The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Commercial Sex Info at your Fingertips > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! This section is sponsored by UbErZoNe. No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

888Bet Image
BET888 - YOUR TRUSTED AGENT WITH FAST PAYMENT & 24HR SERVICE! HIGHEST 15% CREDITS IN TOWN! EMAIL Me @ Bet888@live.com or PM ME Now!!! Try to believe, Action Speaks Louder Than Words!!!

Old 15-09-2013, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
saabking is one of the Best!saabking is one of the Best!saabking is one of the Best!
Re: Current Line Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Np bro. Can share whose pussy u painted?
Agreed frenching is crucial in sex. It builds up the atmosphere.
Lol - will like to hear who you have painted too.. haha see if we share similar taste
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 15-09-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5102 / Power: 10
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Lol - will like to hear who you have painted too.. haha see if we share similar taste
I painted almost every wl
Yi Yi (1803), You You (1608), Bao Bao (16W15), Li Na (1431), Jia Mei (2047), Ye Ye (2062a), Bobbi (2041), Yi Fei, Money & Ferrari (1805), Ella, Ai Mi, Na Na & Lu Lu (1654A), Tong Tong (1615), Cai Shan (2831A), Jia Qi (16W17)

Min 4 pts to exchange, if I forget to return favor, pm me.
Old 22-09-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Keep ur expectation in check when u bonk apple esp when comes to frenching & pussy painting. Then u won't b disappointed. She is selective in these aspects

For her looks & figure & boobs it's worth the try
yes bro slyer is accurate in his comment. to me, i like the bubbly personality of apple. i will go for ling long if i have the mood to break the ice. ling long is good for me because i like SYTs with petite frame and schoolgirl looks. cheers.
Old 22-09-2013, 11:56 PM
Samster

haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Does xiao Jin speak French? I'm attracted by her long slender legs & good figure. Thou she is not very pretty compared to apple & tina
bro, she actually has a little secret, you can PM me if you wanna know and i assure you that sex with her afterwards will be very very different.
Old 27-09-2013, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 11
beetlebum is a glorious beacon of lightbeetlebum is a glorious beacon of lightbeetlebum is a glorious beacon of lightbeetlebum is a glorious beacon of lightbeetlebum is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Phyllis Quek look-alike TINA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinhamodek View Post
Phyllis Quek look-alike TINA
which nearly made me explode in my pants

OKT House: 1809 (OKT Ah soon)
Home Town: Guangdong

walked a few street last night to look for a wonderful night, maybe its late at night so the choices are quite limited.
Chances upon this house at lor 18 house 09. Saw 2 chicks San San who is adorable and quite sweet, but my eyes
set upon this ................ beautiful girl

looks: 7.8
Phyllis Quek look-alike TINA ...... i love the way she smile and looked at me which led me to have an instant crushed on her.
Shoulder length black shiny hair, lovely and demure syt looks, packed with a slim and and fair bod which simply made me nearly explode in my pants.

Without hesitations, i quickly swept her off the bench and prompting her to lead me into our love nest

body: 8/10
Slim, fair with A plus frontal headlights, just the way i like it to be,
i enjoy viewing her naked body in every view of the mirrors
especially her long and slim legs till the V shaped mark of the love hole.

Entrance: 8.2
After the door closed, she hugged me liked a long lost lover, cuddled herself and softly whispered into my ears
'你好男人啊,好想吃了你。。。
She started off by stroking my hidden cannon, nibbled my lips while slowly removing my pants,
unleashing the monster from within

shower: 7.5
standard SOP of soapy body rub but i enjoyed it while times and times rubbing my rocket on her smooth body

Pre fuck rountine: 8.5
led me out of shower and lying on my back, she jumped onto me
and give me a good body to body massage and at no time teasing
my shy and stiffed anaconda

AR: NIL i rejected the offer as i never like

BBBJ: 8.3/10
ITS SIMPLY OUT OF THE WORLD, indulged in every single blow that she had given to me,
the coordination of of tongue and mouth its simply liked a little girl enjoying her favourite lollipop.
Nearly release my 'childrens' after a massive attack of vacuum suctions, luckily i managed to withhold by pulling her aside

French: 8

Nothing to fault on this as she gave me a great chemistry as if i had been in
love with her, passionate frenching 'super wet' . Our tongue fight is liked
'刀光剑阴 华山论剑。。。何其壮观

FJ: 8.5
So tight, wet and warm welcoming , started with missionary but well i can't say much as i can't withstand for long as the chemistry is .... 'WOW'
Triggered by her great stereo soft moaning, shall perform more after RTF

GFE:8.8
Enjoy the session as she hugged me tight after the session panting away .
I super like looking at the mirror on top of the ceiling of her seductive bods.
She shared with me bits and pieces of her daily stuffs, tell me how much she enjoy the time with me while cuddled with me on the bed

RTF:
what do you think? when you able to click with someone that amazing

p:s : sorry for the double posting forget to place in pics of Phyllis Quek
good fr and i love phyllis, must go try try thanks for the heads up

FOC = Fuck on Credit!
Old 29-09-2013, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5102 / Power: 10
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post
bro, she actually has a little secret, you can PM me if you wanna know and i assure you that sex with her afterwards will be very very different.
Pm u Liao

Is apple or ling long harder to conquer?
Yi Yi (1803), You You (1608), Bao Bao (16W15), Li Na (1431), Jia Mei (2047), Ye Ye (2062a), Bobbi (2041), Yi Fei, Money & Ferrari (1805), Ella, Ai Mi, Na Na & Lu Lu (1654A), Tong Tong (1615), Cai Shan (2831A), Jia Qi (16W17)

Min 4 pts to exchange, if I forget to return favor, pm me.
Old 29-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
SunZhi is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Phyllis Quek look-alike TINA

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Wah brother tinhamodek, your FR power siah! More colorful than max-P's FR! Hee! Fr got picture siah! Hmm! Hee! For me I think she only looks like Phyllis Quek no more than 30% nia. Don't get other brothers overly excited leh. Hee!

Bye Bye brother!
Does she looks better than Phyllis Quek?
And her CB hairy or sparse hair? Don't like hairy CB.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

xiaojing shanshan combi

tarma xiaojing and shan shan yesterday evening and i was extremely embarrassed when i exit the room. one thing i can say, these two are fun to have a threesome with. but xiaojing was really loud with the moaning and giggling amidst all the fun and hence my embarrassment. nonetheless, i had a good deal for the two of them and it's all worth it. kuddos to okt ah soon.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3009 / Power: 11
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: xiaojing shanshan combi

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post
tarma xiaojing and shan shan yesterday evening and i was extremely embarrassed when i exit the room. one thing i can say, these two are fun to have a threesome with. but xiaojing was really loud with the moaning and giggling amidst all the fun and hence my embarrassment. nonetheless, i had a good deal for the two of them and it's all worth it. kuddos to okt ah soon.
Bro. That really sounds like fun. Can write an FR on it? Or maybe share individual FR on Shan Shan or Xiaojing.

Thanks bro.

By the way, do PM me your secret to conquering Ling Long

exchange of 11pts only with 4-pointers & above from April 2014
Old 06-10-2013, 03:01 AM
Samster

Re: Try try Xiaojing & Apple

Quote:
Brother sunzhi arh,

Her CB hair not so hairy and not so sparse type last I tried. Now not sure leh. Besides Tina, the WL must tryares Xiaojing and Apple de! Xiaojing eager to please one, nice body and good service but face ok nia. Apple has nice body, nice face, nice smooth body, nice CB and nice C boobies de. Both also strong in KC and gfe lor! I dun know much about San San as I haven tried yet de. At first I doubt Apple's service as I saw negative FR but one good brother PM me a very positive FR so I tried lor. I rtf a few times liao.

Better stop liao if not the marvel hero, TGL say I promoter of fuckshop L180H09. Hehehe!

Bye bye brother!
lol well people can judge whether my FR accurate or not lor.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sayyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Apple (1809)

Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7.8/10
Frenching: 7.2/10
Bath: 6.6/10
Cat bath: 6.8/10
Massage: 6.9/10
AR: 6.9/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Pussy painting: NA
Fj: 7.5/10
Gfe: 8/10

Apple is very cute syt with long hair, fair & good complexion. She has a pair of playful eyes, cute small medium high nose. Totally my dream girl. She looks like taiwan mei mei on Jacky wu variety show.

Apple has sexy, curvy, slim, teenage, well toned & taut figure. No tummy fats at all. Her back has some marks so body complexion not so perfect. Slim slender sexy legs 1.63m tall. Her figure is one of the best in GL at the moment. Just seeing her naked body makes me erect.

Apple has natural C cup boobs with brown nipples. Her boobs are the main attraction besides her curvy figure. Had a great time licking & playing with her boobs. Her nips sensitive to sucking so I lick gently.

In the bath we had body to body soapy rabba. She used colgate toothpaste to clean my penis. Very cooling mint feel.

On the bed we started with light kissing on lips. She gave my lips & tongue soft bites. I seize the opportunity & insert my tongue in her mouth & our tongue met. She sticked out her tongue often to act cute & I seize the chance to stick out my tongue to touch her tongue. Light sensual frenching. Had kissed her face too. I am very lucky to french her. Heard from apple she is a selective frencher.

Her cat bath is pretty average & gentle. She bites my nipples. She used her boobs to rabba my body. Her hands were caressing my balls & dick.

Apple gave me decent massage with great strength.

She gently licked my ass hole. No HJ involved. AR was brief. Heard she don't AR anyone. I am lucky.

Her BBBJ suction was not so strong. She used her tongue to lick my small head & along my shaft. Great eye contact. Seeing a cute chio syt suck my penis makes me high high into the sky.

I was busy playing with her as we hugged each other smooching lips caressing each other til I forgot to paint her pussy haha. Nicely trimmed pussy hair. Will paint her when I RTF.

Apple's pussy very tight. We bonked in missionary & doggie. In doggie her pussy was tightest. She kept looking into the mirror when I bonked her & caressed her boobs, great eye contact. In missionary, we frenched lightly & bonked. She licked & bited my nipples & neck. Very sensual soft moans. Very natural. No commercial feel.

Her GFE & KC are very high. Very playful childish friendly good attitude girl. Keep messing my hair, touching my face, pinching my cheeks. Chatted like bf gf. Showed me all her pics in her i phone. Added me in wei xin too. She even asked me out for shopping

Rtf : Yes confirm. I am KC by miss cutie apple.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3009 / Power: 11
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Breaking News

Samsters with evil agenda & ulterior motives

1. Haizdie (His clones are Tinhamodek & maxSTD) aka 1809 promoter
2. Keewee (Many clones and has many gang members from the Pic Exch thread)
3. Bronzegod (His clones are cherrychocolate, Hogaogang, tcss17, AlejandroAHBU and many more)

Good samsters who are genuine contributors

[COLOR="seagreen"]
1. Panad0l
2. MPF***
3. KP***
4. PGA69
5. Omnia
6. MaxPriest
7. Vincent
8. Slyer
9. Doomas
10. Comm
11. Tseng
12. Korean
13. Don Juan
14. Fat Fatt
15. A few more only
Hello. Don't lump me together with others lah. What evil agenda or ulterior motives do I have?

I very simple one. Don't disturb me and I won't disturb you. You disturb me, then of course I might comment on you too. Or if you post obviously promotional FR, but now I cannot even be bothered to comment on such things any more.

But seriously lah ah, stop posting with all your clones and post properly with just one nick - no need to use king.cobra and thegreenlantern and now also got one alejandro888 that you created, plus many others that I am damn lazy to list but had been spotted by others.

Why not just post with one nick instead of keep using clones to troll others?

sheesh.

exchange of 11pts only with 4-pointers & above from April 2014
Old 15-10-2013, 06:29 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 16560 / Power: 10
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

5 new chicks starts work today!!!

mango, shi shi , xin xin , ke ke and anna

looking forward to try keke and anna hee

18 pts given out daily pm me
uplist:nil
Old 16-10-2013, 06:49 AM
Samster (Premium)

keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So u are the new promoter of L1809 arh?? So what is your incentive? Free fuck? Better watch your front as u will get 1809 OKT into trouble!
hahaha you this troll better contribute more instead of just wasting bandwidth ... a clone is always a clone ... your motive here everyone knows ... your master all only know how to go into hiding hahaha and only dare to use clones to talk?? your intel eh? dont waste my time

Old 17-10-2013, 05:47 AM
Samster (Premium)

King.Cobra aka TheGreenLantern aka Alejandro88 aka Max priest aka slyer aka many more

at least i dont have to hide behind clones to comment on anything ... its jus that u are weaker and nobody else to blame, so wats your objective of having so many clones>? haha GOTCHA!!!

why should i spar on them? you the one who wanna challenged me eh?

Quote:
Oh well, only chaps like u and Haizdie would consider me a troll bcos I am a threat to you.. You two have been exposed! Obviosuly you two are fuck shop L1809 promoters. Bro Ah Green is bery the correct. Do you want OKT L1809 to get into trouble?? Do you wanna try me??

Only coward & immature chaps like you would get your dump & immature gang members to zap innocent samsters behind keyboard. If you are a real gentlemen, spar on a gentlemen level like Omnia & that Nato chap.
try posting in the picture forum lor if u dare? using your main acc and we will know who is the coward hahahaha