The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
If the person lazy I also dun wanna say much We exchange pointers. Both directions
you refer to me?
i check out when i am free... last week i too busy chionging till no day no night no go home...
Old 17-12-2011, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Let me help. Instead of doing translation, let me tell u a story so that u understand the full situation and have the solution as well.
I dont get it but i nvr ask her for LT at all... she herself told me such thing. then i ask her why. thats the answer she tell me but i dont know say so i ask her to write instead. she's a good teacher though...

thank u for your story. basically i think u r saying the money i gv is not enough.

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 17-12-2011, 06:59 PM
Samster

ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Sorry bros, can explain what is Chi Hai? XXed meaning could be diff fr Vietboy
the way i see it is 二姐. which could mean LB.

Old 17-12-2011, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
I dont get it but i nvr ask her for LT at all... she herself told me such thing. then i ask her why. thats the answer she tell me but i dont know say so i ask her to write instead. she's a good teacher though...

thank u for your story. basically i think u r saying the money i gv is not enough.
what i mean is that she is telling u rubbish lah... she says she will not sell her soul to the devil for just a little money.

My story says that, if u take out a few piece of S$1000 and throw it at her and say u want to do threesome with her and her mother, she will tell you "but my mother dun have passport lei, i ask her go make passport now and by next week she can be here, u can wait or not hah???"

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 17-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let me help. Instead of doing translation, let me tell u a story so that u understand the full situation and have the solution as well.

------------------------------------------------------

An old man boarded a luxury private yatch for a private party. After saying hellos to his friends, the yatch sets off for a round the island trip and the man was hanging out at the bar counter. That's when the sight of a pretty well heeled girl caught his eyes, so he walked right up to her and said "how much it cost to fuck u tonight?" the girl got very upset, swing her right hand backwards and was about to execute a very hard slap right on that old man's face when suddenly old man says "let me rephrase it, would u go to bed with me for us$1million?"

Immediately, the girl gently swings her hand forward and says "my name is Judy and I actually finds u look familiar, where have we met before?" so old man shake her hand and said "I am John!" and they chatted a little bit.

Then the man says "so, would u go to bed tonight... For us$100?"

The girl got a bit upset and said "hey, wat u think I am?"

Old man said "what u are, we already established that just now, and now, it's only negotiation ma!"
wah again this story

Old 17-12-2011, 09:39 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elth View Post
wah again this story
u PM me some new stories to tell lah, otherwise i can only repeat old stories only lor...

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 17-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Samster

elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u PM me some new stories to tell lah, otherwise i can only repeat old stories only lor...
story the older the better

Old 18-12-2011, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
what i mean is that she is telling u rubbish lah... she says she will not sell her soul to the devil for just a little money.

My story says that,
thank you for your teaching... shifu

Old 18-12-2011, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

My story says that, if u take out a few piece of S$1000 and throw it at her and say u want to do threesome with her and her mother, she will tell you "but my mother dun have passport lei, i ask her go make passport now and by next week she can be here, u can wait or not hah???"
wahahaha , like i always say .. money make them spin for those coming to singapore to work .. those say dont go ks one .. i got way to deal with them and end up in ks with me .. they are smart now , you just need to outsmart them .
Old 18-12-2011, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jazman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys,

whats the best software to translate viet
is google translate a good tool to communicate?

e.g.

from viet profile of a girl
viet
chan thanh,bit wan tam,1chut ga lang va lang mang,yeu thuong nguoi ay nhu chinh minh,co the nhan dc tinh cam tu doi phuong,di nhien la minh cung vay,chi tra loi thu co hinh ah` nha, thanks can ban da danh thoi gian doc profile cua minh nhe'.....! ←

english
chan, bit wan tam, ga lang and lang brought 1chut, love him as yourself, can receive love from dc doi phuong, of course, too smart, only answer `ah tarpaulin home collection, thanks can you for taking the time to read your profile nhe'.....!
Old 18-12-2011, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman View Post
hi guys,

e.g.

from viet profile of a girl
viet
chan thanh,bit wan tam,1chut ga lang va lang mang,yeu thuong nguoi ay nhu chinh minh,co the nhan dc tinh cam tu doi phuong,di nhien la minh cung vay,chi tra loi thu co hinh ah` nha, thanks can ban da danh thoi gian doc profile cua minh nhe'.....! ←

english
chan, bit wan tam, ga lang and lang brought 1chut, love him as yourself, can receive love from dc doi phuong, of course, too smart, only answer `ah tarpaulin home collection, thanks can you for taking the time to read your profile nhe'.....!

The vietnamese portion in ur message is actually from a village girl or lowly educated girl, she is using all the wrong words or slang, so even with a translator software u also unable to translate much. So no use to waste time on such messages unless u first learn the proper Vietnanese and then learn the uneducated version. Its a long process, not easy.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 18-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
wahahaha , like i always say .. money make them spin for those coming to singapore to work .. those say dont go ks one .. i got way to deal with them and end up in ks with me .. they are smart now , you just need to outsmart them .
wah, teach me how to deal with them lei... i always unsuccessful one.. i want to learn! SSSIIII FFFFUUUUU!!!!

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 18-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
so what is the trick ah

Old 18-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wah, teach me how to deal with them lei... i always unsuccessful one.. i want to learn! SSSIIII FFFFUUUUU!!!!
you already know the answer liao mah , it in your story
Old 18-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman View Post
There is no 1 best. I used a combination of a few.... please search back this thread for the methods..... thanks

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1