The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

88 calling 007..... will update u i itinerary via social media... 9th dinner on naaa
Old 14-01-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
88 calling 007..... will update u i itinerary via social media... 9th dinner on naaa
007 roger krub, waiting for your confirmation
Old 14-01-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
sober is a Helpful and Caring Samstersober is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Unker etct88... I just came back from CM only...

Will share my humble experience here. CM very diff from BKK...

Was in CM for 10 days...

Last edited by sober; 14-01-2016 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Typo....
Old 15-01-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
Unker etct88... I just came back from CM only...
Will share my humble experience here. CM very diff from BKK...
Was in CM for 10 days...
Bro

Short & Sweet, to the point FR I have ever see
Should I up your points
Old 16-01-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Just finished a two week staycation in Thailand.

.....tribute to this lovely little city of CM with this drone video- .

Hope you enjoy as much as I did. Cheers!

that is beautiful, especially the shot of the thousands of khom fai lantern being set off.. may I know where was it taken and what drone model you use ?
Old 18-01-2016, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
Bro

Short & Sweet, to the point FR I have ever see
Should I up your points
Paiseh... Was seriously thinking how to write since I was there so many days and it's more of touring the places than mongering
Old 18-01-2016, 03:31 AM
Samster

Sawadeekrub bros... Please bear with me.... it has been many years since I wrote an FR... Actually this is more of an experience sharing rather than FR 555+++

Date: 29/12/2015 - 09/01/2016
Days in CM = 10 days
Days in CR = 2 days

PART 01

Basically, this trip to CM is mainly to survey the market, bring our stocks over and to do sightseeing. Bought my tickets very last minute because our stock got delayed in KL. My biz partner went to CM much earlier with his family.

According to my biz partner, end of the year is the best time to go over to CM due to the weather and beautiful sceneries (eg: sakura at Doi Inthanon). First few days here was a bit hot, subsequently the weather got cooler. This whole trip is actually more like a makan trip for me. He brought me to eat all the local yummy dishes (food not puying)

During day time, we visited various places of interest and cafes for our discussion and also not to forget local lanna food. Night time will be mainly, drinking sessions from roadside pubs/cafe to clubs.

Day 01 - Beerlab
- Came here to have some drinks and to chill a bit. A bit tired from travelling. Quite a lot of ppl from BKK were here.
- Then my friend brought me over to WarmUp to have a look since Beerlab closes at 12am or was it 1230am. I like Warmup as they have a few different sections EDM, live band/makan area and clubbing area in the end. Clubbing area are filled with people. A lot of puying sao sao kor narak. Told him we'll return tomorrow.

Day 02 - Warm Up

- We reached this place around 9pm and it's already packed and luckily we manage to get a table. We ordered one GL whisky (around THB 2400) and brought another bottle of our own whisky (no corkage). They only charge us refills of ice and sodas (need to sign a bill, then they charge us at the end of the day). Again a lot of young chicks and we see mainly local Thais, only a handful of farangs inside. When we're inside, local band was playing Thai songs. We just chill and enjoyed ourselves. Then later switched to DJ playing dance music. The DJ was good, knows how to interact and play with the crowd. Half way got 4 chicks (in their 20s, not bad looking) ask us if they can join our table since there was no more tables. SPoke to them in my less than half bucket Thai, that there are welcomed to join us. By this time, Warm Up sibeh packed...

We were thinking "ho seh leaw". No need go fish... Got fish swim to our table... We offered them to drink our drinks but they insisted on drinking Sangsom. So ok lor. Just share table lor. We introduced ourselves and once they know we're from Malaysia, they tried to speak in English plus Thai. We just started to chill and dance together la. Wah... they can really party and dance. After the DJ, the band came to play again. Me and my friends listen to Thai songs so some of the song we just sing along and the crowd also was singging along, feels like we're attending a mini concert. They girls were quite impressed that we know Thai songs and we partied closer together. Highlights of the night, halfway while dancing, my friend was "grabbed" from behind by a beautiful tall LB, who started dirty dancing with him. Lucky for him, one of the girls when to his rescue. We all laugh until penz...555+++ After finished around 130am, we suggested to the girls to go supper since all of us were high and hungry (stomach). We finsihed 2 bottles of whiksy and 4 bottles of sangsom. My friend who knows the place well spoke to the girls on the venue for supper and we all headed there in two cars.

We drove to the famous Midnight Fried Chicken in Old Town area. We all sat down and talked a little bit more of ourselves. Miss A (a freelance photographer), miss B (sales), Miss C (banker teller) & Miss D (HR exe from BKK). We all exchanged our LINE ID too keep in touch and also to send the photos we took in WarmUp. (Good excuse to get their LINE). 555+++

I'm interested in Miss A or Miss C but just play cool. Both have nice have pleasant personalities. My other friend was hitting on Miss D. My another friend was hit by miss B & Miss D but he told them he's married and wife is also in CM so both of them sort of dissappointed and backed off. I talked a lot with Miss A & C during this supper session. We tried to jio them for NY countdown but unfortunately they 4 of them will be going back to Pharao which is their hometown. After supper, we bid them farewell and safe drive. They told us they will be coming back on 2nd Jan and we told them, let's party again.

After that they left and my friend sent us back to our respective hotels. Went back had a shower, after I came, surprised to see that Miss A msged me. Chatted for another over or so before we said goodbye. Made a decision, will try to sien Ms A... 555+++

Miss A
Looks: 7.5/10 (Fair, looks a bit like chinese with some Thai sharp features)
Body shape: Slender
Boobs: B+
Height: Tall (about my height when she's on heels. I'm 178cm)
Personality: Bubbly and funny

TBC...

Last edited by sober; 18-01-2016 at 03:32 AM. Reason: typo...
Old 18-01-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Sober, nice FR effort. May the force be with you on Ms A. Kiss and tell
Old 18-01-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Chiang Mai

Bro sober up you my 1 humble rep point for the excellent FR!

I enjoy drinking and listening to Thai live bands in pubs which are the best in Southeast Asia!
It's being donkey years since I last visited Warm Up and Monkey pub.

Next time I go Chiang Mai I must check out the best PG pubs to fish some Lanna pussies with my RMB.
My new cover is Ah Tiong from Shenzhen working at Foxconn as Line Leader.
Old 24-01-2016, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Aiyo, was staying at the Furama and desperate for a kapoo. Didn't know Alanna was right under my nose! Could have stolen an hr or two from the wife hahaha.

Anyway I ended up at Studio. Had this gal who said she is actually from BKK. Slim, fair and average boobs size. Stripped off and gave me a BBBJ and frenching. Gave her painting and got her high. Positioned my dick right on her pussy lips and asked her if want to fuck. She hesitated and said no. Think my mistake then was not offering extra $$$ for FJ. She jerked me off instead. Damage $2.3k.

Will be in Chiangmai this coming Sat and staying at Ibis Styles. Have a few days without the wife. Anyone knows of any nearby good kapoos?

Doomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by babamuda View Post
Not all the joints mentioned in the cmxseed site offer kapoo massage.

Studio located at Soi 17 along Niman. If you go down the end ofNimman road, you will come to Suthep Road, turn left you will find the Faculty of Pharmacy, Chiangmai U - on the opposite side of the road is Bangkok Bank and next to it you will find Statip Road and deep in is Pretty. Both Pretty and Studio are managed by same people.

Alanna (another teenie) is located inside a soi along the Super Highway just opposite Maya. You will find a huge Furama Hotel signboard that leads you to the hotel. Alanna is located just before the hotel approx 50 m fromm the beginning of the soi. This one best of the teenies. Will strip off everything and let you finger.

Hope the above is comprehensive enough. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2016, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jimeslee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brothers. Am currently in chiang mai for holiday. Was reading thru the thread and found out terms like kapoo, soapy and teenie.. can anyone explain what they are? Tried looking but can't find. Sorry la. Thai noob hehe

Will be staying near M hotel.

Also any good places to recommend with nice pretty syt? No need fuck, happy with just massage B2b hj bj.

Saw also sayuri mentioned a few times here? Worth the visit?

Thanks fellow bros!! ))

Last edited by jimeslee; 08-02-2016 at 09:08 AM.
Old 14-02-2016, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Flew to Chiangmai after my BKK part of my trip. Was with the wife but managed to venture out when my wife was working. First time I managed to monger in Chiangmai extensively.

Went for pure kapoos in Chiangmai. First stop was again Studio (they have a branch in Chiangmai) located at Nimmanhaemin Road, near Victoria Nimman Hotel. Think also 2.1kbt for 75 mins, not sure. Chose a gal who turned out to be a little older than she appeared to be. Figure still not bad but with a slight tummy. Average looks and fair, service not bad and quite friendly and chatty. No DFK and she resisted being tongued. I did managed to finger her to some excitement. Gave a 500bt tip for her friendliness.

Next stop was Alenna Massage near Furama Hotel. It was their last day there before moving to their new location (don’t know where). Choose this shy girl named White (or Write). Girl next door looks but with the best-shaped boobs I had seen for a long time. Beautifully shaped Bs with pale nipples and a fair skinned body with a slight voluptuous curve, easily one of the best bodies I had pawed in LOS. However, no DFK or tonguing, just light fingering. Think it’s 400 for the massage, 1k for massage and HJ. Was quoted 2k for everything including going nude. I must say, this 2k was definitely well spent. Gave her a 500bt tip and she seemed especially happy.

Best session was in Absolute Paradise. Best bet is to take a tuk tuk or song taew there; just tell the driver to bring you to Paradise Hotel. He will bring you past the Lanna Palace Hotel to a somewhat lonesome looking hotel which actually seems to be a popular budget hotel for tourists. AP is on the second floor and 1.7k will get you a massage and HJ. Think it’s 1k for full sex but that’s strictly between the gal and you. The papasan will deny sex is on the menu. Chose this gal named Ivy. Cute thing who looks very studious in her spectacles, petite with slight baby chubbiness and a beautiful smile. She seemed to enjoy being tongued. Sex was satisfying too, with DFK, heartmelting GFE and a catbath thrown in. And yes, a 500bt thrown in too which was happily received.

In all a great end to my trip to LOS. Again sorry if I had inadvertently spoiled the market.
Old 15-02-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
illusionyte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi guys, posting my fr here after recent trip to CM.
Stayed at nimanhaemin road one of the new apartments at soi 15, patitta apartment.. location is good as plenty of bars clubs and warm up nearby.
Although abit on the pricier side, 1500 baht per day.
Was there with 2 friends, one of them with a CM girlfriend who stays here.
First day went to warm up for dinner, which btw their food is awesome.
Opened a bottle of gold label Johnny walker cost about 2100 baht excluding ice and mixer.
Saw many young and good looking girls who came in groups of at least 3 people.. They keep to themselves usually and I can't even speak thai so couldn't capitalise on anything. Even when my friend's girlfriend tried to pull 1 girl over from another table we could only exchange line and she had to go back to her friends.
Like what previous brothers said you have to know thai to really get u anywhere. (Unless u look like aaron kwok la)
The music is good though.. live band and EDM in between.
Will post more about the remaining trip later
Old 15-02-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
babamuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Glad to hear you enjoyed your session with White. Very friendly GND with real nicely shaped boobs but with the tiniest nipples I have seen in girls. Hard luck to those wanting to try her services as the owners have closed Alenna and set up a new joint called Victoria and White is no longer with them. Hope she will reappear in another joint otherwise will definitely miss her services.

Absolute Paraside a bit rather rundown place but with young pretty hardworking girls who seem to really enjoy their work.

Cheers

Last edited by babamuda; 16-02-2016 at 03:07 PM.
Old 17-02-2016, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dInOz is Cool - loads of Potential

so is Alena Massage close really and how to find White as well ? going on the Thursday where is the best place then .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1