View Single Post
Old 15-02-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Just left SZ, but paid a visit to BH on my last night

The mechanical efficiency with which the captain directed me to a room suggested that he was going to shaft me with a shitty MM, but as she (#62) came into the room, i figured out that i would definitely pay good money to experience the better ones.

Looks: 7/10 (never had a thing for fake eyelashes or hair extensions, but just being picky)
Figure: 7/10 (C-cup breasts, very smooth skin and legs. Slightly meaty but I guess that works)

her voice was a major turn on. Hearing her speak was like listening to the nectar of the goddesses, but I digress. Massage was so-so. There were a couple of times where she used one hand and fiddled with her phone with the other but these were mostly intermittent. Was I really there for the massage? I don't think so.

As she massaged my thighs and began stroking my dick, I began thinking about how it felt like she was obviously working, but still doing a good enough job for me to forget about all the bullshit in life. There was ample eye contact as she stood in front of me and undressed, and that lovely voice pretty much left me paralysed as I stood dare gawking at her tits while she said things to me which I have no idea about (my mandarin is like, fail/10)

I was a little peeved that she left her skirt on, and as I told her to remove her skirt, she got off the bed and asked me why I'd like her skirt removed, as though I was her stepfather who just copped a feel. No sweetie, your skirt, not your panties. I'm sure I said 裙 and not 内裤 even with my B4 in chinese.

Despite these shortcomings, I willingly let her whisk me away as she rubbed her tits in my face and licked my body. I was so lost in the feeling of having a stranger sliding her bare body up and down mine that at one point of time she picked up my hands and pretty much ordered me to cup her tits, as though she was insulted I wasn't paying enough attention to them.

Without warning, she slipped her head between my legs and began licking my dick. I stared at the bare ceiling and pondered how every decision in my life had led up to this moment where I have a MM only known by her number running her tongue in circles around my foreskin, before slipping her tongue beneath and deftly flicking against my head. It felt great, no doubt - but unfortunately she progressed to jacking me off and sucking my cock. With the ease of a gymnast, she swept her legs over my head in the 69 and thrust her wet 内裤-clad cunt in my face and began pumping away at my dick.

Oh, at that moment, how I wish I studied harder for my chinese O levels, at least enough for me to know how to say "take my dick all the way down your mouth, I want to feel you choking on it, please" in mandarin.

Unfortunately no such fantasy transpired.

She switched between 69 and kneeling between my legs while working hard for her money, and I felt reality slipping away from my senses as the time felt like it was crawling to a halt.

Until she stopped.

你好厉害!

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

I apologised in mandarin. She suggested a couple of things, which I've no idea what she meant, but I reckoned she was complaining about me taking too long to cum? and her hands/mouth were tired. No idea. Truth be told I was kinda holding back on cumming just to fuck with her.

She laid by my side and allowed me to gently run my fingers up and down her back. Along the curves on her milky skin, I pictured the Bedouins of the Sahara leading their camels up and down the sand dunes or the eskimos in Alaska traversing rugged ice peaks, and how unlucky they are not to get blown by a Spa Hostess.

Before long, she got back to the BBBJ, and without holding back, the CIM came shortly after. I would probably rank it as a good orgasm, definitely beats jacking off alone. What made it worthwhile was her not flinching one bit as I ejaculated in her mouth; I could even feel her throat muscles clenching, whether out of disgust or swallowing. No idea.

Quick summary

Facilities: 5/10 (I mean, it's just a place to shower)
Room: 5/10 (ain't a hotel)
Massage: 8/10 (pretty good)
Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Attitude: 6/10 (meh)
GFE: 2/10 (fake moaning, wasn't too fake to destroy the illusion, but still mechanical nonetheless. It should be noted that it's hard to have chemistry with someone of a totally different language and culture, so probably better luck with good mandarin)
HJ: 9/10 (way better than me doing it myself)
BBBJ: 9/10
RTF: fuck no

Without getting too detailed about this. I have just a couple of further points

1) I genuinely enjoyed myself.
2) #62 was probably a lower-tier girl, and if she was, the higher-tier ones must be goddesses. Probably a better idea to make a date beforehand.

Total damage: 310 + 50 for the locker boys.

Given what I've read about this place, I'd legitimately pay good money to take a top-tier girl back to a fancy hotel and bang her brains out. Unfortunately, it probably isn't allowed, and my mandarin isn't good enough to convince them otherwise without taking me in the stairwell and shooting me.