View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Current Line Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This house operates from 3PM to 2AM daily. The decor in the rooms of this house are basic and rather clean with all the essential mirrors and colourful lightings. The OKT and his Assistants are very friendly people. There are currently 4 WLs in this house -

1) Tina - Pleasing to the eyes, demure, dainty, has feminine allure, slim, about 1.6m tall, gave me the leggy impression with her slender legs and 5 inches stilletoes ... She has A cup frontal assets ... Double eyelid eyes, oval facial shape and her nose is quite sharp ...

2) Apple - Very adorably chio Sichuan lass, big sparkling set of eyes, China doll bang and long wavy permed at the base, fantastic looking bod with all the essential curves on her anatomy, slim, about 1.63 m tall and fair ... Full B cupper assets which are very very tender when I caressed and kneaded them sensuously ... Her tits reminded me of my past favourite, Qian Hong formerly from 58A ...

3) Xiao Jin - Pleasant looker, cute, youngish with a touch of local lian, long tress, small eyes, fair, petite and slim ... Prolly an A cupper from the exterior ...

4) San San - Pleasant looker, petite, slim, fair, and B cupper frontal assets ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Tks Maxxy!....

Abit more info on Xiao Jin....

Xiao Jin (1809)....21-22yr old mm fm Chongqing...quite fair, cute syt wif a biggish face, nice catlike eyes, fake eyelashes look attractive...looks young n fresh wif a china doll hairstyle...164+cm tall gd ht, leggy wif slim shapely sexy legs...toenails painted wif kinky green nailpolish, I like!...slim lithe bod, smooth skin, lovely back....A+/B- boobs wif inverted brown tits...flatish albeit perky small ass...pussy quite well trimmed wif no smell...