View Single Post
Old 25-07-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11185 / Power: 18
NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
where is this LuoHu Village? Near Dongmen Pedestrian St or not?
100rmb is good price.

i got a question on safety....they bring you to strange places n they might robbed you.
anyway to prevent that?
Today, due to the rain I am beli free so answer your question.

LHC or LuoHu Cun is near the LuoHu boarder crossing. It is on the right side of Shangri-La Hotel. To be precise, it is along RenMin Nan Lu. I think you can't missed it. It is a cluster of a few blocks of pinkish building. Once you crossed the boarder from Hong Kong, LHC is about 800 meters from the crossing.

On the way there, you will pass by the Shenzhen Railway Station, Railway Hotel and on your right is the LuoHu Commercial City/Bus Terminus. To reach LHC, you will probably talk the underpass. When exiting the pedestrain crossing, you will see Shangri-La Hotel. Look for RenMin Nan Lu to be on the correct side. If you are on Jian She Lu, then you are on the wrong side.

Keep you friends close but your enemies closer