The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2011, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 14
Shaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to all
MY PANTY FETISH! All are welcome to share!

I thought I would start a new thread for all SBF bros to share. Some of us likes to snif the sweet fragrence of our girls's pussy, while others enjoys slinging these little pieces of cloth around our faces while bonking our girls. I know of some who would even eye for other girl's panty to keep & wank off. Whatever your pleasure is, this thread is for panty / thong / G-String lovers.

If I am given a wish, I wish I could be a chick's panty to be as close to their sweet pussies as possible!

All bros who has the same fetish as I do, please feel free to contribute your collection of photos!

Let me start with my girls's underwear for bros to enjoy. There will be some off the net as well.

* Do UPz me if you like what you see.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:19 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 0
ronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MY PANTY FETISH! All are welcome to share!

wah nice
Old 04-10-2011, 07:20 PM
Samster

Shaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to all

Here are some of my collection I found from the net!

Old 04-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Samster

This is a shot of my chick at her home. Hope you enjoy it & do UPz me if you like what you see!

Bros who have any panty materials to share, feel free to share with us here as well.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:28 PM
Samster

Here's more of my panty collection! Enjoy bros..

Feel free to contribute your share of panty photos as well. Many thanks!
Old 04-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Samster

I've always enjoyed See-Through Panties! Just to know how juicy their pussies are... :P

Check this pussy out! Yummy...

Pls show your support if you wish to see more of girl's sacret cloth!
Old 04-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaven View Post
I've always enjoyed See-Through Panties! Just to know how juicy their pussies are... :P

Check this pussy out! Yummy...

Wow....what a nice trim pussy...

Love it

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 05-10-2011, 10:54 AM
Samster

Yeah.. I can imagine that pussy being licked till it reaches orgasm! Totally shaven pussies are even better! Feel free to contribute photos if u have some.
Old 06-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Samster

Hi bros, here is my latest contribution of my girl's white thong! Feel free to contribute if you have any pix to share!

Old 07-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Samster

Does bros here with the same fetish as me has pics to share for the weekend?
Old 07-10-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

bro careful

Teenager ordered to undergo treatment for 'panties fetish'

Published on Oct 6, 2011
By Khushwant Singh
He would steal women's clothes and masturbate while wearing them.

Eugene Tan Teng Chong, 18, was sentenced on Thursday to undergo two years of mandatory treatment for his psychiatric disorder.

A district court heard that he committed the offences to indulge in his fetish for women's garments.

Court documents revealed that he preyed in the Compassvale Bow area between September last year and May this year. Items stolen included panties, skirts, dresses and shorts.
Old 07-10-2011, 01:34 PM
Samster

Bro Samyboys,

Thanks for the heads up! Have a good weekend.
Old 07-10-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster

Here is my contribution for the weekend! It is a re-post of my chick's white panty while she was asleep in a chalet.

Good weekend to all.

Old 07-10-2011, 01:46 PM
Samster

Another one of my fav fetish! WET PANTIES!

Just look at that sweet & shaven pink pussy underneath that white panty.. Aaaah.. Makes me feel like eating it right here right now! :P

Have a good weekend bros!
Old 17-10-2011, 07:11 PM
Samster

Just came back from a long business trip & thought I would contribute a few of my raids from whores I had in Taiwan.

This piece is with a 21 yr old who gave me a superb bbbj! She even put it around her neck while blowing me. :P

Hope you like it!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1