The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Shenzhen Info Needed (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=67504)

gofuckspider 04-04-2009 12:04 PM

Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

hi any bros know if theres any happening places to go to ard east yanhe rd in shenzhen? will be going there next wk for 2wk business trip..thks..

p-(^_^)-q 04-04-2009 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adidas88 (Post 3615941)
paying them to butterfly ... it just doesn't make sense at all ...
one of the bro told me a scene he witness in a local ktv joint ...
he saw a prc gal giving a bj inside the ktv room ...
later he saw the same gal frenching a guy in another room ...
enough said ....

but SZ clubbing is more ex than ZH .. right ??

honestly if u know wad we did to the gals when we were young .. u will be more disgusted. imagine the guys she accompany after us. pity them..

but of course karma will catch up with me one fine day and truely sorry to the those BS and TH ktv gals i mistreated.

McLovin@@ 04-04-2009 03:27 PM

Hi any bros know of a driver in Shenzhen that can bring us around? Don't wanna rely on public transport as it can be a pain in the ass especially peak and change shift hours :o

tklover 06-04-2009 03:37 AM

Used to went to Shenzhen for business trip, very boring in hotel...so log in to the QQ chatroom and try to get a FL to service me in hotel:D

happily found one student and ask for photo...send over, wow....very chio, quote me at 400rmb for a shot. very exciting:p while waiting for her

Ding Dong.....open the door.....WOW.....KNN
totally different from the photo, very dulan and want to reject her, but the girl beg me and say confirm good services, so give her a chance as she have big nehneh:D

end up, i regret....the service is below normal....the armpit hair is the worst...my nightmare in shenzhen.

recently found that qq chatroom closed.......too bad

Farmmart 08-04-2009 04:07 PM

Hi Bros

I used to stay in Vienna Hotel at hua qiang road ( There a walmart ). Last time, it is a Man world as there is many BBS around offering RMB150 Quckie.
Now i realise all is closed and turn into resturant.

Is there any Massage place to recommend?
Also any Hotel to recommend that is closed to all these BBS or Massage?

snooker 08-04-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmmart (Post 3629691)
Hi Bros

I used to stay in Vienna Hotel at hua qiang road ( There a walmart ). Last time, it is a Man world as there is many BBS around offering RMB150 Quckie.
Now i realise all is closed and turn into resturant.

Is there any Massage place to recommend?
Also any Hotel to recommend that is closed to all these BBS or Massage?

There's another place call Shazui which had girls in BBS offering rmb150 and plenty of massage joint too...but the hotels there sucks...cheap (rmb100) but run down:(

There's vienna Hotel 5 mins away by taxi (next to carrefour) rate at rmb268

sslimsy 08-04-2009 06:48 PM

Hi bros,

I will be in SZ on 22 & 23 April and will be staying in Hengfenghaiyue International Hotel in Baoan district. Is the hotel gal freindly? Can any bros advise whether the spa/sauna in the hotel has specials?

Also as I'm not familar with SZ, could the kind bros advise any good places (bbs, spas) to chiong? I could not find much info on the Baoan district after going throught the post. Also, can anyone gives me the address for the 6th storey building.

Any bros there during this time maybe can meet up and chiong together? Thanks in advance.

mandala13 13-04-2009 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sslimsy (Post 3630207)
Hi bros,

I will be in SZ on 22 & 23 April and will be staying in Hengfenghaiyue International Hotel in Baoan district. Is the hotel gal freindly? Can any bros advise whether the spa/sauna in the hotel has specials?

Also as I'm not familar with SZ, could the kind bros advise any good places (bbs, spas) to chiong? I could not find much info on the Baoan district after going throught the post. Also, can anyone gives me the address for the 6th storey building.

Any bros there during this time maybe can meet up and chiong together? Thanks in advance.

i be there 22 - 27 apr....

ReturntoKL 19-04-2009 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandala13 (Post 3645215)
i be there 22 - 27 apr....

Me and a bro will be in SZ on 5th may. Anyone wanna join us for ktv or massage?

By the way, Is Shazui still operating? I tot it had closed down.....

Ange|Boy 19-04-2009 10:01 AM

I will be there from 23rd april to 2nd may

Ella 19-04-2009 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReturntoKL (Post 3662606)
Me and a bro will be in SZ on 5th may. Anyone wanna join us for ktv or massage?

By the way, Is Shazui still operating? I tot it had closed down.....

I was there last 2 weeks,, Still operating but at a very small scale.. still have approx 5-6 massage joint, 4 ktv, those girls on the street (rmb150) from 1000-2000 now down to maybe 20-30..

Now must go Ktv(more selection of girls) n pay rmb300 for a bonk + drink n room charge:mad:

zanzibargold 19-04-2009 03:05 PM

bro Ella

After reading what you pay for a bonk with ktv girl in Shazui, I feel i have been a carrothead for a long time.

Whenever I'm in SZ, i go to 1 ktv where my friend is mamasan. The usual charges for going ktv is not too ex for this place. For me 1 person, room plus 2 bottles red wine plus all the nonsense charges, usu about 600rmb.

But the girl charges for bringing out are very high. Sitting charge is 300, but 1 shot is 800, and overnight is 1200!

I have been to this place many times as I feel comfortable, and I have the mamasan to make sure everything goes smoothly.

But the cost of bringing a girl back is making me quite sian these days.

So the last 2 trips, I have been trying other ways to get fun, sianing massage girls, or asking Changping girls to come look for me in sz.

Perhaps bros like you can share with me where else I can get company for overnight when I am there.

Cheers
zanzibargold

Tony Stark 19-04-2009 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zanzibargold (Post 3663596)
bro Ella

After reading what you pay for a bonk with ktv girl in Shazui, I feel i have been a carrothead for a long time.

Whenever I'm in SZ, i go to 1 ktv where my friend is mamasan. The usual charges for going ktv is not too ex for this place. For me 1 person, room plus 2 bottles red wine plus all the nonsense charges, usu about 600rmb.

But the girl charges for bringing out are very high. Sitting charge is 300, but 1 shot is 800, and overnight is 1200!

I have been to this place many times as I feel comfortable, and I have the mamasan to make sure everything goes smoothly.

So the last 2 trips, I have been trying other ways to get fun, sianing massage girls, or asking Changping girls to come look for me in sz.

Perhaps bros like you can share with me where else I can get company for overnight when I am there.

Cheers
zanzibargold

KTVs in SZ are expensive. That's why many bros head over to CA or CP. However I don't mind if the quality is those 9/10 type. Does the KTV you patronised has that kind of quality? Once I spotted one very solid KTV girl when I'm loitering aimlessly in SZ at 3am!

For cheaper alternatives why not try BBS girls? ST is RMB130-150. LT is RMB500 and up. Not sure if it's your thing. :)

adidas88 19-04-2009 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Stark (Post 3663701)
Once I spotted one very solid KTV girl when I'm loitering aimlessly in SZ at 3am!

how can u spot a very solid ktv gal at 3am loitering in SZ ??
u must be drunk .... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by snooker
There's another place call Shazui which had girls in BBS offering rmb150 and plenty of massage joint too...but the hotels there sucks...cheap (rmb100) but run down

KNN ... now i know how u can tailor make a 600rmb/day budget in SZ ...
no ktv .... run-down hotel .... no ON ..... :mad:

Ella 19-04-2009 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zanzibargold (Post 3663596)
bro Ella

Cheers
zanzibargold

U r not really been chop carrot as in Shenzhen u can get girls at
1) rmb58/2 hours massage + rmb300 bonk
or
2) rmb918/2 hours massage + rmb600 bonk

different place charge differently..maybe yours model class, that's why the price is high..:p

Overnight in Shazui ktv is rmb600 but if u get the girl early (around dinner time) must pay additional rmb200 (ktv fine)

Dunno how's your taste as the girls here are extreamely young..very hard to find those above 22 years old

Normal ktv charge is usually around the price u describe but posh ktv in downtown might have a rmb680 minimum expenditure for small room without toilet.