The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My girlfriend's housemate (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=620628)

MrChow 04-08-2016 12:43 AM

My girlfriend's housemate

My girlfriend stays in a rental 3 bedroom apartment together with two housemates. One of them is a Thai couple and the other is a 26 years old girl from China.

Unlike most PRCs I know or have come across, my gf's housemate, let's call her Kimberly, happens to be very pleasant. She's mild mannered, clean and keeps to herself most of the time.

She came into my girlfriend's flat last. My gf and the other guy came in first before the landlord decided to rent out the last room to Kim.

I spend most of my time at my gf's place and would occasionally meet Kim when she returns from work. Nothing fancy. She's usually dressed in the usual office attire. She's about 165cm tall, slightly heavy boned but otherwise slim, and has a pretty good figure. C cups.

I seldom speak to Kim when my girlfriend's around. Don't want her to suspect anything although there wasn't anything at all in the beginning until one particular night.

That night, my gf and I had one of the usual arguments. In her haste she decided to get out of the house for a walk. It was well over midnight and I had no intention of going out of the house so I decided to stay put.

I got out into the living room to smoke to cool down. As I was smoking, Kim came out. I apologized for smoking in the living room to which she said it was okay.

She asked me where my gf was. I told her she went out for a walk. Kim told me she heard we had an argument and asked if I was alright. I told her I'm alright.

From the dim living room, I watched her silhouette as she was talking to me. She was dressed in a loose cotton sleep dress. Grey. Nothing fancy. Her hair's down. But I could trace the shape of her boobs in that dim room against the light from the distant kitchen.

I started talking about why we argued briefly. She tried to listen but maybe she didn't quite get what the big deal was and excused herself to head to the kitchen. I followed her to the kitchen to grab a drink. Threw my cigarettes.

She was making herself a hot drink and I sat down by the bar stool watching her. It's clearer now in the light that she's not wearing a bra. I could see her nipples poking through her dress. The loose arm holes showing a little bit of sideboob.

I couldn't help but watch her as she fixed her drink. Not realizing that slowly I had a boner in my running shorts.

She turned to speak to me and noticed I was looking at her boobs. She didn't mention anything but folder her arms to cover her chest. She asked if I wanted a hot drink. I told her I needed a cold drink and she said okay. She sat down while waiting for her tea to settle.

We continued talking and slowly she relaxed. Her arms come down from her chest and she started loosening up. Talked to me about how it's so difficult to meet guys here in Singapore. Told me about her tinder dates and how guys are only looking for sex even on the first dates.

We quickly moved topics from there on to sex of course. I told her of my own Tinder encounters. The sex. The first time I met my girlfriend from Tinder as well and how we ended up at the same apartment. Told her how we made out in the same kitchen.

As I spoke I started to move closer to her. I became slightly animated and tried to show her what happened on my dates. She didn't resist although I tried to make any contact as innocent as possible.

All the while I kept glancing towards her boobs and her nipples. She didn't seem to mind and didn't bother covering up with her arms anymore.

It was soon an hour since we spoke and I told her I needed to check on my gf. I stood up, not realizing that there's some remnants of blood still clogged up in my penis. It was pretty obvious as it poked from under my shorts.

She noticed immediately and passed a sarcastic comment. "Someone got a little excited.". I nervously laughed and retorted "Well, it must be a little chilly. Those can cut glass." Gesturing towards her boobs. She gave me a cold stare and then giggled before moving off back to her room.

To be continued...

100% 04-08-2016 12:44 AM

Re: My girlfriend's housemate

1st camper here.

w2w2 04-08-2016 12:54 AM

1st camper here!!

IceSpearz 04-08-2016 02:55 AM

2nd camper pitching tent

ebuddy 04-08-2016 07:16 AM

Camping for more

koebshaq0_0 04-08-2016 08:05 AM

Nice start. More please...

MrChow 04-08-2016 07:49 PM

Continuation...

After she went into the room, I called my girlfriend. After much talk, she returned home. But only because she had a flight the next morning. We slept and I sent her to the door to say goodbye. It was an early Saturday morning, 8.30 am.

I was bare bodied. Still in the same shorts when I sent my gf to the door. The Thai couple had already left, they're usually early risers and kept to themselves.

I didn't think Kimberly was going to be awake anytime soon so I didn't bother putting a shirt on. Went to the kitchen to fix some cereal and milo for myself.

As I was busy pouring the cereal, suddenly I felt a tickle on my body from behind. Spilled some cereal onto the floor and quickly turned around. Kimberly, still in the same grey cotton dress laughing. She apologized and helped me to pick up the pieces of the cereal.

I immediately caught a glance into her dress and her breasts hung. The slightly inverted nipples. Light brown in colour. Her areolas were just nice, not too big. I stared at them for a moment before she realised I wasn't helping her. She looked up and I just smiled.

She gave me a weird look. Twisted her lips. Giving me the I know what you're doing look. She got up, and hit me on my arm and threw the cereal away. She asked where's my gf, and told her that she had left for flight. Probably back in a 2 days time.

I told her I better grab a tshirt. She told me, don't worry about it. But it's totally up to me. I decided not to.

I sat down to eat my cereal. While she went to the kitchen top to make herself tea. I looked at her from behind, wondering if she was wearing any panties. I couldn't see any panty lines, so I imagined if she was actually commando.

My mind wandered if she had pubic hair or she had gone for a bikini wax. As my thoughts raced further, I could feel my penis engorging harder.

Part of me didn't want her to notice. But another part wants her to see, although I wanted to pretend like it wasn't intentional.
She sat down. Instead of across the table, she chose to sat next to me.

She adjusted her seat to face me, I did the same.

She started asking me what plans I had for the weekend. I told her nothing much. Intended to just chill. She told me she didn't have any plans either and was still contemplating joining her friends for drinks.

I couldn't stop gazing at her breast while she spoke to me. The dress still faintly covered the shape of her nipples.

Again, I couldn't stop the blood rushing to my nether regions. Just as she was talking, she suddenly gazed down.

I was pitching a tent. And she noticed.

She rolled her eyes. All she said to me was 'Good Morning Morning Glory.'

I almost choked on my drink. I laughed. She laughed.

We then just stared at each other for awhile. Her brown eyes. Pale lips. Looking at me. I wanted to reach in for a kiss but part of me says it's going to be complicated when my gf comes back. Women's intuition never fails them.

So I just smiled.

She smiled.

Out of a sudden, she patted on my penis and said "Go back to sleep." And stroked it like a dog twice.

I was abit shocked by her action. I laughed and told her that's not helping at all.

She smiled and continued eating and talking like nothing happened. I didn't know if she wanted me to make an advance or she just wanted to stop. I wasn't sure.

To be continued...

Alantino 04-08-2016 08:04 PM

camping here!

kroxi 04-08-2016 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alantino (Post 14927017)
camping here!

I join you . :)

diputs1269 04-08-2016 09:41 PM

Another camper here.

ph224 04-08-2016 10:19 PM

me too camping here

trivago 04-08-2016 10:35 PM

Nice patting haha :D

never2342 04-08-2016 10:40 PM

nice story camping here =D

Alantino 04-08-2016 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kroxi (Post 14927363)
I join you . :)

come come. got beer got popcorn

Pedroz 04-08-2016 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trivago (Post 14927649)
Nice patting haha :D

How come there's no petting? hahaa :D