The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2004, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
iloveboble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Older chickens

Richard, I am not sure which are the hotels are being refered to as hotel 1 or hotel 2. But theres only one main road. This is the road which is immediately inside from Jln Tun Sambathan (where the monorail line ends).
To make it easy for you, start from the monorail station. Walk under the track. At the road, turn right. There are a few hotels there. Upstairs mostly. I think these are being refered to as hotel 1 and hotel 2.

Aussieguy, the hotel with the malay chick is not on the main road. Its on the row immediately behind the YMCA. I think there are only 2 hotels there. It's the first hotel.

Have fun!
Old 22-06-2004, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
felix148 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Went to Brickfields last week. Took a malay lady in her 30's. Forgot her name. Doesn't look old and body quite okay for her age.It's a hotel beside the mamak restaurant, near LRT station. You must take staircase.Service was good, complete with BBJ ,FJ and ball licking. She allows french kiss and suck her breast. Very friendly and care for customer satisfaction. Those intersted can give a try.Damage was RM5o. No regret.
Old 22-06-2004, 05:00 PM
keithlow2000

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

waarr good woor.... get her number?..... message to me o.k?..

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix148
Hi guys,

Went to Brickfields last week. Took a malay lady in her 30's. Forgot her name. Doesn't look old and body quite okay for her age.It's a hotel beside the mamak restaurant, near LRT station. You must take staircase.Service was good, complete with BBJ ,FJ and ball licking. She allows french kiss and suck her breast. Very friendly and care for customer satisfaction. Those intersted can give a try.Damage was RM5o. No regret.
Old 23-06-2004, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sawomate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Older chickens

How long was the duration?
Old 28-06-2004, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
moneymoney is Cool - loads of Potential

i can not find any hotel, which is upstair there?
saw many indian in and out. feel worry.
Old 01-07-2004, 07:16 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Older chickens

Hi bros...

Thinking of going to Brickfields after this.
Originally Posted by felix148
Hi guys,

Hi bros...

Thinking of going tonite.... Is it the 1st or 2nd hotel from LRT stn?
Old 12-07-2004, 11:10 AM
he-sham

Unhappy Re: Older chickens

brickfield dah kene rush last wednesday jam 4pm...dlm edisi siasat NTV7 ada report...huhu... tatau ape jadi.. but yesterday just drive around look like business as usual...
Old 14-07-2004, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Done my homework in this thread and as I'm from Sg, prepare myself to visit these few places that the bros here have recommended.

After reaching KL (some wks ago),

1) 1st target recce for Ipoh Rd (opp KFC training ctr)
took a lot time to find this rumah tumangan hotel. Brave myself and went up the stairs. Gosh, the aunties really cmi. Imagine pig den, you'll know what i mean. After less than 5 secs, I rush out from the place. Well, me look on the bright side at least this Ipoh Rd place conjures up some nice memories like having many Bak Kut Teh stalls along this stretch of road which KL is famous for. Also remember there used to be an lsb around there called Ye Lai Xiang (has lounge singers plus rooms for hanky panky + charges are cheap and reasonable) but too bad it's closed now.

2) 2nd target recce the Brickfields area
took monorail to last station (near Jln Tun Samanthan) and drop off. After moving around notice there are many tui na / massage shops actually operated by blind massesues. There are heaps of them along that stretch. After surveying the place, found lucky hotel. Now i found out that these so-call hotels are not really hotels, it's more like whorehouse much like those you can find in Petain (Banana Leg) or Keong Saik Kai in Singapore. The captain mention in this forum is more like okt. Anyway, there are many choices here since the so called "hotels" are next to each other though some are further off the road. But you'll soon know how to recognise it cos there'll be some ppl walking in and out of the place. There are abundance of aunties and younger malay chicks in this area. Aunties look mostly like hawker centre aunties, lao but not chio. After some hunting, found a reasonable looking auntie call Michelle. Tried her service so-so with bj and fj at rm30.
claims that she used to work in sg last time at a hc in a hotel at newton area.

3) 3rd target recce the Jalan Petaling area
this is the Chinatown area. Had a hard time finding this cheong place too but found it because near the end of the Petaling road finally found the temple bros here were talking about. Again same concept as brickfields, think you can see some rumah tumagan words at the shop sign. Use the backlane and since it's also 2 stories, had to do some climbing. Same thing, many lao but not chio aunties. The "hotels" further away from the temple have many young malay chicks.

Some experience, too bad time was short. Hope to find another Ye Lai Xiang again coz definitely the aunties there are more chio and inside lsb can enjoy more hanky panky.
Old 14-07-2004, 09:23 AM
keithlow2000

bro when u come next time cal me. bring u go laar. no need find it so hard. PM me. i will gv u my contact number.
Old 17-07-2004, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro,

it's always good to have a guide overseas. Makes it much easier to cheong. I'll pm you next time if I go to KL.

Happy Cheonging.
Old 03-08-2004, 02:36 AM
he-sham

Question Re: Older chickens

any update on this thread...??
Old 21-09-2004, 04:16 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Older chickens

Quote:
Originally Posted by he-sham
any update on this thread...??
Hi u guys out there,

No infos so far on MILF? Try ur luck at kowloon hotel in JTAR. Get Suzie, she's by far the most "worth it bonking' MILF. U can shoot twice with her. GFE service, 5/10. I've tried her b'4. WIR; of course.

SM
Old 21-09-2004, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Ausieguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

susie allow CIM plus swallow
Old 22-09-2004, 11:06 AM
hornii

bros,

what's the damage $$$ for suzie? is she chinese? age? body?
Old 23-09-2004, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornii
bros,

what's the damage $$$ for suzie? is she chinese? age? body?
Yo bros

Looks like she's one kinda MILF. Damage should be RM168 by package. I dunno whether she does massage. Age, 30+. Body, well shes a bit skinny but who cares.

SM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1