The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
majere23

Closed Thread

Old 18-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
btinker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lost And Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlto View Post
Any one know where is "Sun" previously at Royal@Queens?
I looked for her some time also. Heard from two ex gals she has diseases or illnesses. She work some where, lying very low. It scares the shits out of me after hearing it. Better be safe and not sorry. Caveat emptor now a day.
Old 19-10-2012, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
Yes bro. Went down for a rub yesterday and was told the same thing by the gal who massaged me. Never knew she was this fiery, guess that customer really piss her off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by i^Xi0n View Post
I've seen her many times but never tried her before as I have another regular in the same place.

She scolded the customer is true as I was there when it happen. Many speculations among the ladies there on why she blew up. Some say the customer tried to be funny, some say she intentionally did it as she wants to quit that joint and possibly this line due to personal life.
Was told by a lady, who told me they are good friends, that the lady you are working for is now at a joint in L area. However she refused to say exactly where, ask me to call her and ask as she thought I'm her regular and have her number. So maybe bros who have her number can call and ask her direct.

Many gossips about her at her former workplace. Most said she did it intentionally to leave the place. They said she recently got a bf and wants to change to a traditional place asap as she doesn't want to do more than massage or what is requires at the former joint.
Old 19-10-2012, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
PolicyMaker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

found one syt

Old 19-10-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by btinker View Post
I looked for her some time also. Heard from two ex gals she has diseases or illnesses. She work some where, lying very low. It scares the shits out of me after hearing it. Better be safe and not sorry. Caveat emptor now a day.
Yo bro you confirmed? She is good man what a waste!
Old 19-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
didito2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
"good man"?
yur meaning she was really a "He"? sex changed?
I seen her at the old place at queen, I didnt like the look. Too mandy.
i brought my business customer there year back. The counter intro-ed her to my customer. I kana f* by my customer after the FJ with her (or him)
My customer complainted she could be fake, fake boos, fake hairs, fake face, body shape no where like a woman etc.
This customer was very agnry me after the visit. He still rubb me up to day.
Old 20-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
putneyspa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by didito2 View Post
"good man"?
yur meaning she was really a "He"? sex changed?
I seen her at the old place at queen, I didnt like the look. Too mandy.
i brought my business customer there year back. The counter intro-ed her to my customer. I kana f* by my customer after the FJ with her (or him)
My customer complainted she could be fake, fake boos, fake hairs, fake face, body shape no where like a woman etc.
This customer was very agnry me after the visit. He still rubb me up to day.
Rub what? Rub your kuku cheow ah? Hehe
Old 20-10-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
Was told by a lady, who told me they are good friends, that the lady you are working for is now at a joint in L area. However she refused to say exactly where, ask me to call her and ask as she thought I'm her regular and have her number. So maybe bros who have her number can call and ask her direct.

Many gossips about her at her former workplace. Most said she did it intentionally to leave the place. They said she recently got a bf and wants to change to a traditional place asap as she doesn't want to do more than massage or what is requires at the former joint.
I heard she working in a HC in town, somerset area. Those bros who still keep in touch with her can call to ask her.
Old 20-10-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
KCF2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know where is SALLY formerly from AIKO. Malaysia gal, friendly and playful.
Old 20-10-2012, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
I heard she working in a HC in town, somerset area. Those bros who still keep in touch with her can call to ask her.
Yes, she is working in a HC now but she refused to tell me exactly where, giving quite dumb excuse eg she dunno the name of joint of hotel etc. All she willing to say are it's near the istana, located in a hotel and on high floor (if i hear her correctly, she said 7th floor). I tried to recount in that area which joint fits the description. Maybe she lied as she seems not wanting former customers to visit her for the time being.
Old 20-10-2012, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i^Xi0n View Post
Yes, she is working in a HC now but she refused to tell me exactly where, giving quite dumb excuse eg she dunno the name of joint of hotel etc. All she willing to say are it's near the istana, located in a hotel and on high floor (if i hear her correctly, she said 7th floor). I tried to recount in that area which joint fits the description. Maybe she lied as she seems not wanting former customers to visit her for the time being.
She told me the same thing and excuses. Need to understand the working environment before asking me to visit.

More infor, she just started at this joint a couple of days back and hinted she offer the full range of services at this place as she told me bring more cash. I asked why, is it higher than market rates there. She said no, just at this place more are on the menu.
Old 20-10-2012, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
btinker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
affirmative.
no fire no smokes.
she was kicked around beauty joint to beauty joint. Medical certification not mandatory.
Old 22-10-2012, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Hornyox2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, looking for 2 lost gems:

1. Kitty from spa angel at duxton

2. Scents spa at pagoda street- has boss reopened?

Any info would be much appreciated

Thanks
Old 25-10-2012, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
homertrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows where IVY formerly from relaxation at grandlink is now? Greatly appreciated if can share.
Old 29-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 17
dmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Lost And Found

really miss Kate or Kat formally from Shing
any lead would be appreciated !
Old 31-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sch123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone knows where Yoko formerly from Dragon then recently the one at east coast has gone to..apprecaite if u could pm me if u know her whereabout..thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread