Quote:
Originally Posted by Nailgun View Post
Hello Ben! My FR as you requested!

got work tmr so i'll keep it short

Name : Bing Bing
Looks : 9.5/10
Her looks are a killer. Can't say no to her when she smiles sweetly
Boobs : 8.5/10
Full and very very nice to play with. Like one bro said it seems to be enhanced but wth cares about that?
Body : 9/10 (slim)
I dun even detect any baby fats. Good enough for you? it's way good for me!
Massage: ?/10, ..., can hear moaning from other side, she help to moan together.make me high
- This bro is dead on! I love this place mainly due to the sound effects from every single girl. They coordinate so well... Feels like Tarma
Frenching : No go
maybe my breathe stinks? Gotta brush and rinse before going next time... DAMN!
BBBJ: 10/10
Man oh man she knows how to work her tongue and suction!! Words can't express how i feel. Someone with better linguistic skills try it.
FJ :9/10
I gave the massage a pass and went straight to work. Came out after only 35 min even though I was meant to have 75 and still am a happy customer
GFE : 8/10
Damage: RM173 + tips 20
Duration: 35min (supposed to be 75mins)
RTF : Like what I told Ben, I am probably going to ask my company to deposit my salary straight into their account. Doesn't really matter either way...

Note: 2 new girls coming in from tmr! Dunno if this is old news but I saw their photos. Babelicious!!
Hi bro, thx for ur excellent FR on Bing Bing. Regarding the 2 new girls, it's a latest news la and not many has seen their photos. Haha...Good idea.Cool !!! So when will I be seeing u again?