The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 13-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
badboy0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerfol View Post
by the way scoregasm, u seems like quite over reacting, u seems like cheong really a lot as if there is nothing else in ur life... kinda...kinda make people think that u are bluffing u know.. u r telling stories just like everyday cheong cheong cheong, FR FR FR..i donno lah but its kinda over reacting and sounds like u r bluffing and wanted to attract people's attention towards u..

anyway i am really jealous that u can get tonnes of money from ur parents to cheong..LOL... ur parents must be proud of u son.. and also we all really appreciate ur effort making this threads so active, u really had a hard time managing few accounts at the same time to make this threads more and more interesting bro, keep up the good work bro scoregasm, oopss..by the way, who should i refer to? scoregasm or joraiden or whatever dickhead? LOL who cares, they are the same people anyway..LOL
thats why i told him to eat babi.. muslim who are like scoregasm lack of enough babi will be stupid lol... u know what... PRC join malay? kinda what the fuck? except he can communicate chinese with them well.. PLUS, scoregasm's face is like shit when my fren gave me his facebook address... wonder i need to put up his fucking ugly dick face in this forum or not..?

hes just an attention whore... lol keep cheong and FR like no tomorrow .. wanna tell ppl how rich and handsome he was perhaps? ROFL!!! hes living in a virtual world with big wild imagination.. but who cares? those were FAKE... lol he cant face the real world in facts lol... poor fucking malay scoregasm conman fuck u go to hell fuck u.. wo cai ni ma ge bi fucking malay... wo cao ni quan jia....

u see... country which lead by muslim...
1. Iran
2. Iraq
3. Indonesia
4. Malaysia
5 Israel
etc etc... based on 5 country above... which country is success like CHINA or USA? thats why i asked them to eat more pork .... be it Hari raya or Hari puasa?
beware of FORUMER nick Scoregasm fucking malay that eat pork - WARNING - PLEASE DO NOT EXCHANGE FL CONTACTS with him -He is a conman actively luring new members to exchange FL. BEWARE EVERYONE, his body smell like a pig because he eat a lot of babi hutan
Old 13-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Powerfol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy0000 View Post
thats why i told him to eat babi.. muslim who are like scoregasm lack of enough babi will be stupid lol... u know what... PRC join malay? kinda what the fuck? except he can communicate chinese with them well.. PLUS, scoregasm's face is like shit when my fren gave me his facebook address... wonder i need to put up his fucking ugly dick face in this forum or not..?

hes just an attention whore... lol keep cheong and FR like no tomorrow .. wanna tell ppl how rich and handsome he was perhaps? ROFL!!! hes living in a virtual world with big wild imagination.. but who cares? those were FAKE... lol he cant face the real world in facts lol... poor fucking malay scoregasm conman fuck u go to hell fuck u.. wo cai ni ma ge bi fucking malay... wo cao ni quan jia....

u see... country which lead by muslim...
1. Iran
2. Iraq
3. Indonesia
4. Malaysia
5 Israel
etc etc... based on 5 country above... which country is success like CHINA or USA? thats why i asked them to eat more pork .... be it Hari raya or Hari puasa?
bro, correction, israel is not lead by muslim..
Old 13-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, correction, israel is not lead by muslim..
Bro, let us not lead the war to religions or countries... we are just targeting scoregasm the pretender/multi-facial scammer.. or should i say super fantasy imaginary cheongster perhaps? LOL..sooner or later might come out russian and black women from his mouth..LOL..

Oh ya, during my training in US few months back, i did tried with a black women after an occasion, this one is an american-dominican (if not mistaken, but she's a black decendant from 1 of the south america countries who resided in US with her family since young), not the fat-ass type, this one the body is almost like beyonce..really had a great night..LOL
Old 13-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
CanarGo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, let us not lead the war to religions or countries... we are just targeting scoregasm the pretender/multi-facial scammer.. or should i say super fantasy imaginary cheongster perhaps? LOL..sooner or later might come out russian and black women from his mouth..LOL..

Oh ya, during my training in US few months back, i did tried with a black women after an occasion, this one is an american-dominican (if not mistaken, but she's a black decendant from 1 of the south america countries who resided in US with her family since young), not the fat-ass type, this one the body is almost like beyonce..really had a great night..LOL
Agreed with bro Powerfol, please don't bring the country n religious in this dispute.

PS:- Bro Score, still haven't received ur pm. What kind of help do you need from a newbie like me?

PSS:- I'm not a FAKE account although I didn't really get what you mean by 'FAKE ACCOUNT'.
Old 13-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanarGo View Post
Agreed with bro Powerfol, please don't bring the country n religious in this dispute.

PS:- Bro Score, still haven't received ur pm. What kind of help do you need from a newbie like me?

PSS:- I'm not a FAKE account although I didn't really get what you mean by 'FAKE ACCOUNT'.
Bro canargo, u wont get anything from him for sure, he is asking for exchange from u right,...and then let me guess, even if he gives u, he will probably give u a number starting from "019" which is not even belong to a FL or what (and he will say that he got it from someone else and he didnt try before) and also another contact of a sibu girl FL...he claimed to have so so so many kangtau in the threads but yet he cannot even provide a proper ctc which he tried before, all he gave u is a ctc which "someone gave him"... dont expect anything from him anymore dude..he is just bluffing here in the threads trying to boost his popularity to hook up more newbies to cheat on more ctcs...haha
Old 13-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
CanarGo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro canargo, u wont get anything from him for sure, he is asking for exchange from u right,...and then let me guess, even if he gives u, he will probably give u a number starting from "019" which is not even belong to a FL or what (and he will say that he got it from someone else and he didnt try before) and also another contact of a sibu girl FL...he claimed to have so so so many kangtau in the threads but yet he cannot even provide a proper ctc which he tried before, all he gave u is a ctc which "someone gave him"... dont expect anything from him anymore dude..he is just bluffing here in the threads trying to boost his popularity to hook up more newbies to cheat on more ctcs...haha
Well... he just mention that he need my help, if i'm willing to. For me if I can help or contribute of course no problem. But then if he think a newbie like me have a contact then frankly I can't do anything. I just found out about this forum recently and register here cuz I feel like there is a side that i didn't know about Kuching lol. That why I register to gain more knowledge about this side of area.

hope big bro here can give tips and guide for a newbie like me
Old 14-05-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanarGo View Post
Well... he just mention that he need my help, if i'm willing to. For me if I can help or contribute of course no problem. But then if he think a newbie like me have a contact then frankly I can't do anything. I just found out about this forum recently and register here cuz I feel like there is a side that i didn't know about Kuching lol. That why I register to gain more knowledge about this side of area.

hope big bro here can give tips and guide for a newbie like me
Scoregasm said he needs ur help?!?!?! Obviously he was bluffing all these while...if u see his posts in this thread since few weeks ago, he was the one who had the most kang tau and lubang here, cheong cheong cheong and FR FR FR like no tomoro everyday and now he said he needs ur help???? obviously this asshole is bluffing and cheating all these while..hahaha..oh gosh....scoregasm....scoregasm...ur periuk nasi pecah sudah bro...better change a nick soon..
Old 14-05-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jackychc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Share some FR 2 nights ago, went to a MP in Miri operated by locals (all ML are also locals), took a ML named M*ch*lle, here is the FR:

Race: Bidayuh
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 8/10 (strong) but after 15 minutes she said she was tired and she asked me to massage her in return, she stripped herself and let me do it for her, so here the story began..she even spreaded for me to DATY her from behind without asking her permission..LOL
FK: no at first, but when i fucked her, she started to give out, FJ is good and toungue sucking
DATY: Yes, clean and shaved pussy, even can roam her ass
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (did cowgirl, doggy, and after that off-loaded inside her creampie in missionary)
WIR: Yes of coz
Damage: 55 (massage/hour) + 80 (FJ), at first before FJ, she said would give me HJ FOC but I refused

Went to the same MP yesterday afternoon around 3pm, didnt see M*ch*lle, but another ML approached me, her name is L**a, here is the FR:

Race: Kayan or bidayuh (cant remember)
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 8/10 (strong)
FK: Yes
DATY: No, plus got a bit hair, she said no so I didnt try
BJ: No
FJ: 7/10 (did cowgirl for a while then i off-loaded inside her creampie in missionary)
WIR: Boleh lah..
Damage: 55 (massage/hour) + 100 (FJ, maybe i can negotiate to pay less but i didnt bother)

Yo bro...which MP at miri...mind to share...i got few place can exchange with u ..Thanks
Old 14-05-2012, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackychc View Post
Yo bro...which MP at miri...mind to share...i got few place can exchange with u ..Thanks
bro, we PM each other..
Old 14-05-2012, 03:49 AM
Samster (M)

iPhones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

didnt know MIRI have mp that give that kind of service too.. always giving out HJ only for a damage of RM50. can share with me which MP got that kind of service? thanks alot!
Old 14-05-2012, 08:06 AM
Samster

johncool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro, we PM each other..
Bro, can I have the location of MP also as I will be landing at Miri airport on 19th May this week. Mind to PM ur number also & we can meet each other..
Old 14-05-2012, 08:40 AM
Samster

Good morning to Brother Badboy0000 & Brother Powerfol,

I believe u are Mirians rite? As I mentioned earlier, I will be coming to Miri on 19th May 2012 for a meeting.. May I ask ur hp number so that I can call u both once I arrive at Miri Airport? We all can hv TT at somewhere & go introduce me some good MPs..

I hope, I am no included in an argument between u & bro scoregasm. I am a Chinese businessman from KL..
Old 14-05-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
we contributed FR and ctcs to you and also other brothers here
Taikor Powerfol,

So far I did not receive reply PM from u.. Can u send me your HP number so that I can contact u when I am arriving Miri later? I did not ask girls contacts.. Only your contact bro.. Brother Badboy0000 also did not reply my PM since last week..

Well, I am not Malay or Muslim.. I am Budhha/Chinese also same with u.. Thanks in advance! Hope to hear from u soon..

Please do not drag other brothers in your argument..
Old 14-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncool View Post
Taikor Powerfol,

So far I did not receive reply PM from u.. Can u send me your HP number so that I can contact u when I am arriving Miri later? I did not ask girls contacts.. Only your contact bro.. Brother Badboy0000 also did not reply my PM since last week..

Well, I am not Malay or Muslim.. I am Budhha/Chinese also same with u.. Thanks in advance! Hope to hear from u soon..

Please do not drag other brothers in your argument..
Sorry bro, i do not know u so i dont want to meet u, besides, im not gonna take risk giving out my HP number to u..hope u understand.
Old 14-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro, i do not know u so i dont want to meet u, besides, im not gonna take risk giving out my HP number to u..hope u understand.
Taiko Powerfol,

Hmm.. what to do.. I will be alone in Miri.. can u share some FL contacts with me? I know u are helping other brothers also rite?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1