The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Commercial Sex Info at your Fingertips > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports VBet77Having Fun around the World? Tell us about it here. This forum is sponsored by ThaiHotelDiscounts.com & Guysong.com

 Image

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3616  
Old 12-08-2012, 08:10 AM
vince_kid's Avatar
vince_kid vince_kid is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: find them
Posts: 128
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
vince_kid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Hi Bros,

In 深圳 now,Would love to meet up any bros in sz today,intending to check out KTVs or other activities

Any bros interested can pm me to meet up, I will be staying in 罗湖区''老街 area.
2 other bro also with me.


Rgds,
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3617  
Old 12-08-2012, 11:46 AM
LMirko LMirko is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 43
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 5
LMirko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince_kid View Post
Hi Bros,

In 深圳 now,Would love to meet up any bros in sz today,intending to check out KTVs or other activities

Any bros interested can pm me to meet up, I will be staying in 罗湖区''老街 area.
2 other bro also with me.


Rgds,
I would love to join in, especially if you guys are planning to check out places nearer to my area in BaoAn. Its cheaper here anyways.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3618  
Old 14-08-2012, 02:34 PM
jayboy jayboy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,510
My Reputation: Points: 3445 / Power: 8
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Any bro got any planning for sept SZ ? Can pm me.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3619  
Old 17-08-2012, 08:28 PM
fastlizard's Avatar
fastlizard fastlizard is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Guangzhou
Posts: 187
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 3
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Been to Shenzhen many times but never ventured into Luohu Chun. Because of my intention to go to LHC decided to stay at Shangri-La Hotel for convenience. Access to Luohu chun from Shangri-La is very convenient. Exit the back door of the hotel behind the hotel lobby lounge, turn left, walk less than 100meters then cross the street. When I was there, so many mamasan approched me quoting 200 and 300rmb. Finally, followed one that quoted 200rmb including room. Walked me into a restaurant and she has 6 to 7 girls sitting on 2 different tables. Girls are all very young around 20y/o, all look like village girls that just arrived in a city. Picked a Hunan girl 17 y/o, look 6.5/10 after checking to ensure she does bbbj. Led me to a room(its like an old fashioned studio apartment) above the restaurant which is not so hygenic but better than most Shanghai BBS rooms that I have been to. Bbbj was fast and furious style with good suction at 7/10. FJ was missionary and doggy at 6/10 due to the warm room as the aircon was turned on only when we enter the room.
Overall still a very happening place if one is looking for a quick fuck and go. Now in hotel, will walk back there at about 10.30 to see if there is better stock to tabao back to the hotel. Mamasan told me ST 300rmb as the hotel is near. Those who wish to contact this helpful and not too pushy lady when in Luohu chun can call 15989593248.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3620  
Old 17-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Tuij2X Tuij2X is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 23
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 4
Tuij2X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
Been to Shenzhen many times but never ventured into Luohu Chun. Because of my intention to go to LHC decided to stay at Shangri-La Hotel for convenience. Access to Luohu chun from Shangri-La is very convenient. Exit the back door of the hotel behind the hotel lobby lounge, turn left, walk less than 100meters then cross the street. When I was there, so many mamasan approched me quoting 200 and 300rmb. Finally, followed one that quoted 200rmb including room. Walked me into a restaurant and she has 6 to 7 girls sitting on 2 different tables. Girls are all very young around 20y/o, all look like village girls that just arrived in a city. Picked a Hunan girl 17 y/o, look 6.5/10 after checking to ensure she does bbbj. Led me to a room(its like an old fashioned studio apartment) above the restaurant which is not so hygenic but better than most Shanghai BBS rooms that I have been to. Bbbj was fast and furious style with good suction at 7/10. FJ was missionary and doggy at 6/10 due to the warm room as the aircon was turned on only when we enter the room.
Overall still a very happening place if one is looking for a quick fuck and go. Now in hotel, will walk back there at about 10.30 to see if there is better stock to tabao back to the hotel. Mamasan told me ST 300rmb as the hotel is near. Those who wish to contact this helpful and not too pushy lady when in Luohu chun can call 15989593248.
I will be SZ next week, will definitely go there hunting. Do these village young girls have a tight body and tight pussy? Aha..., anyway, thank you for your good report.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3621  
Old 18-08-2012, 10:10 AM
evil_doct evil_doct is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 303
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
evil_doct is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

great now one more number can call when in sz next week hahaa
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3622  
Old 18-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Tuij2X Tuij2X is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 23
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 4
Tuij2X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_doct View Post
great now one more number can call when in sz next week hahaa
Hi, could you share me some places to go besides LuoHu Chun? Thanks, as it's my first time to SZ.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3623  
Old 18-08-2012, 06:16 PM
fastlizard's Avatar
fastlizard fastlizard is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Guangzhou
Posts: 187
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 3
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuij2X View Post
I will be SZ next week, will definitely go there hunting. Do these village young girls have a tight body and tight pussy? Aha..., anyway, thank you for your good report.
Firm body and tight pussy indeed but dont expect much service. Unpolished beauty if you consider them beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_doct View Post
great now one more number can call when in sz next week hahaa
Another number that i got from another mamasan is 13265686075. Weixin is widely used by girls but different from GZ. In GZ, more OKT then direct girls. In SZ more direct girls than OKT. I got a direct girl on Weixin 13682313016. 500rmb ST outcall but did not try.. Enjoy..
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3624  
Old 18-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Tuij2X Tuij2X is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 23
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 4
Tuij2X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
Firm body and tight pussy indeed but dont expect much service. Unpolished beauty if you consider them beautiful.



Another number that i got from another mamasan is 13265686075. Weixin is widely used by girls but different from GZ. In GZ, more OKT then direct girls. In SZ more direct girls than OKT. I got a direct girl on Weixin 13682313016. 500rmb ST outcall but did not try.. Enjoy..
Oh, nice, I love tight pussy and firm body even than looks. 'unpolished beauty', terrific!

So maybe I can try this direct girl first.

Thanks again, anyway. Hope my first SZ trip will be terrific!
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3625  
Old 20-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Tuij2X Tuij2X is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 23
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 4
Tuij2X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Hey, bro fastlizard, is there any great discovery?


Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
Been to Shenzhen many times but never ventured into Luohu Chun. Because of my intention to go to LHC decided to stay at Shangri-La Hotel for convenience. Access to Luohu chun from Shangri-La is very convenient. Exit the back door of the hotel behind the hotel lobby lounge, turn left, walk less than 100meters then cross the street. When I was there, so many mamasan approched me quoting 200 and 300rmb. Finally, followed one that quoted 200rmb including room. Walked me into a restaurant and she has 6 to 7 girls sitting on 2 different tables. Girls are all very young around 20y/o, all look like village girls that just arrived in a city. Picked a Hunan girl 17 y/o, look 6.5/10 after checking to ensure she does bbbj. Led me to a room(its like an old fashioned studio apartment) above the restaurant which is not so hygenic but better than most Shanghai BBS rooms that I have been to. Bbbj was fast and furious style with good suction at 7/10. FJ was missionary and doggy at 6/10 due to the warm room as the aircon was turned on only when we enter the room.
Overall still a very happening place if one is looking for a quick fuck and go. Now in hotel, will walk back there at about 10.30 to see if there is better stock to tabao back to the hotel. Mamasan told me ST 300rmb as the hotel is near. Those who wish to contact this helpful and not too pushy lady when in Luohu chun can call 15989593248.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3626  
Old 20-08-2012, 12:33 AM
Tuij2X Tuij2X is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 23
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 4
Tuij2X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince_kid View Post
Hi Bros,

In 深圳 now,Would love to meet up any bros in sz today,intending to check out KTVs or other activities

Any bros interested can pm me to meet up, I will be staying in 罗湖区''老街 area.
2 other bro also with me.


Rgds,
Hey, bro, I will be in SZ this Thursday. Are you still in SZ at that time?
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3627  
Old 21-08-2012, 08:32 AM
XiaoChun77 XiaoChun77 is offline
Samster (eP)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Choa Chu Kang
Posts: 244
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 7
XiaoChun77 is one of the Best!XiaoChun77 is one of the Best!XiaoChun77 is one of the Best!XiaoChun77 is one of the Best!
I'll be arriving SZX tmr night on tiger. Reach my hotel ard 12 midnight. Drop off my luggage then head to my regular iso (guan shi) massage place in Tangxia.

Any bro wanna join me? Leave me a message or call me on 135 3008 6645.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3628  
Old 21-08-2012, 08:40 AM
trusteel trusteel is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: singapore
Posts: 57
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
trusteel is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Any nIce Ktv at SZ.

Can intro
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3629  
Old 21-08-2012, 06:04 PM
jayboy jayboy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,510
My Reputation: Points: 3445 / Power: 8
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Sept plan to SZ then DG. Any bro joining ?
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3630  
Old 21-08-2012, 06:30 PM
travelcraze88's Avatar
travelcraze88 travelcraze88 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 278
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 9
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuij2X View Post
Oh, nice, I love tight pussy and firm body even than looks. 'unpolished beauty', terrific!
Expect no or even bad service. Dirty and smelly environment which is worse than our Petain Road. It's not everyone cup of tea. Definitely not for many I know.

Not to pour cold water on you but try to tune you to the real of world.

I think going for the 268rmb HJ massage in SZ sauna is more interesting.... Kekeke. At least the environment and gal service attitude are more comforting.

Though no fj job in their premises. But most of these gals will meet you at your hotel rooms for their "side line". They are also syts who have been polished with more positive attitude to provide good service in exchange for $$$.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2014 ph19