The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2010, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
KT: hnay kg co ban di uong bia voi a, gio a di ve nha
VB: a k tag e j ca
KT: a lam xong, a wa joo chiat an com. Chua co thoi gian di mua wa tang e.
VB: hu hu a k tag e puj wa ak
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
IMHO,
ho = hon
ruj = roi
ak = ha/ah
puj = buon
puj don't seems to means buon....

last night this vb sms me... "e pun a vi a nc con gai"
pun = buon
Old 26-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
IMHO, av means và. She may type wrongly.

But I have to accept and slowly get used to environment

My friend say go must invest many, must buy things and must prepare many
You are a very smart detective! How come I never thought about this possibility?

Since you are very smart, let me test you where is this "kaky" in the following sms. I know the answer already.

VB: co 1 khu bar danh cho khach nguoi nuoc ngoai den rat nhieu
VB: khu danh cho tay do anh
VB: kaky
Old 26-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesprout View Post
Since you are very smart, let me test you where is this "kaky" in the following sms. I know the answer already.

VB: co 1 khu bar danh cho khach nguoi nuoc ngoai den rat nhieu
VB: khu danh cho tay do anh
VB: kaky
U just pop out 1 sentence lidat how people can guess??? Lucky my IQ not bad. If I m not wrong, it is CLARK QUAY!!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 27-11-2010, 02:51 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Poor students....

Universities with no libraries
================================

VietNamNet Bridge – Many universities in Vietnam do not have libraries. Others have libraries, but there, 21 students have to share one seat.

Students of Bac Ha Junior College, who study at the campus No 2 in Dong Ngac Commune in Tu Liem district in Hanoi are called the “students with many no’s”” no library, no textbooks. The students say that outside lectures, they just stay in rent rooms, because they do not have library to go to. This also means that they have to buy books themselves, because the school does not have textbooks compiled for many subjects.

Dao Thi Linh, a student of the Van Lang Junior College, said that her school only has two rooms which contain some 200 old books. “There are no textbooks for our subjects or reference books. Lecturers always tell us what books we have to buy. I don’t know when the school will have a library. The school has asked us to contribute books to the school’s library,” Linh said.

Other students in Hanoi, who come from the Hanoi Economics University and Polytechnique, and Dong Do people founded University, also said they never had their own libraries. “Even the campuses are rented,” they complained.

Nguyen Thi Chuyen, a student of Dong Do people founded University, said that the campus on Ton That Tung street is not the school’s main site, therefore, there is no library for students. In fact, there is a library on the main site at No 8 Nguyen Cong Hoan street, but it is useless, because only the students from one faculty can study there.

The campus of the Thang Long Transport Vocational School contains two rows of rooms with tens of classrooms. However, these are shared between different universities and junior colleges. Students have to go to classes in shifts: only when one school finish classes, students from other schools come..

“Our school even has to rent classrooms, so we don’t dream of libraries,” a student said.

The Hanoi University of Technology is considered the leading university in Vietnam. However, the big university only has one library with 770 seats, while it has more than 25,000 students.

“Many books are very expensive and students can’t afford them. Meanwhile, Polytechnique students cannot study without books,” said Do Van Dang, a fourth year student at the Hanoi University of Technology.
According to the Ministry of Education and Training, on average, there is only one seat for every 21.2 university students. Of the current 196 universities and junior colleges, 24 schools do not have normal libraries, while 119 schools do not have e-libraries.

“These are alarming figures for Vietnam’s university education. In other countries, universities always consider libraries as their soul or heart,” said Tran Duy Tao, Head of the Material Facilities Department under the Ministry of Education and Training (MOET).

Many universities do not have libraries, while many other universities have libraries, but the libraries do not meet the quality standards. Of the total 200 libraries surveyed by MOET, only 39 percent comply to the current standards, and only 34 percent use computer software for management.

Dr Tran Van Ba, Deputy President of the Hanoi University of Education, said that at university level, students need to spend much time on self-study, therefore, libraries are crucial.

“I cannot imagine the universities without libraries. Without libraries they are nothing more than ‘senior high school’,” he said (in Vietnam, the school system consists of primary, secondary and high school).

“I can say for sure that without libraries, universities will not be able to provide high quality training,” he added.

He went on to say that when MOET considers the application for establishing universities, it needs to find out if the schools have libraries and consider this a condition when deciding to license the schools.

Source: Tien phong

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 27-11-2010, 11:06 AM
Samster

lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
U just pop out 1 sentence lidat how people can guess??? Lucky my IQ not bad. If I m not wrong, it is CLARK QUAY!!!
Yes. Kaki is Clark Quay. You are very smart. I think we all become smarter when we talk to VB more often.
Old 27-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Samster

Recently VN also have same same issues with SGP

Two students stabbed, hospitalized in southern school violence
================================================== ======
Tran Nhu Huynh being treated at a Binh Duong hospital after being stabbed by a former schoolmate on Monday

An eleventh grader in Ho Chi Minh City was rushed to hospital Wednesday with severe knife injuries inflicted my young men while on his way home.

Doctors said Nguyen Ngoc Sang, 16, has a gash ten centimeters long on his back and one that had cut a vein on his finger that needs surgery.

Sang said a man sitting on the back of a motorbike had attacked him with a knife around one meter long.

His family said the boy'd had a conflict with a twelveth grader from his school during a football match over the weekend but it was resolved by the teachers.

A similar case happened to an eighth grader in Binh Duong Province Monday. She was stabbed by a former senior, possibly because of a previous conflict.

Tran Nhu Huynh, 14, was admitted to Binh Duong General Hospital with severe injuries and blood all over her uniform.

Huynh said her former schoolmate, only referred to as Tham, stopped her on the street and threatened her. Huynh tried to seek refuge in a shop but Tham managed to stab her in the back before she could enter it.

Tham left immediately while local residents rushed Huynh to hospital.

The victim said Tham, then an eleventh grader at Duc Tri school, had beaten her once about half a month earlier, for which the school had dismissed her.

Tham has been attending a private school since.

Huynh’s class finished earlier than usual on Monday but her mother was busy so she asked a friend for a lift home on a bicyle. She was attacked after stepping down from the bike and was trying to run away.

Police are investigating the cases further.

Source: Thanh Nien

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 27-11-2010, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 15
vagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvagrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I think we all become smarter when we talk to VB more often
When I talk to vb more oftern, I only become dam tac-ier

Btw, is there a pub at clarke quay with vb? I've seen a group of sexily dressed vb playing at the bridge area around 3am before.
Old 27-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post

Btw, is there a pub at clarke quay with vb? I've seen a group of sexily dressed vb playing at the bridge area around 3am before.
What is "tac-ier"? My English is not very good.

There is no specific pub in Clarke Quay where you can find VB. Some of them just work as a freelancer and try to hook up some rich foreigners there. The VB I told me she only drank beer with a guy, and that guy gave her $200!

Now, she no loner works at Joochiat and shifts her base to Clarke Quay.
Old 27-11-2010, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
Quote:
What is "tac-ier"? My English is not very good.
Siao liao. After U meet more VBs your tieng viet become worse....

dam tac-ier is not a proper english nor vietnamese word. It is make up of "DAM TAC"+ IER, meaning "more horny/lustful". Vagrant is playing with words.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 27-11-2010, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:

dam tac-ier is not a proper english nor vietnamese word. It is make up of "DAM TAC"+ IER, meaning "more horny/lustful". Vagrant is playing with words.
so desu ne..

But I thought horny in Vietnamese is spelled as "dam dat" not "dam tac"

When I saw Vagrant's post, I thought he wanted to say become "damn tactical" + ier
Old 27-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
so desu ne..

But I thought horny in Vietnamese is spelled as "dam dat" not "dam tac"

When I saw Vagrant's post, I thought he wanted to say become "damn tactical" + ier
lolx, tac is not use by vietnamese ony we use it. When I use tac to 1vn b4, she dun understand 1st but later when she understand, she provide me the correct spelling.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 27-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:

As TS, I need to control the standard of TV here.

There is no such term in TV as 'dam tac-ier'. It should be dam tac hon.
Old 27-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
lolx, tac is not use by vietnamese ony we use it. When I use tac to 1vn b4, she dun understand 1st but later when she understand, she provide me the correct spelling.
I disagree.

We would not have known how to use it unless it's taught by a VB
Old 27-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Can u provide us with Her "correct spelling"? Thanks

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 27-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can u provide us with Her "correct spelling"? Thanks
She gave me dam tat. I also blur cos some use dam tac, some use dam dac so bro Jackbl, what really is the correct one. I used Dam Tac

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1