The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15628 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Those were days

It happen about 5 years back when rules on  HC were more relaxed. They have pre- book hotel rooms for use (hotels with HC). BTW, the HC is no longer in existence. Any more such arrangement?

It was a lazy afternoon, decided to visit it. I book my usual girl , April. She knock on the door & entered. She started massaging my back, and about 10minutes into it, she mentioned that it had been a very slow week, & can she bring in her friend, May; who had just started work. My mind was racing thinking of FFM, & replied what you're waiting for. She went out of the room...

"Thinking of 2 sambal chillies" yum yum

Sorry guys to be cont'd.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those were days

Bros & Sis, any feedbacks, any way will continue 

My mind was racing thinking of FFM, & replied what you're waiting for. She went out of the room...

April, intro to me, May; & to my good fortune both were equally beautiful, rate them 8/10. May was very shy. 

They divided the work, April massaged my lower back & legs, while May my body. It was so soothing that I fell into lala land. I was gently awaken, & told to turn to the front. 

By now May was not shy, commented, "Oh, wow, look at that pole", & we had a good laugh. They continued massaging without touching my pole but by now both were caressing my groin 

Sorry guys to be cont'd. 
Old 12-04-2012, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
Constable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. Those were the days. Please continue.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for june, july, august and september ...
Old 12-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
flamboyant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing your fond memories.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
waiting for june, july, august and september ...
Ha, ha, those names are pretty common. Will definitely continue; but do let me 've some time to pen my recollections.
Thanks for the support.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you must be carrying a lot of cash around
because if last minute, more than 1 girl wants to service me, the other girl will have to follow me to ATM later
Old 12-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebad View Post
you must be carrying a lot of cash around
because if last minute, more than 1 girl wants to service me, the other girl will have to follow me to ATM later
What I do at times, is to stash away some cash, especially if it is the 1st time. Had a bad experience once, now a days pretty cautious.

Thanks for the tip.
Old 13-04-2012, 08:19 AM
Samster

By now May was not shy, commented, "Oh, wow, look at that pole", & we had a good laugh. They continued massaging without touching my pole but by now both were caressing my groin 

April gradually moved towards my neck trailing wet kisses on my body, arghh... it was a lovely sensation and we kissed lightly, and I decided to slow it down, hugged her from the back. She responded with a sweet sexy moan & slowly started to fondle her B+ breasts.

I trembled in anticipation knowing the pleasure coming as May stroked my rod paying special attention to the head, squeezing the tip as she moved her hands up and down. I moaned loudly and May gripped his dick even harder, oh g..o...d.

I look to April's lovey-dovey eyes with an innocent and demure face, with the smoothest complexion. She puts her mouth over mine and we engage in a furious tongue fight, frenching like there is no tomorrow, lapping up any saliva that I can squeeze out from her mouth.

"Hey guys, are you leaving me out of the fun", May purred, while licking my ears ...

Sorry guys to be cont'd. 
Old 13-04-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

How to write any feedback when all you wrote is just a few sentences and the encounter is an FR with a HC girl

Nevertheless, i think horny bros will like anyway
Old 13-04-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
shanewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samstershanewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping here for more ...
Old 13-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 15
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!

...were you referring to that hotel at Nassim hill ? I used to be a regular at the ANA HC,...oh how I miss these days,....still remember Sandra,.. and that other shoulder-tatooed univ-undergrad,..etc.,...
Old 13-04-2012, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 19
tailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond reputetailgunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
It happen about 5 years back when rules on  HC were more relaxed. They have pre- book hotel rooms for use (hotels with HC). BTW, the HC is no longer in existence. Any more such arrangement?
In the late 1980s, Delight HC at Dai-Ichi Hotel (now known as M Hotel) leased an entire floor of hotel rooms to cater to their booming business.

Orchid HC at Copthorne Orchid Inn also leased some rooms from the hotel but you have to pay $30 (if I remember correctly) to use these rooms instead of the massage rooms.
Old 13-04-2012, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

wah, April and May angmor language so powderful one ah? Uni students?

Is June and July coming also?
Damn if yes, you'll soon have a whole half year in your room!!! HAHA
Why you so like dat?
Old 13-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
How to write any feedback when all you wrote is just a few sentences and the encounter is an FR with a HC girl

Nevertheless, i think horny bros will like anyway
Thanks bro,
That's certainly a feedback, 'll definitely write longer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1