The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
HannahEvelle

Old 08-11-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 1
rubysecret is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrubysecret is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Braless Local Exhibitionist

I’ve started OF back in Sept 2022 and I went from a headless creator to cropped faces to going all out (now, full face in my paid page). I got sucked into OF because of my debt situation and after reading how lucrative it can be, I thought I give it a try.

I’ve experimented w all sorts of contents - outdoor striptease, b/g content, solo contents. But I realised if you’re a nobody, you’re not going to get the same exposure.

So here I am, hoping that I’ll get some support and motivation! I really need your kind support to pay my rent and clear off my debts!

Last edited by rubysecret; 12-11-2023 at 10:15 PM.
Old 08-11-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

rubysecret is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrubysecret is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I’m your adventurous girl who wouldn’t mind not wearing anything to head out with you, just to make you happy 😜

Old 08-11-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: LOCAL BRALESS OF GIRL

Hi sis. Create some saga you will be hot in to time.
Old 08-11-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
zimzim has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://undress.app/ref/c2qs06

Just do this and can experiment them
Old 08-11-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

I’ll be your sweet submissive kitty cat 😜
Old 09-11-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She a nice sweet lady. Very active
Old 09-11-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

hi there! very nice pictures, and im sorry to hear that OF isn't going very well for you. From a guy's perspective, I do think that there are areas where u can improve on, maybe then OF might give you the exposure you deserve! good luck!
Old 09-11-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5065 / Power: 16
JPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Share more about your outdoor stripteasee
Old 09-11-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubysecret View Post
But I realised if you’re a nobody, you’re not going to get the same exposure.

So here I am, hoping that I’ll get some support and motivation!
Sad to say that’s the truth of life. I think people would rather pay to see a well known girl strip than a random stranger. But 加油. I’m sure everything will turn out fine.
Old 09-11-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubysecret View Post
I’ve started OF back in Sept 2022 and I went from a headless creator to cropped faces to going all out (now, full face in my paid page). I got sucked into OF because of my debt situation and after reading how lucrative it can be, I thought I give it a try.

I’ve experimented w all sorts of contents - outdoor striptease, b/g content, solo contents. But I realised if you’re a nobody, you’re not going to get the same exposure.

So here I am, hoping that I’ll get some support and motivation!
Firstly, you need better pictures. You need pictures that looks like they were taken professionally with nice lighting and setting. If that will be too much of an investment then you use selfies, imperfections and all for the amateur, horny-girl-next-door look.

Your pictures are neither here nor there so they are ordinary and ordinary is not good because there are billions of ordinary pictures showing tits and ass.

Secondly, you need to find a niche for yourself, a genre of sorts, maybe exhibitionist, maybe feet, maybe extreme tease... random photos of everything is boring because there are again, billions of photos that look the same.

In short your need an identity then you need packaging to fill out that identity.

Good luck
Old 09-11-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
LeeChengWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhantom View Post
Share more about your outdoor stripteasee
Interested in this too. Great share sis
Old 09-11-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yea. Let's all help her promote her OF and other things she does too. Haha
Old 09-11-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 3
xianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to behold

dont waste time
Old 09-11-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!

If you need a big cock as a partner, I can help
Old 09-11-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light

Agree with purepulp's point about going niche. Like in the business world, companies also go niche and specialize in order to command higher rates. For example, if you're about to divorce, would you rather hire Lawyer A who does everything, or Lawyer B who specializes in divorce? Similarly, targeting a niche market will ensure that you have greater appeal and potentially more subscribers to your OF. What I mean by niche is for example you only do BDSM pics, pee/scat, furry, or whatever the heck people are into. Folks who are seriously into that fetish will be more likely to fork out for your OF (ie higher conversion rate), compared to if you are just a regular OF girl who does everything. But then again this is just my own opinion so take it with a grain of salt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1