The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2003, 02:14 PM
yrflavor

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by aldelune
wah, u r real EVIL man, 53 oledi, that is 6 every mth. I salute u lah.

For me, economy is not the factor, i dont mind paying for the same price as spring chicken, so long as they serve u right on bed.

Some have nice loose p*ssy, which is nice to ram, but other have real tight one that can squeeze u good.

if u go to ipoh, i can recommend this lady called ah fong. she let me finger f*ck her with 3 fingers, and beg me to 'rape' her! And she's so wet that she has to mop the floor later. She's 48 yo!!!

Where can I find this lady ah fong. Any specific hotel name and location?. I go to ipoh every other month. thanks.
Old 08-10-2003, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
aldelune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
been to jalan ipoh last weekend. wah, u r right, an old folk home. not my taste lah...

went to jalan petaling instead. couldnt find ah leng, so settle with ah chan instead. nothing special. will try mary at furama later.
Old 08-10-2003, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by yrflavor
Where can I find this lady ah fong. Any specific hotel name and location?. I go to ipoh every other month. thanks.
Looks like Ipoh aunties also got bizness. Good 4 the economy.
Old 11-10-2003, 09:35 PM
EVIL2000ES

Three way please....

Dear Aldelune,

I wonder if you might know where I can find chicks (oldies or newbies) that offer 3-way service (backdoor). Kinda itching to enter the third door....
Old 12-10-2003, 10:05 PM
Samster

hv u try the chic at lucky hotel brickfield? she usually wears see-thru dress, just next to the stair when u climb up. she charge rm70 per session, incl massage and ar. can ask first if she offer backdoor.

tried ai lin at the hotel furthest away from monorail. she's in her late 30's, quite sexy for her age, and pretty tight too. she smells good and i gv her a good lick.
Old 13-10-2003, 09:11 PM
EVIL2000ES

Cool Oh That One Yaa....

Dear Aldelune,

I know that chick. If i'm not mistaken, she's Ah Peng. Tried her a few months ago. Yeah, she charges $70. She wanted to lick my asshole but I declined the offer that time. Maybe I'll go again and try.

The other one you have mentioned as being furthest from the monorail, is the hotel opposite to Lido hotel?

Anyhow, thanks a lot for the pointers Aldy.
Old 30-10-2003, 09:32 PM
Samster

yrflavor,

u can find ah fong at a massage centre called 'little wild cat' next to pak kok teng which has been demolished. there is a big sports shop with adidas sign board facing the empty space and the mc is a few doors from it. go upstair and ask for ah fong, the place is quite run down. she's usually there after 8pm. I just had her last weekend.

good luck.
Old 03-11-2003, 08:14 AM
yrflavor

Quote:
yrflavor,

u can find ah fong at a massage centre called 'little wild cat' next to pak kok teng which has been demolished. there is a big sports shop with adidas sign board facing the empty space and the mc is a few doors from it. go upstair and ask for ah fong, the place is quite run down. she's usually there after 8pm. I just had her last weekend.

good luck.
thanks brother adelune for the info. How much is the damage and how long is the service?
Old 03-11-2003, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 22
searcher99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysearcher99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking JB

Can i know that is there any sexy older ladies in JB?? and so can somone tell me where to find and whats is the charge??
Old 03-11-2003, 09:03 PM
Samster

yrflavor,

the massage parlour where ah fong is is quite run down, so they charge only rm40 for 1 session, which is abt 15min. i suggest u pay for 2 sessions, work her up slowly and then u get what u paid for. make sure u finger f*ck her real good, then she'll beg for yr c*ck. then u'll understand y older woman is better than the younger ones.

good luck.
Old 03-11-2003, 09:10 PM
EVIL2000ES

Thumbs up

Well said, Aldelune. Oldies are goldies....

By the way, have you found any new outlets in KL? Serving oldies, of course.... Keep us posted.
Old 05-11-2003, 04:30 PM
alphaone

Quote:
yrflavor,

the massage parlour where ah fong is is quite run down, so they charge only rm40 for 1 session, which is abt 15min. i suggest u pay for 2 sessions, work her up slowly and then u get what u paid for. make sure u finger f*ck her real good, then she'll beg for yr c*ck. then u'll understand y older woman is better than the younger ones.

good luck.
Thanks for the update.
Old 27-04-2004, 04:40 PM
Samster

Re: Older chickens

Sorry for the long silence, hope this thread still active. Went to Brickfield again last week, found a new auntie called Michelle. She's sitting in front of a hotel with a 'L' shape entrance (not 'T' shape). She's in her late 30's i guess, nice and big boobs and quite accomodating, very good massage too. The fact that she insist on condom for both bj and fj suggest that she's just out from the HC?! Agree? Next time I'll go ealier and give her a good lick.She could easily ask for rm50 but only ask for rm30. I gv her rm10 tips anyway.
Old 27-04-2004, 08:52 PM
EVIL2000ES

Hiiiii Aldelune...

It is so good to hear from u again. You know what...this thread will be alive as long we keep screwing oldies. I just went to Brickfields today evening after a short lapse of 1 month. My buddies who operate the tea stall in front of Good Luck Hotel told me that the authorties have been making very frequent visits to the place. So did not visit the spot for a month.

Today, I took a mid thirties chinese chick called Ah Fung who was so breathtakingly sexy. Charged $40 for two-way service. Insisted on condom. Very soft spoken (almost whispering). Fantastic looking lean body. The most beautiful cunt I have ever seen. Flexible like anything. Sucks tits, balls and gives very wet sounding blowjob. All that and ..... I was still FLACCID!!!!

Why? Because I'm still hooked to OlderChickens!
Old 28-04-2004, 07:48 PM
Samster

Hi Evil,

1 mth not screwing must be a hardtime for u huh?! As for me, I'll be going back to Ipoh for long weekend, so I'll tell you all the 'wet' story about Ah Fong when I come back.

Btw, where did you find Ah Fung in Brickfield? I'd like to try her and hopefully she's there during weekend.

Long live OlderChickens!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1