The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Commercial Sex Info at your Fingertips > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Having Fun around the World? Tell us about it here. This forum is sponsored by ThaiHotelDiscounts.com & Guysong.com

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1576  
Old 22-06-2011, 12:16 AM
Itachi's Avatar
Itachi Itachi is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 279
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 10
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto99 View Post
ONS is not as easy as it looks unless u're really a sweet talker and dun feel shy approaching strangers and talk things up~~

if u frequent places like butterfac/ st james, and able to hitch some gers, goin taiwan to hitch gers shld not be a problem for you~~
Hi naruto, are you still in Taipei? Did you go 金璁?
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1577  
Old 22-06-2011, 08:21 AM
Yoshi Chiong Yoshi Chiong is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 134
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 5
Yoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Here is my FR for my First Visit to Empire KTV. Took the MRT from my Hotel to a Station near there for only 20NTD. Only 5 mins walk from this new station. Brought a Hong Kong friend with me. Contacted Cai Dong and book a slot at 9pm. Room looks quite new and facilities I find is as good as any KTV back home. Accept the controls to select the songs are not so user friendly but what the heck I am not here to Sing Songs .
Requested for BuHuiChuan Cat, Cai Dong brought in the 1st line up... soso not so satisfactory. 2nd line up, saw one cutie the rest soso. I choose the cutie but my HKG friend not so satisfied - still no selection. Thanks Cai Dong for being so patient. He showed us a few more line up and finally I decided to choose for my HKG friend as none to his liking. But Jackpot, his gal was so horny and wild. Within 5 mins, both gals start to Strip to their panties and force strip us to our birthday suite *Gee*. What followed is 2hrs of Sexy Dancing, Drinking, Crazy Rubba Rubba and End off with Grand Finale of PCC. Never had so much fun before in Taiwan and for just NT4000 net (Include Everything - Drinks, Food, Room, Mei mei etc.) wow that is really value for money !!
Thanks to Bro Pink_Flyod for Sharing the Contact of Cai Dong.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1578  
Old 22-06-2011, 11:53 PM
jolli jolli is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Melbourne Aust
Posts: 14
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jolli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelman80 View Post
dear all,

was back from taiwan over the vesak day holiday. i got empire's cai dong contact from bro pink floyd. Thanks alot to bro pink floyd!

First time: Went on a Sunday midnight after some drinks with Taiwanese frens, went with another singapore colleague of mine. As it was Sunday, it was alot quieter and I thought I could find gals easier but I was wrong.

On sunday night, many gals are on leave, about 40% of gals are not around... Cai Dong brought the Cat III girls (bu hui chuan) type and all cannot make it. So we rejected and asked for Cat II girls (hui chuan) type, the gals are more pretty and some were called from the next door KTV.

We had girls and there were quite pretty and we sang, the usual strip to g-strings only. As they were young and cute, it was ok. We didnt managed to do anything, these SYT know that they are in demand, I managed to french my gal.

My second visit was on Tue afternoon was alone, one of my appt finished early and I went back to Empire. Truely, there were more gals. Again, another peculiarity, only CAT III gals are available on afternoons, not CAT II. I asked for CAT III, Cai Dong was not on duty and he asked another manager to host me... the CAT III gals are really hot, and different from the Sunday night selection. With the first round, I already selected. I picked a gal that look like Selina of SHE.

She was surprised that I chose after only seeing 1 round, I said I found her very attractive and the sort of bullshit-honeyed words... Then the loud music started and the action began, it was more fun than CAT II for sure. Then I asked for HJ after the first action segment, she asked for the massage oil and started but I couldnt shoot as I was holding back.

Then I started to rabba her and teased her and she allowed me to finger her cunt... bingo... she began to be horny and finally I proposed that we do the real thing. she said YES. She said she never had sex with a singaporean before and she dun mind trying.

I was super excited, she then called for the waiter to bring the rubber. the waiter was very surprised and asked her if she was really willing. Apparently, many girls do not do it. After some ding-dong, my "Selina" got the rubber and we started the action.

It was a surreal experience to bonk the gal in KTV setting with loud music, and boy, she was horny, she claimed she didnt have sex for weeks. It was truly mind blowing. It was like making ONS night in a club. I pumped and pumped her, as my lil bro is coated with the oil, it sort of delay the climax and it was great to see her moan and boy, she enjoys sex. Finally, we climaxed...

damage: 4000 for 2 hour room and 4000 for the sex part. Can charge to credit card but extra 10% charge. The name is some gift shop name.

before anyone dismiss this as a sex shop, it is NOT, the main biz is still sexy dance and sing KTV.

disclaimer: the make-love part is WHOLLY up to the chemistry + sweet talk. I think a few factors are in my favour then, I was alone, I was a Singaporean (novel to Taiwanese gals) and I can sweet-talk.

It was a great experience and truly memorable. Thanks to all the bros who have been to this place and upkeep the Singaporean good image and reputation.

In conclusion, good luck to the bros, but I sincerely urge the bros do not ask for sex immediately as it will offend the Taiwanese gals. if they want, u will know it and u will get it. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ALL THE SAMMYBOY BROS!!
You da man bro...Can PM me CAi Dong's number?
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1579  
Old 23-06-2011, 09:15 PM
mimisecret mimisecret is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mimisecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Can any kind soul pm me cai dong's contacts as well??
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1580  
Old 24-06-2011, 03:53 AM
jolli jolli is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Melbourne Aust
Posts: 14
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jolli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Just finished my stint at Empire thanks to contact to Cai Dong by Huluman. Am alone in Taipei so decided what the heck to just go get some lonely fun and I'd recommend this for any samster wanting some excitement without the gang along.

Girl I had was full of GFE with her Cai Yi Ling voice crooning to my ears. Suddenly the screen went black, lights flashing and her top was off and a nice little G-string grazed my spell bound eyes. The rest was as the other brothers said and the experience was pretty awesome.

Cept da bao would have cost too much amounting to around 10k!!! So too bad...Cai Dong says can just happening inside and he can arrange. It'll cost around 4k more for the girl to open sesame. So guys...if you are expecting to ***k, just plan ahead with Cai Dong cause 2hrs will go by in a flash...

The place is definitely modern, well furnished and environment pretty good.

Thanks bro Huluman...
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1581  
Old 24-06-2011, 01:11 PM
machinehead1234 machinehead1234 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 157
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Was there last month in Taipei. Not easy at all in Taipei. The tastes of Taiwanese girls are more inclined towards the pretty boy, feminine types (just like Korea, Japan).

Taiwanese girls are also less mature and tend to group together in large packs. You hardly see lone rangers or pairs together out for a drink. You probably need an entourage of wingmen to break through.

In Singapore and HKG, the pick up scene is a bit more mature and a witty charm goes a longer way than looks. Further, in S'pore and HKG, the preferred look is less of the pretty boy type but more of a real man's man. (think James Bond types).


Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto99 View Post
ONS is not as easy as it looks unless u're really a sweet talker and dun feel shy approaching strangers and talk things up~~

if u frequent places like butterfac/ st james, and able to hitch some gers, goin taiwan to hitch gers shld not be a problem for you~~
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1582  
Old 24-06-2011, 04:56 PM
naruto99 naruto99 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 123
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
naruto99 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
Hi naruto, are you still in Taipei? Did you go 金璁?
Thanks bro itachi for cai dong contacts... Went alone to Empire, actually i alight at the mrt and ask around for the location based on the road name, but was told it was far, so i took a cab and turn out its jz round the corner~~

Told the valet i looking for Cai dong and immediate grant access inside. First impression is quite grand and while walking thru the corridors, saw a lot of meimeis.. From wat i observe, i only saw 2 color of dress, blue and white. i know blue is "Bu Hui Chuan" so any bros know those wearing white is which cat coz i saw 1 wearing white quite chio...

Reached the room and was offered a warm towel.. Upzz for the service..
Cai dong then arrive and first impression he was very very approachable and friendly... First batch of gers came in (arnd 8), looks OK, but none to my liking so i ask for the second batch (arnd 4). But still no liking~~
Then Cai dong brief me on the cat they provide and those tat was introduce belong to "Bu Hui Chaun" cat and tats all he have...
Since i cannot make up my mind, Cai dong recommend one he said very young and jz join who was in the parade jz now.. so i agreed and he went out to get the ger..

Maybe i first time and abit nervous, i missed out on this cutie during the parade. Her name is En ci (19yrs old) from Keelung if i remember correctly.. Cai dong keep promoting his fried chicken wings and mention that its better the KFC there.. I tried and it was indeed better than the KFC over there.. THe KFC really cannot compare to ours....

Make some small talk with her, as i was the first time visiting such joint, i also dunno wat to expect.. so jz play along.. we played dices, drinking Taiwan Beer, etc... The disco music started and she ask me weather i wan to pcc, i kindly rejected since its my first time.. so no dance or strip during the first hour..

We cont playing dice, listening her sing songs, asking her which disco is fun, how to approach gers( me is a noob on this field), etc... Then when nearing to the end, i fake fake ask wats the different cat they have here, so ask her to do a dance b4 the session end. She obliged and turn down the light with GaGa music on the background and began stripping to panties.. Maybe its my first time, so find it abit wierd and she also mention why i feel so tense... Me too innocent le~~ hehe~~ Times up and Cai dong knocks on the door, makes some small chat wid me b4 sending me to the main door.. Really very service oriented.. Actually i did ask for the ger facebook and she nearly gave it to me but Cai dong was there so she nvr gave me in the end...
Overall its a satisfying experience..

Wanted to go back to Empire on a Sunday but was told by Cai Dong that the gers are limited and nt of gd standards, advised me not to go(really kudos for being honest and not jz wan to earn our money).. So look around and ask bro itachi on 金璁 contacts.. But as he advised me tat Sunday is not really a gd day to chiong, i decided not to proceed and wanted to try some clubbing but turns out that Sunday most clubs are also not open..

So for bros who wan to chiong on a Sunday, do plan properly..
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1583  
Old 24-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Itachi's Avatar
Itachi Itachi is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 279
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 10
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Yeah, to club in Taiwan is similar to sg, the best days are Wed, Fri and Sat. Thur can also go, but must check what is the concept on that nite for that club. Taiwanese gals are usually quite friendly. My friend and I were just standing beside the dance floor drinking, then a group of gals danced beside us and one of them signaled me to join dance floor. I was a bit stunned at the overfriendlyness, and the same gal then just pulled my friend into the circle of the gals! Woohoo! Seeing that, Mai Tu Liao, I went in dance with them! In less than 1 minute, I was grinding one gal! She was so happy and having great fun. suddenly, she turned around and asked me to "wait ah". I was like wtf? she quickly went to her table of friends and pull 1 tall gal to me. She introduced her and said today is her birthday. She then told the gal that I can dance! Ask me can dance with her? I was like feeling like a gigolo on that nite but I enjoyed it! Haha! Other guys saw that we are having fun with this grp of gals and grab them to dance with. I am not too sure if the guys know them. However, I am too busy to care.

The later in the evening more happening, I saw a quite pretty gal who is dancing alone beside me! I would give her rating of about 8/10! Make use of this good chance to dance with her. While dancing and grinding, my hands are all over her body liao. Can even feel her nipple over her cloth while my hands were grabbing her breasts! Maybe her bikini too thin or she braless or she turned on liao. Shiok man. I think by this time, I should have asked for ONS, but I was too enjoying with the dancing.Wasted chance. She then said she needed to rest a while, so since I also high tide, went to the toilet. By the time I returned, other guy approached her liao. KNN. Keep blaming myself for nvr taking the opportunity for ONS. =(




Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto99 View Post
Thanks bro itachi for cai dong contacts... Went alone to Empire, actually i alight at the mrt and ask around for the location based on the road name, but was told it was far, so i took a cab and turn out its jz round the corner~~

Told the valet i looking for Cai dong and immediate grant access inside. First impression is quite grand and while walking thru the corridors, saw a lot of meimeis.. From wat i observe, i only saw 2 color of dress, blue and white. i know blue is "Bu Hui Chuan" so any bros know those wearing white is which cat coz i saw 1 wearing white quite chio...

Reached the room and was offered a warm towel.. Upzz for the service..
Cai dong then arrive and first impression he was very very approachable and friendly... First batch of gers came in (arnd 8), looks OK, but none to my liking so i ask for the second batch (arnd 4). But still no liking~~
Then Cai dong brief me on the cat they provide and those tat was introduce belong to "Bu Hui Chaun" cat and tats all he have...
Since i cannot make up my mind, Cai dong recommend one he said very young and jz join who was in the parade jz now.. so i agreed and he went out to get the ger..

Maybe i first time and abit nervous, i missed out on this cutie during the parade. Her name is En ci (19yrs old) from Keelung if i remember correctly.. Cai dong keep promoting his fried chicken wings and mention that its better the KFC there.. I tried and it was indeed better than the KFC over there.. THe KFC really cannot compare to ours....

Make some small talk with her, as i was the first time visiting such joint, i also dunno wat to expect.. so jz play along.. we played dices, drinking Taiwan Beer, etc... The disco music started and she ask me weather i wan to pcc, i kindly rejected since its my first time.. so no dance or strip during the first hour..

We cont playing dice, listening her sing songs, asking her which disco is fun, how to approach gers( me is a noob on this field), etc... Then when nearing to the end, i fake fake ask wats the different cat they have here, so ask her to do a dance b4 the session end. She obliged and turn down the light with GaGa music on the background and began stripping to panties.. Maybe its my first time, so find it abit wierd and she also mention why i feel so tense... Me too innocent le~~ hehe~~ Times up and Cai dong knocks on the door, makes some small chat wid me b4 sending me to the main door.. Really very service oriented.. Actually i did ask for the ger facebook and she nearly gave it to me but Cai dong was there so she nvr gave me in the end...
Overall its a satisfying experience..

Wanted to go back to Empire on a Sunday but was told by Cai Dong that the gers are limited and nt of gd standards, advised me not to go(really kudos for being honest and not jz wan to earn our money).. So look around and ask bro itachi on 金璁 contacts.. But as he advised me tat Sunday is not really a gd day to chiong, i decided not to proceed and wanted to try some clubbing but turns out that Sunday most clubs are also not open..

So for bros who wan to chiong on a Sunday, do plan properly..
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1584  
Old 25-06-2011, 04:52 AM
imozaku imozaku is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 16
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
imozaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

going to tw in a few h time...hope to enjoy my stay there =/
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1585  
Old 25-06-2011, 05:01 AM
jolli jolli is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Melbourne Aust
Posts: 14
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jolli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Just came back from Club Wax which I arrived at around 2am (place closes at 5am), small place and lots of ang mohs...Chatted with some european and american dudes to find out more about the scene....Seems like its easy to get chicks around here if you are daring and chatty.

In any case, got to chat up some ladies as well(friendly), but since i'm leaving later in the day (since its pass midnight) didn't really felt like actually finding any action. Entry is 600NT and its free flow of house drinks (which is has a pretty wide selection).

I'd suggest going in a small group or at least a pair to party and have your wing-man support. Shouldn't be too tough. Have fun guys...
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1586  
Old 25-06-2011, 05:16 AM
chickenwing chickenwing is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 45
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chickenwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Thank you all for the valuable fr... I certainly enjoy reading it... will go tw next month... would like to try ONS but need sifus here to show me the light...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto99 View Post
Thanks bro itachi for cai dong contacts... Went alone to Empire, actually i alight at the mrt and ask around for the location based on the road name, but was told it was far, so i took a cab and turn out its jz round the corner~~

Told the valet i looking for Cai dong and immediate grant access inside. First impression is quite grand and while walking thru the corridors, saw a lot of meimeis.. From wat i observe, i only saw 2 color of dress, blue and white. i know blue is "Bu Hui Chuan" so any bros know those wearing white is which cat coz i saw 1 wearing white quite chio...

Reached the room and was offered a warm towel.. Upzz for the service..
Cai dong then arrive and first impression he was very very approachable and friendly... First batch of gers came in (arnd 8), looks OK, but none to my liking so i ask for the second batch (arnd 4). But still no liking~~
Then Cai dong brief me on the cat they provide and those tat was introduce belong to "Bu Hui Chaun" cat and tats all he have...
Since i cannot make up my mind, Cai dong recommend one he said very young and jz join who was in the parade jz now.. so i agreed and he went out to get the ger..

Maybe i first time and abit nervous, i missed out on this cutie during the parade. Her name is En ci (19yrs old) from Keelung if i remember correctly.. Cai dong keep promoting his fried chicken wings and mention that its better the KFC there.. I tried and it was indeed better than the KFC over there.. THe KFC really cannot compare to ours....

Make some small talk with her, as i was the first time visiting such joint, i also dunno wat to expect.. so jz play along.. we played dices, drinking Taiwan Beer, etc... The disco music started and she ask me weather i wan to pcc, i kindly rejected since its my first time.. so no dance or strip during the first hour..

We cont playing dice, listening her sing songs, asking her which disco is fun, how to approach gers( me is a noob on this field), etc... Then when nearing to the end, i fake fake ask wats the different cat they have here, so ask her to do a dance b4 the session end. She obliged and turn down the light with GaGa music on the background and began stripping to panties.. Maybe its my first time, so find it abit wierd and she also mention why i feel so tense... Me too innocent le~~ hehe~~ Times up and Cai dong knocks on the door, makes some small chat wid me b4 sending me to the main door.. Really very service oriented.. Actually i did ask for the ger facebook and she nearly gave it to me but Cai dong was there so she nvr gave me in the end...
Overall its a satisfying experience..

Wanted to go back to Empire on a Sunday but was told by Cai Dong that the gers are limited and nt of gd standards, advised me not to go(really kudos for being honest and not jz wan to earn our money).. So look around and ask bro itachi on 金璁 contacts.. But as he advised me tat Sunday is not really a gd day to chiong, i decided not to proceed and wanted to try some clubbing but turns out that Sunday most clubs are also not open..

So for bros who wan to chiong on a Sunday, do plan properly..
__________________

Puying is a gift,
fuck it, lick it, suck it
and fulfill it with your sperm.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1587  
Old 25-06-2011, 08:52 AM
NewKidOnTheBloc NewKidOnTheBloc is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 15
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
NewKidOnTheBloc is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Anyone can help me with Empire's 蔡董 contact?
Thank you so much for your help.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1588  
Old 25-06-2011, 10:47 AM
Itachi's Avatar
Itachi Itachi is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 279
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 10
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Yes, I had also been there in my last trip. Club Wax is foreigner-friendly club and the location is just outside Guting metro station, location very accessible. The drink-all-u-can counter is also quite fast and efficient. When I went there on a saturday, the music is a mix of trance and hip-hop, like combining the music of Zouk and Phuture. They also got many TVs which displayed the MTVs they are playing, quite nice. The gals who patronize this club came in all shapes, sizes and age, u name it. Though I had seen a few pretty ones, there are also some plump plump ones, which IMO, is rare to see even in Taipei streets. There are at least over 20 alcoholic drinks to choose from. They have a menu list at the counter. Personally, I like the lychee wine ( 荔枝酒) which tastes like lychee drink. The only thing quite stupid is that you will need to look after your cup even when you go dance. (Note: the empty cup is suppose to get refilled, once u lost the cup, you have lost your all-you-can-drink privilege). Therefore, going to club alone is a bit of a challenge. You look stupid holding your empty cup to dance rite? Somemore, you lost one hand to grind the gals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolli View Post
Just came back from Club Wax which I arrived at around 2am (place closes at 5am), small place and lots of ang mohs...Chatted with some european and american dudes to find out more about the scene....Seems like its easy to get chicks around here if you are daring and chatty.

In any case, got to chat up some ladies as well(friendly), but since i'm leaving later in the day (since its pass midnight) didn't really felt like actually finding any action. Entry is 600NT and its free flow of house drinks (which is has a pretty wide selection).

I'd suggest going in a small group or at least a pair to party and have your wing-man support. Shouldn't be too tough. Have fun guys...
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1589  
Old 26-06-2011, 12:39 AM
calintz2003 calintz2003 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
calintz2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Hi bros, could anyone pm me 蔡董's contact. I am in Taipei and thought of going empire and "da kai yan jie" ;D
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1590  
Old 26-06-2011, 05:48 AM
hotlove123 hotlove123 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: West
Posts: 36
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hotlove123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Hi bros, i will be going Taipei in july. Any kind souls can pm me 蔡董's contact as well? Thanks a million in advance!
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2014 ph19