The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vinnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Scam in melaka

Folks,

I know there not much thread abt Melaka. I want to bring ur attention to this blog call girls.blogspot.com (tel: 60123637256) they are a scam. I was going to Melaka for a small weekend get away so wanted to have some fun. Searched on the internet and found this blog. Contacted the okt...Malay guy....kept asking me to deposit money before can confirm booking. Only the fact that the bank only exist in Malaysia. So happily go into Melaka and all the while in contact with the okt. So, went to bank and deposit the money as stipulated in the website $400 rm for 12 hrs. Once deposited...he told me the gals on the way....2 hrs later...no show. Call the okt...voicemail.

I should have know better but I was drawn the the selection and the price. I'm not so sour abt the $400 but rather ruin my weekend of fun when I expected to get some nice piece of ass.
Old 22-12-2013, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: Scam in melaka

I tried one PRC lady from an online website (myhuashan) and book their gals by calling their hp in July this year. From the online viewing the PRC is fair like a snow white. Bonk location is at hotel in JB town area. Currently the website no longer exist and has been closed.

After arriving one PRC lady opened the door. She is same person as the photo but real life is brown skin color like a Malay gal. At first I booked her as I thought she looked fair from the photo. Service was lousy, I could not come, there are many this cannot that cannot. Wasted RM190 for 45 mins service.

Service was lousy is never mind for me but her real life skin color is very different from the online photo. I felt I had been deceived. Only then I realized the OKT used a photoshopped picture to lure customer to book their gals. Will not use any online service anymore after this.

My advice to all bros here is better you see the gal in real life before booking. No point to regret later on. Good service or not is the chemistry between you and her. If depend on OKT to recommend surely he will say all his stocks are good. The best is get a friend to recommend after he had tried or follow the field report by the bros here.
Old 23-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
KuantanKia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
Folks,

I know there not much thread abt Melaka. I want to bring ur attention to this blog call girls.blogspot.com (tel: 60123637256) they are a scam. I was going to Melaka for a small weekend get away so wanted to have some fun. Searched on the internet and found this blog. Contacted the okt...Malay guy....kept asking me to deposit money before can confirm booking. Only the fact that the bank only exist in Malaysia. So happily go into Melaka and all the while in contact with the okt. So, went to bank and deposit the money as stipulated in the website $400 rm for 12 hrs. Once deposited...he told me the gals on the way....2 hrs later...no show. Call the okt...voicemail.

I should have know better but I was drawn the the selection and the price. I'm not so sour abt the $400 but rather ruin my weekend of fun when I expected to get some nice piece of ass.
Post the name of the account number you transfer the money. Let everyone knows.
Old 16-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hamsterch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
Folks,

I was just looking for some fun at Melaka today, found this girl wechat: suyan21gy. And she told is from Taiwan, after arrive ask to give phone number so can call easily, i ma give lor.. then later her boss ask you to go to 7 eleven to buy 300 mol point as per agreed RM300/2 hours. Knn i feel something wrong ady, but still continue, then take photo... then the taiko call me again, before meet have to go by procedure. have to go atm take money and print receipt. Have to pay RM800 deposit. I say what? i dont have that much of money, then he started to get angry,say he was ah pau( leapord konon) everywhere ppl know him, got lots of adik adik( adik your kukubird) :why call and kacau, wasting time, now i got your phone number, i can anytime go to your house and kacau you, knn i chuak for a while,then he say ok la how much you got? i say RM200 only, then he angry again. (ppl bo lui also wrong kena marah) then lan lan come back search internet... gotcha: total loss rm500 + 4 hours waiting and roaming around like a kukubird. my day just run by these f**kers. Beware bro
Old 17-03-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Why people insist on getting scammed.

If someone wants you to deposit money. Walk away.

Some even want to scam you of 50.00.

I busted a few scams in KL also.
Old 22-03-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i ma give lor.. then later her boss ask you to go to 7 eleven to buy 300 mol point as per agreed RM300/2 hours. Knn i feel something wrong ady, but still continue, then take

MOL point? What's that? Can anyone explain? TQ
Old 02-04-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
decson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, eventually if we wanted to have fun at malacca or malaysia. pls do not trust on those FL/agent/blog to ask for deposit even they claimed that is local and need to secure the deals upon booking. all these are scam and not real...
I used to be going to malacca for business trip and i'm quite familiar there.
I will go to ktv and book the gal (Vietnam) for overnight after happening as I know very well the guys there as i'm regular customer..and also, the price for overnight is only SGD200 plus tips. Gals its up to us to choose and if the gals got feelings with u, u got a free long term bonking..
will going there soon this month April to meet 1 of the gals which is free for bonk..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1