Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
frelanza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quick reflection on my experience at Eve last week

Firstly, thanks to all the people who posted directions and experiences. Made it really easy to find.

It was a Wed night at around 10. I walked in, asked in Korean if anyone spoke English. There was 1 woman at the front who did. She told me 230k won for 3 girls. Okay by me. So off I went to the shower/ changing area. Seemed like the place was moderately busy, there were a few guys showering and sitting around naked. Not cool, but whatever.

After changing I was led to a waiting room where I watched Olympic Judo for 10 min. I was then led to a room after winding through the hall. This place is pretty big, there are a LOT of rooms around.

1st girl was chubby, but friendly. Face 5/ body 6. Not really my type, but there were 2 more coming so what the hell. Helped me undress, and then on to bed for BBBJ, and cowgirl. I finished quickly because I really wasn't into it. Done. We chat and she gives me a brief massage, at my request

2nd girl was much cuter. Face 7/ body 7. This is where you do the shower + nuru gel thing + rimming + sex in the massage chair. She was okay but too quiet for my taste.

3rd girl comes in with about 20 min left. Face 7/ body 8 (model like- maybe 5'7'' and very fit). Not that friendly. Helps bathe me, and then down to business. BBBJ + screwing.

Sorry this description is lacking emotion, but I'm not writing erotica

Overall, I was a little disappointed. I'm overseas chinese and speak a little bit of Korean. The ladies were not that memorable and the attitude was lukewarm at best. Maybe it was a busy night? I don't think 230k is a bad price for an "event" (3 girl thing) but I'll try my luck elsewhere next time.

In my opinion though, you're better off spending your money at a club. I'm a 30 year old professional, and when I go out to Ellui, Phantom, other big clubs or the lounges the Itaewon, I have a pretty easy time meeting women (7/8/9's), despite my crappy Korean.

Food for thought. Good luck. Enjoy your time in Korea