View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

I met three other different groups of Singaporeans (not including my own group) when i was in Danshui, and i must say they are not loud at all.

I was invited to their KTV rooms to hang out for short whiles because we know the same few mamasans and managers, plus they are interested to know how i survived six, seven years in Beijing lol.

I observed the ways they party, the way they move around the town, hang around, i must say these are very subtle, well-behaved tourists.

the MMs, managers and mamasans i met generally remarked that we Singaporeans are well-behaved, not loud, not drawing a lot of attention.

Out of the many KTV rooms on three levels, Singaporeans at most take up 4-5 rooms on a busy weekend night.

The loudest groups of mongers i see there are the local chinese patrons and the HongKongers, especially the Hong Kong guys, they really come by busloads. and in the detention barracks (as described by my SG bros), most of those detained are hongkong-ers. occasionally there will be a few like him, Singaporeans, one or two caucasians and indian fellows...
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)