The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
proevoguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Older chickens

Any update after so long bros?
Old 28-04-2008, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by proevoguy View Post
Any update after so long bros?
Bro you dig a 23-09-2004 thread and asked bro to update u? Come on lah...bro
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 30-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Fauxpas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro ... yes it's an old thread, but the interest in "older chickens" is not old lah. Plenty of brothers still interested in the above mid 30s ladies, sho generally give better service and are uusually much more experienced on the bed. I speak from experience, havind fucked many in their late 30s and 40s. So, any brother can give update? Do the hotels in Brickfields, near monorail terminal, still have older chickens for thos seeking their delights? Cheers and happy bonking.
Old 01-05-2008, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
proevoguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sry jedybro for digging up this old treat..i just found it interesting that's all. i'm one milf lover...so anyone have updates mind to share?
Old 21-07-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
takateru0814 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I m newcomer on my debut here,can everyone know where can i get mature old lady massage or hooker in KL or pj area? Thanks
Old 29-03-2016, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Don't know where to post this so dug up this tread. After my terrible experience with Tung Tung in Cititel (FR on that thread), I went to look for older FL but with good service. You can always count on finding them at Kowloon HC at K Hotel along Jalan TAR.

Went in and asked the Captain to bring the girls out. He brought out about 5-6 local CKTs and an Indian FL as well. All are MILF. I selected one who he said is older but damn good service. So I went with her.

Name: Connie, local CKT
Face - really cannot make it, she is late 30s, some might consider her a granny. Honestly not good looking I give it a 2/10

Body - voluptuous body, some meat but not fat - 6/10
Boobs - C with small nipples, natural and soft, no wrinkles, not sagging 7/10
Pussy - neat with short hair, surprisingly tight especially when she squeeze her kegel muscles, wow can explode 7/10

BBBJ, AR, FJ - 10/10!

Wow she really BBBJ non-stop for a full 15 mins. Lots of deep throat, sucking and licking. Balls, shaft, everything. We even did a doggie BBBJ where I am on doggie and she slid under me to blow me. Damn shiok.

AR is fantastic, I must say I got ass-raped by her tongue. She literally licked everything and then probed my anus with her tongue. I didn't know whether I should relax my external anal sphincter and let her shove her tongue inside my anus. She kept alternating between anal, balls and dick. She wouldn't have stopped if I had not asked her to cap me for penetration. I was really eaten up down there. Today I have an itch on my anus, I think she licked it so much I got a bit of rash.

FJ was cowgirl first where I fondled her delicious boobs. Then missionary for as long as I need until I exploded. Despite her age it is tight. I find that some of these older women know how to squeeze your dick using their kegel muscles. When she squeeze you she feel more shiok and I find it hard to hold back, I exploded pretty soon.

All in all a full hour of service.

Well worth the RM202 I paid.

If you want really good service, come here. Just note that these are not SYTs.
Old 01-04-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
G105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

rm202 for a granny? ==
still a well spend? ==
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1