

want to have a safe and realiable agent... you gocha choose kums as your 1st agent in SBF.

there is about 10 agent in sbf, i try almost half of it, the only agents which is kums he is not afraid of you won him consistently.

below are jmy history which i had withdraw in july. not to show off but just to let you know which agent you should choose over in SBF some of the agent are not able to take it if your withdraw history is this way.

i try before use $200 win 5k, use $300 win 4k, no complain from kums.

I URGE YOU IF YOU WANT TO GET BACK YOUR HARD EARN $$$, kums is the only agent you should choose in SBF.

and of cause i hope kums will have promotion on 10% extra pay out which im always waiting for

7th July
$5300

8th July
$2102

9th July
$2455

11th July
$2369

12th July
$1761

18th July
$3645