The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2010, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
osman is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Tanglin HC

Rubberband, Firstly its true that i am half chinese and a muslim. I dun own you an explanation but want to set the record straight. Dun be involved for you dun have the whole picture. For a start you are already biased without hearing from the other party and go into conclusion . To really understand everything gotta go back close to 6 years and not something i can do in one day here. We are really gd frds so all her sms msges i still have it. Reading it would give anyone a different opinion of the whole issue and lost beyond words. I find it astounding that she used 3rd party to apologise .
Old 24-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by osman View Post
Rubberband, Firstly its true that i am half chinese and a muslim. I dun own you an explanation but want to set the record straight. Dun be involved for you dun have the whole picture. For a start you are already biased without hearing from the other party and go into conclusion . To really understand everything gotta go back close to 6 years and not something i can do in one day here. We are really gd frds so all her sms msges i still have it. Reading it would give anyone a different opinion of the whole issue and lost beyond words. I find it astounding that she used 3rd party to apologise .
HAha

This whole saga can made into BOLLYWOOD movie. Anyway not interested in the story. Just BONK and move on

Old 24-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mr rubberband deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haahaa! Are you speaking for yourself? Goodness! Why am i entertaining you? Say whatever you want. I'm out of here. Can't be bothered with a sick psycho immature adult. Cheers
Old 24-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 21
shua is a Helpful and Caring Samstershua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am interested to go down to try natra... anyone can advice how to book her n e total damage for THC service...?
Old 24-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kurrajong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sudah la Osman. In life there will be Acceptance n there will be Rejection. For everything we lose, we will gain somewhere else. Move on. If you still got unresolved issues with her. Settle personally, not here.
Old 24-11-2010, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jeeva is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Damn shit man ! for no bloody reason i got point deducted. My mail box is screwed. Shit !!!!
Old 01-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

This gorgeous natra is making me crazy man! I'm crazy over her but i don't dare to even tell her. Everytime i see her, i just can't get enough of her.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Samster

letmeinbaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who us natra?
anyone can provide ctc?
i wan to try
Old 04-12-2010, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Green Finger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
Damn shit man ! for no bloody reason i got point deducted. My mail box is screwed. Shit !!!!
Hey Bro

Cool babe, it's no big deal, points only mah? not $$$$ or rewards that u can exchange for with these points....even minus with several zer0000000000s, so be it, NO BIG DEAL to those assholes. Getting upset over it...... why let those assholes rejoice over your frustration...right? I m not here to embarrass you but to raise a point here. Cheers and enjoy surfing sbf.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
wbeyond76 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

get a life man bastards here! All of you needs someone to knock their dick on your head.
go home suck thumb, young punks
Old 12-12-2010, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 17
Robbie_williams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRobbie_williams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osman View Post
Hi there , Of course all go there to have fun but not to be cheated. She knows all those people who she did wrong for so long. We came here to warn people to be careful with her. Mr rubberband, are you smitten by her? You sound so pro natra and full of praise for her. Do you think she will tell you all her adventures with other men ? You are being used without even knowing it. Mind you, those are the very people she called friends . Of course they are foolish to listen to her but not anymore. You now suggest that we settle out side and not here? We are nice enough to offer her a way out and that is for her to call me to say SORRY . I am not interested in having long talk with her. As to your latest , are you saying we settle outside through her family ,work place and inform the New Paper ? we thought you sounded sincere in your last posting. Time is running out for everyone.

With her hot body and nice firm titties, who will not be smitten by her ???

I so long didn't visit this thread, now i read so many war of words on her....we are all here to enjoy and fuck, wat's with all the religion, race, blah blah blah stuff?

Natra also asked me for money in the past and didn't return to me....however i think she has changed. Whether she really changed or not, i honestly don't give a damn as she is not going to be my wife or gf....I'm just after her massage services and lovely hot body...and of course her bj!

Sex is good,
Sex is great,
Sex is fun,
When you get laid.
Old 13-12-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

jojo undertaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with robbie william. I visit her once a week and have known her for about 2 years and so far she never asked me for money leh. Even if she did, it's no big deal. Health centre girl like that one mah. Natra is not the only one.
We are all only here for fun. I am natra hardcore fan. I have to admit i am smitten with her looks, body, ass, boobs everything. She is the prettiest masseause i've seen so far who gives good superb blow job. Her body is a wonderland! I think she look abit like angelina jolie leh.
Old 13-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

forever18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My saddest moment to hear so much about her. I will not comment but truth travels slowly and surely.
Old 14-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 18
Cheeesecake is a splendid one to beholdCheeesecake is a splendid one to beholdCheeesecake is a splendid one to beholdCheeesecake is a splendid one to beholdCheeesecake is a splendid one to beholdCheeesecake is a splendid one to behold

As of now, there are checks by the boys now.
Old 15-12-2010, 06:53 AM
Samster

Came down again for natra yesterday afternoon and again she got me falling for her all over again. Hahaa. No lah actually she did nothing but i'm the gatal one. Will fall for her everytime when i see her and still will think of her when i drive home. Natra was so attractive yesterday. Love what she was wearing also. She was wearing this lacey red bra and a matching lacey panty. With her hot body, Wahh so alluring! She look just like one of those lingerie models. Beh tahan leh!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1