The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Polls (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Do you get any free sex offered by FL? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=355751)

Technician 11-03-2013 08:57 AM

Do you get any free sex offered by FL?

Do you have any encounters of free sexy from fl?

Technician 11-03-2013 03:48 PM

Re: Do you get any free sex offered by FL?

No one share experience? Hee hee:D

Technician 12-03-2013 08:06 AM

Share my experience, while waiting for my friend to finish his job with a fl.
I saw my fl whom I regularly call. She saw me and was quite happy and approach me and ask whether I want to go. I told her that I did not have enough cash, only $5 like that.

She said," never mind, I pay for room and this time free for you."
I said," don't want la, you got other people out there to earn $ from."

She grabbed my hand and drag me to those room to have a great time sex.

This is how I have free sex with her.

Too bad she was caught a few years back and send back to prc.

If you want to know my experience with her, upz me :p and I'll share in this thread.

BiRd13 12-03-2013 11:48 AM

Not really FL... But she's from one of the HC few years back...
Had few session with her (She only provide HJ) that time...

On the 3rd session with her, somehow she was turned on and we have sex on the spot... Since then, we will meet up for sex after her work almost once per week... And continue on going for about 4 months or so, before stopping...

I tried to pay her for the session, but she refused to accept as she said its an insult to her... As she did it willingly...

Technician 12-03-2013 01:45 PM

I think she develop some feeling for you .. hee
You know she come here so lonely blah blah .. Need some companionship ..

Thanks for sharing .. Can't upz for for the moment .. hee .. once can I'll upz you

DegenerationX 12-03-2013 03:55 PM

I did get before from FL, massage gal and KTV gal. But only happen once in a blue moon

AvgJoe 14-03-2013 04:40 PM

Never manage to get any from FL, but did manage to KC a KTV gal a while back.
Initially did pay to bring her out of KTV for bonk. After getting to know each other better, will just meet during lunch time or a few hours before she is suppose to go work. Food and drinks i pay, hotel i pay, condom i pay. Bonk is FOC and never once did she ask for any payment or hinted for money. :D

hka1an 15-03-2013 12:56 AM

I did get from a massage gal once in a clean joint. Apparrently i was the last customer and she got tired and horny. Bonk was FOC. we continued to have free sex since.

doomday123 15-03-2013 02:00 AM

I did have but rejected her as feel they are also earning a living so just do not want to take advantage of her...........................:)

Technician 15-03-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomday123 (Post 8666405)
I did have but rejected her as feel they are also earning a living so just do not want to take advantage of her...........................:)

Thumbs up bro! ;)

big_cock 15-03-2013 09:17 PM

for FL no..nv before...
but for HFJ singer and coyotes yes... :p:D

AgentPig 16-03-2013 02:29 AM

I cannot really say which ones or how many as I could be getting myself into trouble but...

yes, all the freakin' time.

treat the right ones nice, but not too nice, and be very clear about your intentions. don't ask for anything & don't promise anything, only try to have a laugh with them.

have made many 'friends' like this ;)

Cartman2005 16-03-2013 08:37 PM

haha..i am not that lucky yet....hope i will get one soon!!!

azzazel80 18-03-2013 09:49 AM

I am almost, usually is that the service is 60/1 or 90/2, which I sometimes would get a KC girl who would give extra 1 or 2 shots... There was one particular one that I was her last customer, she invited me to sleep overnight with her free... extra free bonks that night :P. Another time was at KTV with PRC... who seldom goes out with customer (my friend tried to jio her out, kena rejected a few times). But she did went out with me after I kissed her and she said today she horny... she only kept my tips during the KTV session and we had 2 shots in a nearby hotel :)

bigangry 18-03-2013 06:18 PM

happened to me with 3 girls at different period of time. not Fls but HC girls. one common thing is that there are alot of chemistry and we will go out for meals before going to my place for sex. I tried to pay but them always refused. one of them even offered raw sex but i always refused saying dont want to have unwanted pregnancies.