The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Tanglin HC (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=80348)

Vigilant42 17-08-2009 01:24 PM

Re: Tanglin HC

Quote:

Originally Posted by chukeliang (Post 4015109)
anugust avail on sunday?

No, bro chu. She don't work on Sundays.

g3p2 17-08-2009 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vigilant42 (Post 4009648)
Dear bro,

She is awesome. Good bbbj, shiok shiok Bei zao jui. Natural Soft moan during FJ. Good massage also.

Regards
Vigilant42

Bro Vigilant42,

You recently had fj with August? Wa you're lucky man! I called a few times and was told she's on leave ;)

ivanleong 18-08-2009 04:10 PM

Hi All, We should be realistic. There is a marked different between a girl friend and those girls working in the HC. She may gives you her body but you can never have her heart.They are more or less like public property providing services for money. A certain Bro Robbin did mentioned some lending money activities and that's a wake up call!So all bros know when not to cross the line and take care. Cheers , ivan

jojo undertaker 20-08-2009 12:40 AM

hi all. well, i was recommended by a friend of mine to try natrah. the first time i saw her came in the room, i was shocked! very pretty girl! very slim and quite tall. nice body, nice ass and boobs are just nice, like a model. massage was ok but damn, her blow was superb! mind blowing indeed. did try to psycho her for full but she very firm leh. haiz. one thing about her, she treated me like we've known each other for months. very bubbly and great personality too. will try to book her again before fasting month. she's a one damn hot girl i must say! :)

ronnesh 20-08-2009 01:38 AM

Finally manage to find time for a visit Tanglin.Made a call and booked for Liza(hoping that it was the same Liza from Fortune Hotel.Arrived on time after shower mind was disturbing what if she was not the one.Since already there calm myself and told myself to hack it if its a different girl.
Heard a knock on the door and could see the door slightly open.I could see that she was peeping and to my delight she was the one.Liza from Fortuna.
She was also delighted to see me,started to talk old stories,our outcalls and
the many times we had dinner together,talked about how we lost contact.
Started to give pecks while talking.Slowly,we were frenching.After about ten mins slowly undress her, top only(so sad,she said that she was having mensus).Sucked and kissed her till her belly button and by this time my bro was standing up already.Liza then put on the cap and started to blow.Her blow was a little disappointing,not much of deep throat.Still didnt cum after a while,told her to remove condom and pcc.Frenched her while she pcc till i cum.Washed up talk cock for a while,exchange numbers and left.

ivanleong 20-08-2009 07:27 PM

Hi Bro Jo Jo, Be patient and give natra some time. One thing is for sure, if you are young and dashing and easy with money you stand a better chance. Once she knows you better she may relent and give you full.For the records, there are bros who have vouched that she does full previously. However, many bros failed to get her to do full lately.Any successful hit man out there? Cheers, ivan

nokia611o 20-08-2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g3p2 (Post 4017789)
Bro Vigilant42,

You recently had fj with August? Wa you're lucky man! I called a few times and was told she's on leave ;)

all customer she do fj or only regular?

g3p2 21-08-2009 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nokia611o (Post 4028547)
all customer she do fj or only regular?

Didn't ask her, but I did Fj only after the 3rd time ..

Vigilant42 21-08-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g3p2 (Post 4030025)
Didn't ask her, but I did Fj only after the 3rd time ..

Dear Bros,

I first time already had FJ with her, really. No lie. Sibeh Song. Maybe she see people.. Ha.

Regards
Vigilant42

chukeliang 24-08-2009 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vigilant42 (Post 4031257)
Dear Bros,

I first time already had FJ with her, really. No lie. Sibeh Song. Maybe she see people.. Ha.

Regards
Vigilant42

veri lucky:D
i ask she said didnt do

Jchua 25-08-2009 09:41 AM

Any bros try the lady boss-Jacky b4? Look like a juicy gilf:)

ivanleong 25-08-2009 11:38 AM

Hi Bro Jchua , To be honest with you i have tried Jacky but that was many years ago. in her younger days she used to keep long hair and was quite a pretty girl i must admit. She gave good services and was a popular gal then. But now i am not too sure if she is retired . maybe bro can call today and try booking to bring her out of retirement.Cheers , ivan

lancer_sg 25-08-2009 12:00 PM

may i know the location........

ivanleong 25-08-2009 12:41 PM

Hi Bro , the address you want.3rd floor , tanglin shopping centre.Jacky is nice but august is hot! Good Luck bro. ivan

sidekick 25-08-2009 02:33 PM

August also allow me 'private entry' during my first visit.

After a wonderful massage, she stood before the dressing table in front of the mirror & lifted her left leg & placed her left foot on he high massage bed. I knelled underneath her & kissed, licked & tongued her abalone for a long time. She got wet & her legs got wobbly & I instructed her to lay spread eagle on the massage bed. I feasted on her abalone again until she squirmed & orgasmed & then mounted her in missionary position. I pumped away & her face was etched in ecstasy. Kissed her on her lips & before I knew it, I was spent.

Decent looking MILF & worth the screw.

Damage excluding the hc entrance fees was $100

FJ was capped but bush at that time wasn't trim