The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2003, 08:57 PM
EVIL2000ES

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking Older chickens

Hello Brudders...

I am a new member here. Noticed that many brudders discuss about young chicks only. Me like oldies. Like 35 - 45. You know, the types where kereta api tanah melayu can pass thru. Any brudders out there have the same taste like me?? Any good places in KL???
Old 16-09-2003, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Older chickens

Quote:
Originally posted by EVIL2000ES
Hello Brudders...

I am a new member here. Noticed that many brudders discuss about young chicks only. Me like oldies. Like 35 - 45. You know, the types where kereta api tanah melayu can pass thru. Any brudders out there have the same taste like me?? Any good places in KL???
MLF lover!!

MLF=(Mature Ladies Fucker)
Old 21-09-2003, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
aldelune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
For older chicks, you can try brickfield. Opposite Pos Malaysia, there is 2 rows of shop houses. go to the back road which is parallel to the main road. You can see lots of punters roaming around ( away from a busy restaurant) after 1pm.

most of the chicks are either young malays/indonesians and some older chinese. the 30s probably just came out from HC. But there are a number of 40s who are there for god knows how long. some of these older chicks are really sexy but only nice to regular customers only. they oso offer basic service like bbbj and fj only. the less sexy ones offer more services like cim. there is this slim one, about 40s, who suck me for good half an hour before i shoot in her mouth, and she sucks me dry!!! there is another plump chick who would do that too. another one in her 30s would do anal, it's oso fun to have your ass licked. another chick in her 40s love to have her pussy licked. she's got a nice pussy and i lick her until she came all over my face!!!

In short, long live the old chicks, they're good and more experience. let me know if you can't find the place or if you find a good old chicks at any HC, massage centre etc.
Old 21-09-2003, 09:02 PM
EVIL2000ES

Talking Been There , Done That

Ah...finally someone who vibrates at my frequency. Well brudder, I am a regular visitor there (since I work in PJ). Good luck hotel, Lucky Hotel and the others. Tried about 40% of them too. But I seem to have missed the one who gives anal.

Can you tell me which hotel? Any names? I'd sure love to find her.

By the way there is another hideout at Peking Hotel near Sri Kota supermarket. Just go up to the counter (at first floor). Ladies aged around 25 - 40 are available.

Thanks for the info anyway.
Old 25-09-2003, 11:11 PM
Samster

Can't remember the hotel name but it's upstair, just next to the lrt line. The woman in her 30s is in the room closest to the stair. Well she charge me rm70 for 3 way. I didn't ass f*ck her but she licked me well.

Service at Peking hotel is lousy, the last time I was there I didn't find any old chicks, just some women from east malaysia.

Do you know any HC that I can have sexy mature woman who offer massage? Normally you can oso f*ck if you pay a little bit more.

Another place for old chicks is the back lane between jalan pudu and sun complex. it used to be good but now very lousy women. I used to f*ck a pregnant woman who is 6-7 mth big. She told me she need the money for her baby and her husband doesn't know abt it!!!
Old 26-09-2003, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Old 26-09-2003, 10:10 PM
EVIL2000ES

Talking Mmmm....

Thanks for the info brudder.

See, if you want to screw a nice old chicken go to Furama Hotel health club on 4th floor. This lady is my personal favorite. In fact just 1.5hrs before I started writing this I went to screw her.

Her name is Mary. About 50years old. She does massage. You ask for her, pay RM 65 at the counter. Don't tell the captain anything. Just go in and slip $50 to her and say 'Indian friend' recommended her and you wanna fuck.

Nothing is great about her performance but she is pleasant and has a cunt that looks like newly sliced peach. So clean. Tight too. Because she is not married at all. No BJ and mandatory condom. She really enjoys a good licking. I do that everytime. She's got nice firm boobs with 2cm long nipples.

Enjoy.....
Old 01-10-2003, 08:40 PM
Johnteo316

Smile Need Advice

Dear bro Aldelune,

really need your advice on the location of the place you talked about.

You mentioned "...try brickfield. Opposite Pos Malaysia, there is 2 rows of shop houses. go to the back road which is parallel to the main road. You can see lots of punters roaming around ( away from a busy restaurant) after 1pm. "

Is this brickfield in JB? Where is it exactly? Any other clues you can give?

Also,..."..back lane between jalan pudu and sun complex"
In JB also?

Thanks much.
Old 01-10-2003, 10:26 PM
PussyLover 69

Matured aunties

Johnteo316,

"Brickfields", "Jalan Pudu" and "Sun Complex" are all in KL.

I wonder why people are looking for 'matured aunties' whereas everybody is looking for 'spring chickens'.

Well, " Different people, different strokes "

Or, " One man's meat is another man's poison "
Old 02-10-2003, 09:28 PM
EVIL2000ES

Talking Older cluck cluck cluck.....

I wouldn't say matured chickens are better than spring chicken or otherwise. But personally I feel matured ones reciprocate better on the bed because of their experience. Besides, I get a real kick out screwing oldies just because they are almost sure to be someone's wife. The economy factor also plays a part. Being able to bite 4-5 old chicken for the price of one spring chicken is good for the body and the wallet. That way, this year, to this date, I have screwed 53 chicken ranging from 30 to 58 years old. I am only 33. Ah....another 22 years more to f**K!!
Old 02-10-2003, 10:03 PM
Samster

wah, u r real EVIL man, 53 oledi, that is 6 every mth. I salute u lah.

For me, economy is not the factor, i dont mind paying for the same price as spring chicken, so long as they serve u right on bed.

Some have nice loose p*ssy, which is nice to ram, but other have real tight one that can squeeze u good.

if u go to ipoh, i can recommend this lady called ah fong. she let me finger f*ck her with 3 fingers, and beg me to 'rape' her! And she's so wet that she has to mop the floor later. She's 48 yo!!!
Old 02-10-2003, 10:06 PM
Samster

btw, where did u find the 58 yo wan? i hv tried 50s but not as ols as 58 lah.

brudder, pls post more place that u can find old chicks. thanks in advance.
Old 03-10-2003, 10:03 PM
EVIL2000ES

Talking Aww...I forgot to tell you...

My apologies. I forgot tell about this place earlier. Along Jalan Ipoh, there are quite a few rumah tumpangan. There is one near the HSBC bank at 3rd mile Ipoh Road (opposite KFC training centre). It's Hotel Pake Loke Yuen. Price range is RM20 - 30. Man...when you climb the stairs and look at the counter area, it will look like you just entered Rumah Orang Tua. All oldies. They'll be playing poker or just sitting and yakking. We gotta help senior citizens you know.......
Old 03-10-2003, 11:13 PM
Samster

thanks brudder. will check them out this weekend. the old chicks at jalan ipoh doesnt sound very promising, but will definitely try mary.

u can also find a row of rumah tumpangan not far from jalan petaling. there are some old chicks there and some housewifes who work there without their hubby's knowledge. it's always fun to f*ck someone else wife, dont u agree? go early and pay them extra rm10 or not, u can even lick their good fragant p*ssy.

anymore hc that u hv been? thanks in advance.
Old 04-10-2003, 09:15 PM
EVIL2000ES

Talking

Welcome.

Jalan Petaling...you mean those near the Chinese Temple? There are two blocks. I hate the first one because it is full of those lousy little sabahan girls who think our money grows on trees. They'll start rushing you after roughly 7 minutes inside the room. They also can't fuck!!

The other block which is closer to the temple, is mostly inhabited by older women of all races. But I met one not so old one, about 36 y.o maybe. Freelancer (doesn't stay there, comes for a quick few and disappears before husband notices her missing). Her name was Ah Leng.

Good ol' Ah Leng. I dunno where she get energy from. So flexible, so accomodating, so willing. Had a good time with her for a while. Until one day....when I was there with my friend and it was day when I did not feel like screwing anyone. But I just accompanied my fliend there. She signalled me as usual but I said I can't today. She misunderstood that I'm bored her and thought I wanted to look for another woman. Since then she gave me the cold shoulder. I don't blame her.

Aahh...t'was good while it lasted. Try to look for her. She always stands out side coolly. Either smoking or reading news paper. Will smile if you look at her for a few seconds. Confirm her name. And off to wonderland. She will not ask for any extras. Very contented with the RM20.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1