The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2011, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Lizzert is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Most humiliating sexual act

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Total agreement, it is as good as asking the gal to eat her shit and your dick plus cum. Humilating? I dono... there are some who may love it.

Health wise, it is not recommanded. Too much bacteria.
It would be even more humiliating if the girl frenches you immediately after having done all the above...hehehe..I think its dangerous from infections point of view...
Old 03-11-2011, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanelfingers View Post
From a gal's POV...

I find it most humiliating when he cant get hard enuff to penetrate...
After being aroused until super high, moaning & dripping wet...
Him 30+ years old...reason: drank too much
very familiar scene ..heard this alot tms drink too much....
Old 25-11-2011, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
illusions is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
I think the most humiliating and degrading sexual act one can do on a girl is to make her suck your cock after anal.
This is almost like eating shit, and her own shit. Seeing shit turns me off normally, but in this context, if I see it as she's cleaning the shit off you in a damn humiliating way...

*fuck her anal until shiok*
*done fucking, remove shaft from inside her, sit on bedside

*gal automatically moves to your bedside and kneels on the floor facing you, hands behind her back, her face at your cock level

(this is her default position conceived out of your depraved imaginations. the kneeling is meant to keep her in constant strain. Her hands behind her is meant to increase the strain of her kneeling and prevent her from using her hands. Anything she needs to do, like pleasuring you, cleaning your dick, has to be with her mouth. It also allows the guy to pull her mouth deep into his shaft, carcass her body freely, slap her, or any depraved acts )

*guy sees the brownish remains on the condom, says "gosh it's gross. help me clean it girl. I want the condom to be clean and dry, else the room will smell. and you know I don't like saliva dripping out of your mouth either."

*gal looks unbelievably at guy asking her to do this. She cringes at the sight of the brownish condom, and especially at the pieces of her shit attached to the tip of the condom.

*The guy then holds her head and guides her mouth inside. She resists a bit, knows it's impossible with her hands behind her she can barely balance on her knees. Then she submits and does the unbelievably gross act of using her mouth to clean the shit away. She desperately tries salivates her mouth a bit to minimize the amount of shit sticking onto parts of her mouth and tongue, but not too much that saliva drops out. Then swallows the shit and the saliva...
Old 25-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

Gosh, you guys really have all sorts of depraved imaginations... like me.

Quote:
Total agreement, it is as good as asking the gal to eat her shit and your dick plus cum. Humilating? I dono... there are some who may love it.
Health wise, it is not recommanded. Too much bacteria.
It is no doubt damn humiliating. But shit eating is something that crosses the line. I won't consider asking a girl do. TS's way of doing it, seems to me that the gal is actually eating her own shit. Is that unhealthy too? Just asking out of curiosity. I feel damn sick asking it actually...

Quote:
It would be even more humiliating if the girl frenches you immediately after having done all the above...hehehe..I think its dangerous from infections point of view...
Imagine if a gal is actually even more sick and depraved beyond me and is willing to be humiliated to clean out the shit my condom after anal. Would you french her after that? It would be freaking disgusting to french her!
But if she really wants to french you, it would be cruel to refrain. She has just put her mouth into a shit stain condom and cleaned it all into her body. How much she must have endured to do that. I guess I would french her no matter how disgusting it feels, and also to get a whiff of the aftertaste of the shit even if it disgusts me, because I no matter how depraved I am, I cannot push a gal away if she wants to french me after sacrificing so much as to put her mouth into a shit filled condom.

Quote:
Dick slapping would be the most humiliating IMO
i gotto try that! put the gal's face at your dick level and caress your dick slapping at her face

Quote:
Anyway to me is
1-fucking her mouth(not bj as bj gal takes control)guy taking control
2-blindfolding and fucking her mouth
3-go out braless or dress sluttyly
4-enema
5-nipples clips or clamps
6-doggie position
7-losing control of enema or pee
8-forced consensual of peeing infront u
1- two most memorable positions fucking her mouth are (okay, I'm really depraved here)
a) with her kneeling with hands behind for a long time until whimpering with the strain and pain, then tell her that she can only rest after I cum, then hear her beg you to put ur shaft into her mouth, then when she's so drained from maintaining her position, strip and insert into her mouth and fuck. (ongoing tingshan story in other thread, a bit of a spoiler here)
b) same gal, but she's propping her body up in a pushup position wearing sch tees and fbt. Caress her body propped up vulnerably in the air for you, strip her. Within a few mins the position is becomes really strenuous. Help her by arousing her nipples and clits (yes, the more pleasure she feels, the more she's able to ignore the strain. Don't believe try it on yourself). As it gets more more strenuous, I thought of something extremely humiliating. Told her that first she has to cum, then I will cum, then she can rest. Put my vibrating dildo inside her, close her legs so that her thighs grip it inside and prevent the vibrator from slipping out, then watched one of the most humilating act I've ever seen. Her hands and feet propped up in a pushup up position with a dildo inside her, she managed to move her body in a way that the vibrating dildo could move in and out about 1cm. She was desperately trying to cum but although she is wet and aroused, she just couldn't from her restricted position. I looked at her and she looked terrible, suddenly this girl, who's beautiful in her own way, is reduced to desperately writhing her body to get out an orgasm from herself. Her body was wet with perspiration and the vibrating dildo is slowly slipping out as her sweat prevents her from gripping it properly. I sat down next to her, pushed back the dildo into her, used my hands to caress her body, especially her nipples and clits, and in less than a min she had her orgasm. Her body propped up so depravedly, spasm and convulsed for more than 10s in the most beautiful way I've ever seen. I watched for a while, stunned, as the dildo slipped out of her. "Please, I want you to fulfill your fantasy of using me to cum in this position but I can't hang on anymore." She was right, her hands were almost trembling already. I stripped and realised my shaft was already hard with pre-cum all over. I tilted her head up and took her the fastest way I could. I know she's holding on with energy that dun exist anymore and I was desperate into her in this position. I grabbed her head and fucked until I released....
Old 25-11-2011, 04:02 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 0
Panic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of lightPanic is a glorious beacon of light

wow I thought I was sick. seems like there are people more sick than me
Old 25-11-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
IluvMW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And I thought I was sicK!!!!!....One mountain got another higher mountain...
Old 25-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 20
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
wow I thought I was sick. seems like there are people more sick than me
There will always be a higher mountain
But as long as no death and permanent damage it should still be fine
Old 25-11-2011, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

Think the most humiliating act I done was to ask one of my girl to give up her dinner date halfway with her admirer and take a cab just to give me a bbbj at my house. Then when the guy called her and she took the hp, I did her doggie and she was trying to contain her moan while staring at me helplessly.
Old 25-11-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I do not have much fantasy, cuming on her face will be humiliating enough. Hehe
Old 25-11-2011, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
From a gal's POV...

okay, who is being humiliated here...
is it 1) humiliating for him cos there a pretty gal in front of him to have sex with but he cannot make it...

or 2) is it humiliating for you cos you are aroused until super high, moaning and dripping dying to get penetrated but it doesn't happen

(1) is something that happened to me before with this gal i really liked and I was so nervous i can't make it happen... i still remember how embarrassed I was..
(2) sounds like some kinky sm-ish make the gal wet and drippingly aroused than make her beg for u to penetrate her.

[QUOTE]1:Suck your toes
2:Assrim

Quote:
Would having sex with your partner in front of a group of strangers considered as well ?
I think it's humiliating for both of you.

Quote:
stuff a vibrator into her vagina, tie her hand behind and blind fold her and tell her to lick lollipop while you film the whole process.
this is really hot... but filming is probably out of bounds from a practical standpoint. what happens within the session (however depraved) stays within the session.
*But what is really hot is this young FL (abt 19) only, not slim but with really cute baby fats (<45+kg) that makes you just want to touch her, feisty yet pleasant and willing to please character.

*First time met her we had sex she was totally estatic like she is so sensitive that she just loses control of herself, can barely catch her breath, just amazing. I still thot she might just be acting, but later know her better after a number of meetups (both in hotel and as friends outside) I know she isn't.

*I started exploring SM then, aroused by situation where the girl gives up control of herself to her partner (eg, bondage, or slave)

*So knowing this gal who is so sensitive that she 'loses control' of herself when aroused was a bit like sm in a certain way.

*I shopped for a remote vibrator and found a g-spot one with good reviews where there are slightly elastic straps to strap it to her (like wearing a g-string) but there's a curved 'finger' that penetrates her and supposedly touches her g-spot, so that when it vibrates, her g-spot is aroused, and also another part that arouses her clits.

*I was so excited cos it was remotely controlled, and once fitted snugly the 'finger' penetrates inside and can't be removed without loosening the straps. like an underwear made of 4 strings and a dildo.

*She was game to try the 2nd time we met. The results were beyond my wildest imaginations.

*I stripped her and soon the only piece of 'clothing' she had on her was that 4-straps and the vibrator penetrated inside her.
*I engaged in a lot of 'fore-talk' with her for many mins without switching it on first. Partly to build up her anticipation and make her feel nervous and vulnerable.

*Partly cos I can't contain my excitement of having what is equivalent of a button to press in my hand that I can control her.

*We 'made out' in bed for a while, arms all over each other. But it was one of the most erotic 'making out' I had.

*Although we were embracing each other with our hands all over each other, like young lovers making out for the first time,

*One thing different is that she has a vibrator attached to her. And I have the controller of that vibrator in my hand.
*Second thing different was that unlike the erotic feel of her skin against my skin, it was the sm feel of her skin against my clothes. I was still wearing by polo tees and jeans and while I was running my hands feeling the nakedness of her soft skin, I was feeling her caress only thru my denim and cotton.

*She said it all when she said "I never felt so totally owned by someone before, even if it is just for a moment. You hands have explored every part of me but the real you is still behind that layer of cloth that is so near yet unreachable. I'm exposed yet you are covered. With a button you can send shivers of uncontrollable sensations through my body anytime you wish while I exist in the edge of nervousness as wondering when it will happen, in part anticipating, in part afraid of the intensity of it."

(okay, she didn't say it so fluently. She said it over a few minutes and many words. I'm just summerising okay)

*"It can be anytime, you must be ready for it, very soon, I promise... prepare for you"

*She pressed her naked body against me and held me really tight. I could feel her trembling a bit through my clothes. We frenched, then we stopped, then I counted down in her ears softly, 3,2... I pulled my head back that our eyes faced each other... 1.. click...

*She gasped and screamed at the same time, her eyes widened, face in a shock as her breathing in gasps sync-ed with the intermittent vibrating mode of the device. Her hands gripped around my jeans so strongly she might have drew blood if I wasn't wearing it.

*When I had sex with her a week before, I thought I would never seen anyone so sensitive and aroused. But apparently, it was possible.

*The way she held on to me made me feel so good. I cycled through the vibration modes quickly, switching it off just when it reached last mode, the continuous vibration one, saving it for later.

*Her expression was priceless. and her naked body holding on to me made me feel so loved.

*"You are mine," I told her. "I never seen someone so sensitive before." She nodded.

At this time, I had fantasies about SM, but never actually tried it before. But knowing I had so much power in my hands, I started being bold. I was going to ask her to display herself in any position I fancy and on the vibrator.

*I held her hands and guided her to stand next to the bed, in front of the mirror. It was one of those rooms with full wall mirror in bugis 81.

*Her legs were like jelly and she stood with one hand on her thigh and one against the wall.

*I guided her hand away from the wall and told her that she was to stand on this spot and her hands were not to touch anything.

*We embraced in that position for a while, then I stepped away. She stood slightly stooped, with her hands pressing against her thigh like she cant support herself with her legs.

*I pressed the button.... cycled it to continuous mode... and put the remote aside.... within half a min, she cummed... then again many minutes later.... all the while trembling... .... then it was the next position.... and the next, each more position more humiliating.... until she was kneeling.... then my shaft was inside her.... and soon my cum too. In that time, she wasn't the only one gasping and cumming uncontrollably. watching her has a similar effect....

*we went to bath, and then we had sex again... she's a feisty girl, and once she is not controlled by the vibrator she likes to dictate things.

*now is my turn to have my revenge, she said.... and she did... in some way...
Old 27-11-2011, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

get my dog to fuck and creampie her.

that should be quite sick.
Old 27-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
get my dog to fuck and creampie her.

that should be quite sick.
Ok, u win.

I only go furthest was golden shower in the girl's face and mouth...u are champion.
Old 27-11-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

not that i have ever done it but i think fisting is probably as humiliating as it can get ...
Old 28-11-2011, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
Ok, u win.

I only go furthest was golden shower in the girl's face and mouth...u are champion.
this is one of my ultimate fantasy... i done it once very long ago but couldn't get a second time.

it was so kinky that my shaft was in her mouth for a few minutes before i could bring myself to release.
Old 28-11-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanelfingers View Post
From a gal's POV...

That's what really happened to me.....reason: drank too much. i'm really so apologetic
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1