The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 18-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Can't remember. Wat the tats were..
But she's really strict n good I suppose. N ya sexy in a way n she has a dungoen now. Can't disclose more aldy gotta respect her
Old 18-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tristan683 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow Robert, from your experience with the streetwalkers, do you think it's possible to approach them to ask them to dominate us as and simply just pay the same $70-$100 that we would pay for normal sex?

These girls tend to very sexually experienced and therefore have probably encountered all kinds of fetishes before, so who knows this may just be feasible.

By the way the streetwalkers do still come out after 2am especially on weekends (though not as many as before) but many of them are very good looking with great bodies, and are generally better looking than those in the houses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro copymark, I see you enjoy being the centre of attention, huh? I agree that in a group situation, the ladies might feel less inhibited in kicking your balls since she is not the only one.

Perhaps I can share my experience in engaging a pair of sisters for one of my ballbusting session some time back. The elder sister, let's call her Amy while the younger sister is called Becky (both names are fake to protect their identities). I found them on the streets of GL, which is my usual hunting ground - I will pay these streetwalkers the amount they charge for having sex but instead of having sex, I pay them to kick my balls.

In the beginning, I did not know that Amy and Becky were sisters. I got to know Amy first (attracted to her brown knee high leather boots that she was wearing) and she is an excellent kicker. She is one of those few girls who truly enjoy kicking a man in his balls and her aim is deadly accurate. I enjoyed myself so much that I engaged her services the next time I went GL. I had a truly wonderful time and in fact, the second time was better as she knew my limits and kicked me even harder.

Having tried Amy twice previously, I decided not to try her for a third consecutive time and decided to engage Becky (attracted to her black knee high leather boots) for a change. Amy, who was standing a couple of steps away from Becky, seemed disappointed that I did not chose her again. I told her I will engage her the next time I visit her and she reluctantly agreed.

In the hotel, Becky told me that Amy was her sister and Amy did not have any customers yet so Becky proposed that I engage Amy to kick my balls as well. Of course I had to pay an additional premium for Amy. Thankfully, I had enough cash that day so I agreed to this interesting preposition - that was my first time having two girls kicking me at the same time.

Before Amy came, I asked Becky to start kicking me. Becky kicks, though powerful, lack accuracy. Thus when Amy came, I asked Amy to demonstrate her kicks. Unfortunately, Becky could not grasp the concept that quickly. I had both sisters, one standing in front while the other standing behind, kicking my balls till I drop. This is, I believe, the most excruciating position as there is no where to go as both the front and back are being attacked continuously.

During the session, I can tell both sisters were having great fun and though my balls ache for days, the pain is worth it. My only regret is that both sisters have apparently returned to China and I have not been able to see either one of them. I was hoping for my recent session with Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina of Thaidomina to be of this intensity but it turned out to be not so. Hence, I will still stick to my one-to-one.

Bro copymark, I will love to read your ballbusting FRs. Care to share?
Old 19-02-2011, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
confused. Well u see fl is a job no? Lifestyle is not a job unlike freelance . Hence freelance would do a better job no? And then y shld we stop corrupting young minds? It's educating them abt gal power
freelance is not a job. Japan sm club, have a manager, they have to start work at particular time every week, even if there are no customer, they have to stay in their office, until end of day. The manager send them to training class and instruct them to ensure minimum standard.
freelance do the job whenever they want. If they are not happy with punter face, they will provide very bad service.
Old 19-02-2011, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
As you and other bros might know from my posts, I am obsessed with thigh high boots. If there is an average-looking dominatrix who is wearing a pair of thigh high boots, I will engage her without a second thought. In fact, I will chose the average-looking dominatrix over a prettier dominatrix (assuming the prettier dominatrix is not wearing boots). I am that extreme.
more new mistress with ball kicking in their profile

Mistress Jessica

Mistress Nadia

http://www.thaigoddessx.com/home.php
cheapest for bangkok now. I see Price war. The most expensive is suniya, but i think she is more experience.
Old 19-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
Finally! a field report on Minky, i was beginning to think no one had ever had a session. I guess if that was a few years back, she is even bettter now. I like tats on a lady, what were they?

I have met her once, went to discuss a private event but end up i didnt go because she say i cannot choose who to serve and who not to serve. but i am only interested in ladies not men. thats y i gave up also. till now she doesnt wan to reply my msges.
Old 19-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
suniya club default is 1 mistress, but can pay more for 2. I think she can do the ball kicking with boots, can you email her and ask her for confirmation. 1 is better for me.
Bro ydgduo, thanks for your lobang. Also, thanks for all the lovely pics of the various mistress in boots!
Old 19-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan683 View Post
Wow Robert, from your experience with the streetwalkers, do you think it's possible to approach them to ask them to dominate us as and simply just pay the same $70-$100 that we would pay for normal sex?

These girls tend to very sexually experienced and therefore have probably encountered all kinds of fetishes before, so who knows this may just be feasible.

By the way the streetwalkers do still come out after 2am especially on weekends (though not as many as before) but many of them are very good looking with great bodies, and are generally better looking than those in the houses.
Bro tristan683, yes it is possible - just ask them directly and do not feel shy. Do you know some of these streetwalkers I have tried are actually SM Queens back in China? Of course, some streetwalkers might take the opportunity to jack up their asking price and it is up to you to decide if she is worth paying for. Unfortunately, you will only know how good or bad her service is when the two of you are in the hotel room.
Old 19-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
freelance is not a job. Japan sm club, have a manager, they have to start work at particular time every week, even if there are no customer, they have to stay in their office, until end of day. The manager send them to training class and instruct them to ensure minimum standard.
freelance do the job whenever they want. If they are not happy with punter face, they will provide very bad service.
Bro ydgduo, now I know why the Japan SM Clubs are the best in the world.

As for FL, it is sad but true that the service varies depending on her mood and the chemistry she have with the customer.
Old 19-02-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 20
TBogard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTBogard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=229621

just came across a local FL offering dominatrix service, anyone tried yet?
Old 19-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I knew of a HC girl that is quite adept in dishing out punishment.

But you have to lead her; tell her what you wants.

I had slapping, orgasm control, smacking, foot licking..
Old 20-02-2011, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeJokingZebra View Post
if slave have to lead dominatrix then it will not be s&m fun anymore.
Old 20-02-2011, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tristan683 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exactly. well said ydgduo. If you have to teach her what to do, it becomes hard to believe that she really feels dominant over you anymore. The playacting becomes obvious and the psychological element is altogether removed.

Can someone name a single sexy dominatrix in Singapore?

If we be honest with ourselves, virtually none of the dominatrices on collarme are what we would call hot or sexy. I guess some subs don't care about their mistress's looks but I know most feel that they can only submit to someone they consider sexually attractive and desirable, even better if unattainable. So many good options in Japan and China but zero here. sigh.

Quote:
if slave have to lead dominatrix then it will not be s&m fun anymore.
Old 20-02-2011, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBogard View Post
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=229621

just came across a local FL offering dominatrix service, anyone tried yet?
Bro TBogard, thanks for your sharing! I will contact this FL and hopefully, she has the kind of boots that I like.

This particular FL is offering $200 for 90 mins of domination - this effectively translates to a 50% discount if we use the rate of $200 per hour for most professional dominatrix.
Old 20-02-2011, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeJokingZebra View Post

Bro SomeJokingZebra, care to share this contact for this HC girl so that all of us can benefit?
Old 20-02-2011, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan683 View Post
Exactly. well said ydgduo. If you have to teach her what to do, it becomes hard to believe that she really feels dominant over you anymore. The playacting becomes obvious and the psychological element is altogether removed.
Bro tristan683, as you know, I get my kicks (in a literal sense) by engaging streetwalkers. Hence for most of the time, I have to teach the lady how to kick me properly, particularly if she has zero experience in kicking men in their balls. Sometimes, the lady gets the hang of it and enjoys herself in the process. For my subsequent visit, she will know exactly what to do. I do not see this as a bad thing really. But perhaps I am lucky in that my idea of S&M fun is simpler - just kick my balls with thigh high boots.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1