The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 06-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Joraiden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoregasm View Post
Hello everyone,

Wanna make some clarifications here. First of all, this is sex forum where we can share & exchange sex information. However we cannot share it openly bcoz its against the rules of the house. Use PM & just PM any brothers u want. After that, its up to them or me myself to do negotiation.

Beware of some brothers from another forum especially from decent-playboy because they are not willing to share anything with u unless u go meet them but they are keep asking contacts from us here in beloved Sammy Boy Forum. Those brothers are especially from Kuching & Miri. I got trap once but I will not share with those arrogant brothers from that so called "TAIKOR" in that forum. They make me laughing a lot. "Decent Taikors" huh? Lick my balls..I will not come back to that forum anymore..

Some brothers like me would share some FL contacts only because it needs determination to find those FL & of course so hard feeling for me to let them go easily to other brothers hand..hehehe..however, it also can be negotiated... OKT will be shared to all brothers who are asking for it.

Finally, I hope we build "Bighouse" for Kuching, Miri, Sibu, Bintulu & anywhere in Sarawak for us to hv fun. I was banned in another forum because I attack those so called "Decent Taikors" openly because of their arrogance but in real life they are nothing..Beware of that..I got some "Decent Brothers" who are stupid enough to find me back after banning me from that stupid forum..hahahaha..

Thx for clarified that, bro. I wonder, why would some taikos try to appear as Cheong-God?...In my experience in Cheong Industries, If some brothers want to show their ego, I guess, this forum (and I believe other forums) is not a place for you. If you happened to have a so-called 'GEMS' that u bonked but nothing to share with other forumers here, might better keep it to urself. Am just like u, bro Scoregasm, it's very sickening sometimes. Thx once again, bro. U have made a clear statement here. Happy Cheonging, fellas.

JORAIDEN
Old 06-05-2012, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jay118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My collection of local girls. Hehehehe..

bro scoregasme. Mind to share contact in Bintulu, will be there soon. thanks in advance.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
badboy0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hello everyone,

Wanna make some clarifications here. First of all, this is sex forum where we can share & exchange sex information. However we cannot share it openly bcoz its against the rules of the house. Use PM & just PM any brothers u want. After that, its up to them or me myself to do negotiation.

Beware of some brothers from another forum especially from decent-playboy because they are not willing to share anything with u unless u go meet them but they are keep asking contacts from us here in beloved Sammy Boy Forum. Those brothers are especially from Kuching & Miri. I got trap once but I will not share with those arrogant brothers from that so called "TAIKOR" in that forum. They make me laughing a lot. "Decent Taikors" huh? Lick my balls..I will not come back to that forum anymore..

Some brothers like me would share some FL contacts only because it needs determination to find those FL & of course so hard feeling for me to let them go easily to other brothers hand..hehehe..however, it also can be negotiated... OKT will be shared to all brothers who are asking for it.

Finally, I hope we build "Bighouse" for Kuching, Miri, Sibu, Bintulu & anywhere in Sarawak for us to hv fun. I was banned in another forum because I attack those so called "Decent Taikors" openly because of their arrogance but in real life they are nothing..Beware of that..I got some "Decent Brothers" who are stupid enough to find me back after banning me from that stupid forum..hahahaha..
Although im not from there, i guess you acted over-childish in an adult forum.

You want to build your reputation in advance and thats why you're sharing "a-bit" only. After that, you will continue your con in exchanging fl contact numbers. That is why in my previous post, i mention i only against you fucking stupid malay conman. You ruined your reputation yourself and theres no one to be blame. You get banned because you're still a kid that get $$ from your family and cheong! You cant even support yourself, what to say even cheong?

Sometime, i really pity on you. Create a new username and reply to own post. Seriously, you need to see a doc physco soon. We don't want to see a mental problem child here, do we? Finally, i hope you are sincere in what you said like build up a good "bighouse" here. Let see what malay like you can do. You join in this forum not-long ago, and im quite surprise you are actively sharing FL here after i revealed you out you're a conman. You are scare? aint you? So, dont cheat next time, be a good boy and maybe i wont call you stupid fucking malay conman anymore.

P/S: im only racist towards this fucking scoregasm conman!!!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
scoregasm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay118 View Post
bro scoregasme. Mind to share contact in Bintulu, will be there soon. thanks in advance.
Hi jay118,

PM u already..do check ur PM ok..dont forget post FR here once done..hehehe.. Enjoy ur visit to bintulu!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

johncool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy0000 View Post
Although im not from there, i guess you acted over-childish in an adult forum.

You want to build your reputation in advance and thats why you're sharing "a-bit" only. After that, you will continue your con in exchanging fl contact numbers. That is why in my previous post, i mention i only against you fucking stupid malay conman. You ruined your reputation yourself and theres no one to be blame. You get banned because you're still a kid that get $$ from your family and cheong! You cant even support yourself, what to say even cheong?

Sometime, i really pity on you. Create a new username and reply to own post. Seriously, you need to see a doc physco soon. We don't want to see a mental problem child here, do we? Finally, i hope you are sincere in what you said like build up a good "bighouse" here. Let see what malay like you can do. You join in this forum not-long ago, and im quite surprise you are actively sharing FL here after i revealed you out you're a conman. You are scare? aint you? So, dont cheat next time, be a good boy and maybe i wont call you stupid fucking malay conman anymore.

P/S: im only racist towards this fucking scoregasm conman!!!
Brother Badboy0000,

I registered with that forum with different name & I saw your name there in Miri thread. I am not actively there because all brothers there not very helpful. I agree with Bro Scoregasm that brothers in 'Decent' are over acting as Taiko but the truth they are really dumb..

By the way, if u are warning people here, I think, bro scoregasm is the most helpful person here. I PM u asking for contacts, u did not reply even to say 'don't have'..
Old 06-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

Here is Celia (Kayan lady) photo..hehehe.. Read my FR before u guys decide wanna try her..hehehe..Some brothers tried her already, some maybe not..So, please read my FR about Celia first if u do not wanna regret.. hehehe

Old 06-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

landwalker25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro scoregasm, mind share with me the FL frm sibu named marvis? will post FR here once i tried...hehe
Old 07-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joraiden View Post
Thx for clarified that, bro. I wonder, why would some taikos try to appear as Cheong-God?...In my experience in Cheong Industries, If some brothers want to show their ego, I guess, this forum (and I believe other forums) is not a place for you. If you happened to have a so-called 'GEMS' that u bonked but nothing to share with other forumers here, might better keep it to urself. Am just like u, bro Scoregasm, it's very sickening sometimes. Thx once again, bro. U have made a clear statement here. Happy Cheonging, fellas.

JORAIDEN
Hello brother,

I very agree with u bro.. What else I wanna say bro? Those so called "Cheong-God" are active in "Decent-forum".. Those brothers also appear here in Sammy Boy forum & seeking more info after that bring that info to their forum.. "Taiko"? Hahahaha.. Make me laugh..
Old 07-05-2012, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncool View Post
Brother Badboy0000,

I registered with that forum with different name & I saw your name there in Miri thread. I am not actively there because all brothers there not very helpful. I agree with Bro Scoregasm that brothers in 'Decent' are over acting as Taiko but the truth they are really dumb..

By the way, if u are warning people here, I think, bro scoregasm is the most helpful person here. I PM u asking for contacts, u did not reply even to say 'don't have'..
Hi johncool,

Hahahaha.. Just ignore that brother.. He is from "Decent". No wonder he is acting like "Taiko".. Just ignore him.. He is nothing to us here..hahaha..

Have a nice day brother.. When u come to Miri, buzz me ok.. hehehe..
Old 07-05-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cheonge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, I will in Kuching today. Can pm me any contacts and any brothers want to hang out? Thanks in advance
Old 07-05-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
badboy0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi johncool,

Hahahaha.. Just ignore that brother.. He is from "Decent". No wonder he is acting like "Taiko".. Just ignore him.. He is nothing to us here..hahaha..

Have a nice day brother.. When u come to Miri, buzz me ok.. hehehe..
Its really sick to see you use your own newly created nick and replying to own post? You are accusing people with no point btw, thats really sick by relating other people to other forum.

I suggest you see a physco stupid fucking malay conman
Old 07-05-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy0000 View Post
Its really sick to see you use your own newly created nick and replying to own post? You are accusing people with no point btw, thats really sick by relating other people to other forum.

I suggest you see a physco stupid fucking malay conman
Wow.. I replied to my own account?? hahaha.. Am I that desperate to have many accounts in here?

Hey brothers in SammyBoy, this sick guy need help.. He thought I am Bro johncool, bro joraiden, & other brothers that I replied to in this forum.. Hahaha..

Where are u coming from? Oh ya, u are from "Decent-forum". The forum that contain a lot of hypocrite & so called "Taiko"? hahaha... badboy0000 who is befriend with Vincool ha? I know him long time ago when he was in Miri.. So, u think I should know u too? hahahaha.. Loser..
Old 07-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonge View Post
Bros, I will in Kuching today. Can pm me any contacts and any brothers want to hang out? Thanks in advance
Hi bro cheonge,

I hv PM u already..so, enjoy ur visit to Kuching! hehehhe Do not forget post ur FR here..Later other people might say ur account is my account too..hahahahaha!!
Old 07-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

Hallo guys in Sarawak,

Do not forget to share the FL photos at this link
http://samsforum.com/showthr...hlight=kuching

That thread not for ask contacts. just for entertainment. if wanna ask contacts, please use PM..hehhe.. Hv a nice day!
Old 07-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 22
jimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to behold

Here we go again... flaming post one after another..

This is an adult forum, to those underage or with under develop brains, please leave and go back to your feeding bottle pls.

Pinay Lover
Wolves Manghuli Ng Sama-Sama
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1