The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Commercial Sex Info at your Fingertips > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene Wechat escortsA section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

Escort69 KL Image
Escort69-kl is the leading escort agencies in Kuala Lumpur, offering highclass escorts and escort services across Malaysia. We are the number one provider of KL! We have a various selection of gorgeous escorts available to view on the internet. At Escort69-KL we are the one-stop-shop for all your Malaysian female escort needs. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. For the ultimate in entertainment adventures you must see our models, the hottest escorts in town.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1051  
Old 26-09-2012, 10:15 PM
mgshs mgshs is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mgshs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agon View Post
thanx bro XtheRest.

anyway, i have a FL to share with u all if any 1 of u interested.
get to know in some forum and is looking for RM.

I didnt try as Im not into this FL type. Height about 155cm. Bout 57kg.
Charging for RM150 for 1 1/2 hour session.

If u interested, do let me know. I will PM u d ctc n pic. U all nego with this FL. Im not OKT. Just sharing n helpin here.
bro can share the contact?
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1052  
Old 27-09-2012, 03:53 PM
atomatic atomatic is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
atomatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agon View Post
thanx bro XtheRest.

anyway, i have a FL to share with u all if any 1 of u interested.
get to know in some forum and is looking for RM.

I didnt try as Im not into this FL type. Height about 155cm. Bout 57kg.
Charging for RM150 for 1 1/2 hour session.

If u interested, do let me know. I will PM u d ctc n pic. U all nego with this FL. Im not OKT. Just sharing n helpin here.
Hi Agon,

I am from Ipoh. Iam interested into FL.Could you PM me the contact.

thank bro.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1053  
Old 27-09-2012, 04:31 PM
atomatic atomatic is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
atomatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agon View Post
thanx bro XtheRest.

anyway, i have a FL to share with u all if any 1 of u interested.
get to know in some forum and is looking for RM.

I didnt try as Im not into this FL type. Height about 155cm. Bout 57kg.
Charging for RM150 for 1 1/2 hour session.

If u interested, do let me know. I will PM u d ctc n pic. U all nego with this FL. Im not OKT. Just sharing n helpin here.
Hi Agon, I am interested. Could you PM me.

Thank you
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1054  
Old 27-09-2012, 07:25 PM
rav.evc rav.evc is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 329
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
rav.evc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrav.evc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrav.evc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHH2222MK6 View Post
You should have browsed this thread before you venture to any port or joint. At least you will be leaving Ipoh as a sextified man
i did. but the agon's ctc... he also never try, i not dare to take leh....

the other one is okt... but i lost the number...

so just walk walk.... then just go in hotel lo.. i presume most hotel spa.... got special la.
indeed, yes, just that too many ppl that time...

is ok. sometimes... like that lo...

if u have good ctc, pla share?
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1055  
Old 01-10-2012, 05:27 PM
nerrad nerrad is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 64
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nerrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

really miss helen from regal spa....
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1056  
Old 01-10-2012, 06:47 PM
infinityx infinityx is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
infinityx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

where is this Bougainville Club Spa located?
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1057  
Old 01-10-2012, 11:25 PM
shammy87 shammy87 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 32
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shammy87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

hye fren ...i'm a newbie..who i can contact at Syuen Hotel to meet the OKT?
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1058  
Old 02-10-2012, 01:37 PM
CCSL CCSL is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ipoh
Posts: 2
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CCSL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

gu bro in ipoh, i heard there is a nice place in bercham ipoh similar like food court having alot prc around, did any bro know where the actual location?
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1059  
Old 02-10-2012, 03:05 PM
AHH2222MK6's Avatar
AHH2222MK6 AHH2222MK6 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Anywhere got (o)
Posts: 81
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AHH2222MK6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy87 View Post
hye fren ...i'm a newbie..who i can contact at Syuen Hotel to meet the OKT?
You can find plenty of OKTs such as 101, jbescort. These OKTs are based in somewhere else but they are in charge of operation covering northern to southern region. You just need to call the provided OKT contact accordingly by state to state. Therefore, Bukit Aman is in o'town. You only have limited choices. No tom yam, no popiah. Only 2-3 PRC only. If you insist going to Syuen, there is this veteran OKT with his infamous name among the locals, V Gor. But this OKT is strict. Every anonymous customer needs to provide originator's name and number.

For all SBF local chaps info, there is a local CKT FL aged 22. Mixed ethnicity. 150 per shot (1 1/2 hours per session excluding hotel and CD). Condition for sharing, exchange for another SYT FL CKT.
__________________
"I don't give U tip does not mean that I am stingy. It means that your service does not worth to deserve a single penny from me"


"I don't give U taxi fare does not mean that I am cheap. It means that I can fetch U from where U are and drop U off where U want to be"
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1060  
Old 02-10-2012, 05:50 PM
nerrad nerrad is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 64
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nerrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHH2222MK6 View Post
You can find plenty of OKTs such as 101, jbescort. These OKTs are based in somewhere else but they are in charge of operation covering northern to southern region. You just need to call the provided OKT contact accordingly by state to state. Therefore, Bukit Aman is in o'town. You only have limited choices. No tom yam, no popiah. Only 2-3 PRC only. If you insist going to Syuen, there is this veteran OKT with his infamous name among the locals, V Gor. But this OKT is strict. Every anonymous customer needs to provide originator's name and number.

For all SBF local chaps info, there is a local CKT FL aged 22. Mixed ethnicity. 150 per shot (1 1/2 hours per session excluding hotel and CD). Condition for sharing, exchange for another SYT FL CKT.
mind giving me the contact? i can give u a okt number, he has local gal too
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1061  
Old 02-10-2012, 08:30 PM
reall reall is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 41
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
reall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Fwah, Ipoh boy here but left super long ago for Sg. Never knew about all these things until now, guess I was too innocent

But, I'm tempted to try when I am back in Ipoh on holiday Anyone wanna be my Ipoh chionging buddy? Haha
__________________
Just someone looking for a good time
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1062  
Old 03-10-2012, 02:18 AM
shammy87 shammy87 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 32
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shammy87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ....

haiya sifu..i'm going to ipoh dis saturday n i dont want to sleep alone, haha..mind gv me some no, can't tahan la read all comments n experience from all sifu here..really don now how to find the best 1 in ipoh.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1063  
Old 04-10-2012, 08:16 PM
rav.evc rav.evc is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 329
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
rav.evc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrav.evc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrav.evc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy87 View Post
haiya sifu..i'm going to ipoh dis saturday n i dont want to sleep alone, haha..mind gv me some no, can't tahan la read all comments n experience from all sifu here..really don now how to find the best 1 in ipoh.
Hotel Ritz Garden
No.86 & 88, Jalan Yang Kalsom, 30250 Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan.
Tel: 605-2427777

stay in this hotel.
then hang around at the cafeteria....
can find some fun
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1064  
Old 04-10-2012, 10:14 PM
Taneric28 Taneric28 is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Taneric28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rav.evc View Post
Hotel Ritz Garden
No.86 & 88, Jalan Yang Kalsom, 30250 Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan.
Tel: 605-2427777

stay in this hotel.
then hang around at the cafeteria....
can find some fun

Bro, I am at this hotel, after read your post I start seaching the cafeteria that you mentioned but where? 1st floor?? Lobby??? Seriously need help, don't want to sleep alone, need to eat so popiah....
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1065  
Old 04-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Taneric28 Taneric28 is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Taneric28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Bro, I am here at ritz garden hotel, where is the cafeteria that you mentioned?? Need help....don't want to sleep alone.... Is on 1st floor or lobby?? I am drinking in the bar and see only old man only.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2014 ph19